Rozier Ford Lincoln

12150 Highway 301 South, Statesboro, GA 30458

Love my new used car

by from Statesboro, Ga |

Jim Mock was not a salesman. He showed me what they had, he answered all my questions, we looked up the safety ratings etc on his computer, he was not in any hury to get to another customer, I was his custome. He walked me thru the buying process and I have a great new used car.

ROSIER/LEWIS FORD STATESBORO - 2014 EXPLOR.LIMIT

by from statesboro, ga |

wE HAVE DEALT WITH THIS LOCATION FOR 12 OR MORE YEARS FOR SERVICE. wHEN WE GOT READY TO BUY NEW, WE WANTED DEALERSHIP NER BY THAT WE TRUSTED. kEN IN SERVICE AS BEEN OUR MAIN MAN, AND THAT IS IMPORTANT. tIM HUMPHREY WAS RECOMMENDED AS A FINE SALESMAN AND HE DID NOT LET US DOWN (EVEN WHEN HIS WIFE WAS HAVING A BABY). HE HAD A GREAT FELLOW SALESMAN HELP US OUT - ASHLEY ALDERMAN - WHEN HE JUST COULD NOT BE THERE, AND HE ALSO DID A super job.

SERVICE WITH A SMILE.

by from MILLEN, GEORGIA 30442 |

MR. RUSS THE MANAGER AND MR. COLLINS THE SALE PERSON, MAKES QUITE A TEAM THIER RESPONSE TO THE NEED OF MY SITUATION WAS VERY REMARKABLE. I CONTRIBUTE THEIR CONTINOUS FEED BACK ON THE SITUATION IN HAND WAS AN ASSET TO THE COMPANY.

Outstanding Service

by from Glennville |

I was very pleased with my purchase of a new car! The process was very pleasant and made very easy! Our salesman Brian was outstanding, professional and very friendly. I would recommend J.C. Lewis Ford to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great service and ready to answer any questions. Thanks again.

Outstanding Experience!

by from Statesboro, GA |

I just bought the car of my dreams, and every step of the process was painless and pleasant. My husband also bought a new car. Our salesman, Brian, is friendly and very professional. I would recommend J.C. Lewis Ford to all my friends and family!

Vehicle purchase

by from Springfield GA |

Sales Manager, Rod Pye was very attentive & focused in all aspects to secure this sale & to answer all questions concerning options + rebates! Good job big guy!!! and thanks for the great price.

by from Statesboro, Ga. |

My recent experience with Rozier Ford was excellent! They made it possible for me to drive home in the exact car I wanted at the price I was hoping for!

Sales Representative went above and beyond

by from Statesboro, GA |

I recently went to my local Ford dealership, Rozier Ford, looking to trade in my 2011 car for a brand new car and a lower monthly payment. My car salesman, Jim Mock, went above and beyond to find me the car that I wanted in the price range that I needed. He not only went to bat for me when I was having a hard time getting my car loan, but basically would not let the financial institution say no. He not only got me the loan, but an excellent rate to boot and a car payment I can handle. I would highly recommend Jim Mock and Rozier Ford in helping you with you car needs.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Macon, GA |

I used Trucar to request information on an F150 Raptor, and Rozier beat my local dealers and a few in Atlanta. They had the truck ready when I got there and the financing was ready when I arrived, so the process was quick and easy. My sales person answered all my questions, kept me informed at every step, and checked back with me after the sale. I've already told my friends about how great this experience has been.

Convenience & Friendly Service!

by from Augusta, Georgia |

I was able to work with the dealership from a distance and arrange to pick up the vehicle I chose quickly and conveniently on my timeline! That's important for people who have a lot of irons in the fire! Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable too!