Carlisle Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1701 US-287 Bypass, Waxahachie, TX 75165

New 866-412-3551 New 866-412-3551
Used 866-453-2045 Used 866-453-2045
Service 888-539-9724 Service 888-539-9724

Family Owned Since 1926!!!

Great experience, highly recommended

by from Midlothian, TX |

Came to the dealership to buy a new truck, never once felt pressured. It was the smoothest buying process I have ever experienced. Was greeted at the door in a professional manner then shown a few different options that I asked about on trucks. Once I picked a truck there was no haggling on price I asked for a number and they got it. Once I was taken to finance Eddie Williams talked to us about fiancÚ options it was very simple. We were In a little hurry so we went through the delivery of the truck quickly but my salesman called the next day and had me and my wife set a time to come in to go over anything that we had questions about. I will never buy a car anywhere else.

Red Carpet Customer Service

by from Plano, Tx |

As soon as I made contact with this dealership they were very professional. I didn't get pressured to buy what they wanted me to. They made sure I was well informed even if I didn't buy from them. For this reason I will keep servicing and buying future vehicles from Carlisle. The GM even came out and helped out with the process! Thanks Austin for being such a great leader for your establishment.

great customer service

by from Dallas |

The people here were fantastic. I didn't have a lot of time and through the process I never felt they left anything out. They made the process simple and even set up a time for me to come back to go over my navigation. Highly recommend.

Poor service

by from Waxahachie, TX |

TWO bad service department experiences. FIRST: I took my Buick Regal in to have the automatic climate control fixed. At first, the service writer argued with me that I wasn't doing it right 3 times, before they even looked at it. Turns out it did need to be repaired. They called to tell me it was going to take longer because the shop door closed on my car and the ONLY damage was my license plate bracket was damaged and they will replace it. After telling him it never had a front license plate bracket, he then told me it also scratched my bumper a little. I had a friend that works there, send me a picture of the car and I caught them in the 2nd lie. The grill needed to be replaced, and bumper repainted. A crushed grill and dented bumper is not quite the same as knocking off the license plate bracket. SECOND: I work for a leasing company, and leased a client of mine a new 2015 diesel 2500 truck I purchased from a Dallas dealership. I then had a lift kit installed for my client. The truck broke down on the way home after the lift was installed. We had it towed to Carlisle, and they service Manager Kenny, refused to even look at the truck and tell us if the problem was covered under warranty, or if the issue was the lift kit company's fault. I paid $300 to have it towed the Dallas dealership I bought it from, and they had it repaired in two days. It turned out to be an exhaust sensor that overheated. Completely covered under the GM warranty. This is the definition of a country club.