Larry Puckett Chevrolet

2101 Cobbs Ford Rd, Prattville, AL 36066

New 888-239-2660
Used 888-237-1336
Service 866-528-6079

"We let our customers do the talking"

Truck sold while enroute to pick up

by from Starkville MS |

Reached an agreement to purchase 2011 GMC Sierra on Friday afternoon with agreed scheduled delivery for Monday morning. Truck sold to someone else as I was driving from Mississippi to Prattville. Not a honorable, reputable business.

Enjoyed shopping !!!!!!!!

by from Selma,Al |

I would like to thank Larry Puckett and his great staff on a superb job on helping me find a vehicle. I would also like to say a special thanks to my saleman Randy. They made it very easy purchasing my car, I would recommend Larry Puckett with a doubt!!!!

will be a repeat customer

by from jemison,al |

i recently purchased a vechicle and was treated with the upmost respect and courtsey.

New Car Sales

by from Prattville, AL |

My family has bought several automobiles from Ken Sharmin over the last 17 years. When it came time for me to buy my first vehicle, My Dad carried me to see Mr. Sharmin. He sold me a 2013 Camaro. He exhibited professionalism and was very easy to work with. He explained all of the different aspects of the car in a friendly and competent manner. My overall experience in purchasing my first car was Great. I will definitely seek out Mr. Sharmin for any future new car needs. In addition the price that he offered was fair and better than what is available to other Automobile dealers.

I like the way we were able to look at inventory .

by from Jones,Al |

Satisfied with overall experince.

Larry Puckett Chevrolet

by from Montgomery, AL |

I found a '09 Chevrolet Silverado I was interested in at Larry Puckett using cars.com. I sent a web form request for more information (axle ratio, suspension & cooling package), and received a prompt response. He knew exactly why I was looking for that info (towing capacity), and threw in some info relevant to that. I went and looked at the truck, and discovered that it was dirty, smelled of cigarette smoke and had dog hair all over the back seat. I was a little put off by the condition. They got it cleaned up and encouraged me to look again, even offering to bring it to my place of business (about a thirty minute drive from the dealership). I was sold - it had the features I wanted at a good price, and their staff was very friendly. It's now a few weeks later, and I'm happy with my purchase. My salesperson was Joe Moore - I would recommend him to anyone.

certifird Chevrolet Traverse

by from MONTGOMERY.Al |

The people are really nice here at this dealer there is a father and son JR team their that made my car buying experincce great. My wife loves her TRAVERSE.

We bought a nice gold 2010 Impala LTZ..greatest !!

by from Valdosta Georgia |

We seen the car on cars.com, we live near Valdosta Georgia..made a great deal with Ms Magoo on line and telephone, they delivered the Impala and took my Honda Accord in trade, best car deal I have ever made!! Thanks so much for a very honest sale!! I am retired US Air Force and would highly reccomend buying your next car from this very honest dealership. I am very happy with our Impala LTZ.. Thanks!!