Peltier Subaru

Service 866-494-2793

"Just Say Peltier"!

New tires

by from Lindale, Texas |

Quick fast service, friendly staff. Nice waiting room. Convenient location. Jennifer is a great help.

Very Low Price

by from Tyler Texas |

I was really blown away at the deal Peltier Nissan made me on a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I was originally looking for a car for a member of my church and they had limited resources. Peltier showed me a Corolla with 142,000 on the clock and with a Toyota that is just breaking it in. It was all highway miles and the car still looked brand new except for a few parking lot dings. My church found a car while I was looking at this car and I new the dealership was giving me a good deal to help the member and I told the dealership this and told them I would like to buy the car my self and figured they would at that point want full Blue Book for the car. I was totally surprised that they made me the same deal and understand, this deal was about $3500 below Kelley Blue Book. I jumped on this deal 2 years ago and this car is a great runner. I have a car a bought new in 2009, but we actually drive this Toyota most of the time. I am very pleased with Peltier and when the time comes to replace one of our cars, they will be one of the first I will go to. I want to thank Peltier for taking such good care of us. Peltier has a huge cross behind the Nissan dealership and you can see that the faith they have in Jesus Christ translates into their daily dealings with their customers. God bless.