New South Ford Nissan

Service 888-765-0592 Service 888-765-0592

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

Great Sales Service -Chris Williams

by from Meridian MS |

I went in for service for my Ford Taurus and was interested also in buying a car for my daughter. Chris Williams was great at giving me information on potential cars! I will definitely be back for the purchase of a car at New South Ford.

WHAT A LIFE SAVER

by from Union MS |

I leased a new sentra SR from them I had negative equity and bad credit they still helped me but a new car today in my budget & treated me like I was important instead of like I'm special finance so happy thanks to all the staff again.

CUSTOM CAR & AFFORDABLE

by from Winchester TN |

I came to New South Ford Nissan in Meridian all the way from TN to purchase my car!! I called them told them what I wanted, however someone had already purchased this car so they offered to try to find me another one, which I had never heard of on a Used car. I wanted a very specific/custom car, 2003-2005 Nissan 350Z Roadster (convertible) manual transmission and HAD to have Pearl White Exterior! I dealt with Grace, she found the car herself they went & bought it, had it delivered to the store for me where it was all clean & even FILLED IT UP WITH GAS for me since I had traveled to do business! They have took care of me on anything & everything I needed with it. They have called me to follow up also. I will never do business anywhere else!!

Worse dealership around

by from Meridian ms |

A waste of time trying to deal with them. They treat you like your stupid.

2008 Mazda6 did not have features described

by from Meridian, MS |

On this website, the New South Ford website, and on the actual car itself states that the car has a sunroof, leather seats, heated leather seats, satellite radio, etc. However, the car has none of these features. It has cloth seats, NO sunroof, NO satellite radio, just plain nothing!!! Plus, if you go through the internet, you will not get an answer from the online sales rep even after you call and email him. I'll be nice and not say his name (does start with a C). (Did I say I wanted to make a cash offer). Overall, the car, in its basic glory, is a good car, but how you are made to feel as a valued customer has room to be desired. In the end, I did not buy the car, and I wish I could say that I would go back, but I just can't right now......

NEVER EVER go to this dealership....

by from meridian, ms |

The worst dealership...do not use them....they are not interested in the customer...I purchased a brand new car...decided the next day it was too small and wanted to purchase a step up...they wouldn't take the car back from Sat to Monday..the check hadn't even hit the bank...I was going to move up in car from a Rogue to a Pathfinder. They told me they would do it...and give me 6,000 less than what the check was for on Saturday....Most every dealership I know gives you a couple of days courtesy to bring the car back...but NOT this one.......never, never NEVER USE THIS DEALERSHIP....THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND I WILL SHARE THIS INFO WITH EVERYONE...WHEN I GET RID OF THIS CAR...NEVER EVER A NISSAN AGAIN! Don't waste your time with them....

New South Ford Nissan responded to this review

May 22, 2014

We at New South Ford Nissan are very concerned about customer service. We did everything possible to create a positive buying experience for you and every customer. We traveled to Arkansas at no additional expense to get your vehicle of choice. New South Ford Nissan is very concerned about customer service and customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In the market for a used car

by from Meridian, MS |

I got exactly what I wanted.. The salesman was very helpful and patient in my car search..

by jamal holder

by from meridian mississippi |

This had to be one of the greatest buying experiences ever. The sales team there was amazing and friendly. They made me feel at home. They buying experience was fast and very satisfying. I will be back and I will be sure to send all of my friends and family to see Chris Williams.

Great Service

by from Meridian,Ms |

Christopher had a great personality he made me laugh made me feel like we were family he wanted me to get the best deal and rates he was very helpful and patient with me i was very appreciative

Poor Service

by from Marion, MS |

I am in the market for a new or used vehicle and went online to get more information on the Ford Fushion. I did not get any phone calls from New South Ford wanting my business nor to answer my questions and give me a quote on price. I was kind of surprised that I did not hear anything from them. Anyway I did hear from a buick dealer in Alabama who was extremely helpful to me. I am going to Birmingham next weekend to buy a Buick LaCrosse! They helped me find the perfect car for me, even the color I wanted! I am dissapointed in New South Ford.

New South Ford Nissan responded to this review

March 20, 2012

To whom this may concern: My name is Veronica McIntosh, Internet Sales Manager here at New South Ford-Nissan here in Meridian. Let me first apologize for you not receiving a courtesy call from us. I'm out on medical leave and my assistant has been very busy,which is still not an excuse. We here at New South Ford-Nissan treat all our customers with the up most respect and we take all emails, calls and inquiries seriously. I would love to have the opportunity to service you in your vehicle purchasing needs. Customer Service is a daily practice here at New South Ford-Nissan and we take pride in providing it to our customers as well. I see that you mention you were interested in the Ford Fusion and even the Buick Lacrosse, which I have both vehicles in stock at this time. Please feel free to call me at your convenience at (601)480-2270 with any other questions or concerns. Best regards, Veronica McIntosh New South Ford-Nissan 1200 North Frontage Road Meridian, MS 39301 (601)693-6821 ext. 252 (601)480-2270