Tri-county Ford

108 W. Mason Street, Mabank, TX 75147

Professional Car Care & Clean facilities.

by from Mabank, Texas |

I've been having my Ford 500 serviced at Tri-County for almost 9 years. I always feel confident that the service team is looking out for my safety and the welfare of my vehicle. They are polite and friendly as well as professional.

Owner

by from Mabank |

How we were able to been seen by the service area however not at all pleased with the outcome. I don't think I've ever heard from a dealership that something couldn't be repaired. Unbelievable

Great Service

by from Mabank, Tx |

Treated me with regard and professionalism. Friendly, took care of my truck for me. Fair price. I like your guys and when I get ready to buy new, I'll come see you first.

Great service, friendly people.

by from Mabank |

We love having this ford dealership in our town. Always enjoy dealing with Chris and Mack and just bought a 2013 F150 from Travis. Great experience and a great vehicle. Tracy was also a joy to deal with. Love this place.

Great and very courteous service.

by from Gun Barrel City, TX |

The courtesy of your employees is outstanding. They always remembered my name and went out of their way to be helpful. I wish other businesses would take lessons from yours.

Brakes

by from Allen, TX |

Chris (I think was his name in service) was fantastic. I will definetly bring my ford from Dallas down to the lake on weekends when I need service. Your rates are much better than Dallas and the service is great (no Latte's needed)

Best service anywhere

by from Mabank, Texas |

I expected when I put my truck in the shop, for it to be at least 2-3 days since it was just after a holiday ,but it was out the same day!!! That is Service---with a capitol "S" Thanks Tri-County

Great place to purchase a vehicle and for service

by from Kemp, Texas |

I purchase my F150 from Tri-county Ford, there was no hassle, no complicated deals, just straight forward salesmanship with respect for the customer. I also have my vehicle serviced there. I receive notifications when my next service is due, I just go in , I'm treated as a valuable customer and I'm done in no time. I leave with confidence that I have received the best of service and look forward to my next scheduled maintenance visit.

Great respect and super quick lube (mac)

by from Mabank tx |

Travis was probably one of the best salespersons i have worked with. No pressure, respectful of me and my time, kept me informed and feel he worked for deal. Please give kuddos to Mac...he is one of the main reasons I purchased at tri county. He is always pleasant, friendly, and has become a helpful resource to my family and their autos.

Truck Purchase

by from Mabank, TX |

Our salesman, Lynn, was very courteous and knowledgeable. We never felt that we were being pushed or pressured into making a deal. Every effort was made to make sure that we were happy with our decision.