Van Griffith Kia

4301 E Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049

Great service

by from Granbury Tx |

Customer service. I had researched the vehicle and knew what price I was willing to pay. They came in way under that price. There was no bartering. No waste of my time.

A great experience in purchasing a new car

by from Alvarado, Texas |

Mike Garr our sales person is excellent, he takes the time to show us and explain all aspects of the car. I recieved the color I asked for with no problem. Lucille Desormier

Great experience

by from Granbury, Texas |

Everyone was friendly, tried to do what was best on my behalf and I felt like I could trust them.

Great buying experience

by from Granbury, Tx |

They were very informative but I did not feel pressured to buy. They were very helpful with financing. The whole sale process was finished within 45 minutes. No Pressure & No Hassle!

Van Griffith Kia

by from Granbury, Texas |

I have exclusively used Van Griffith Lia since I purchased my Amanti there six years ago. The Service Department always makes me feel welcomed. I wait for servicing and it is handled promptly.

Service on vehicle

by from Granbury TX |

I come to the dealership for all my service items as I feel I will get an honest answer to my needs. My vehicle if a 2004 Amanti which we purchased from Dawn Law and I feel free to ask her for help. My vehicle was recently damaged by a hit and run driver and Dawn helped calm my concerns. Now that is service!

Our family loves Kia's

by from Granbury Texas |

As always Jim Dollins and Marcus gave us quality service. This is our 5th Kia purchase in 11 years, all from Van Griffin Kia. We love you guys!

great service

by from granbury texas |

I dealt with Dawn by email and a couple of calls when buying my car. The car was just what I wanted. Ryan was helpful in showing me the features of the car when I bought it.

dealer purchase without pressure was great

by from granbury,tx |

ryan, the sale rep was excellent to deal with and no pressure at all....great personality and displayed a caring attitude.. i came from a ford dealer background of 37 years and was impressed by her willingness to get answers when asked a question instead of guessing at answer..

Best Dealership I have ever been to!

by from Granbury, Texas |

Every time I come in to Van Griffith Kia I am greeted by everyone. All of the employees are so nice, it makes your customer feel special. I was in to pick up a loaner car, since my Rondo was having the AC worked on and was taking longer then anticipated to repair. Joey, in service is great. Since I was already at the dealership, I decided to stop in and talk to Marcus about a new Sorento, since he sold me my Rondo 6+ years ago. He made both experiences wonderful and I am now the proud owner of that new Sorento. Jim in finance made the loan process painless. I have never been treated this way at other dealerships, which is why I tell everyone I know to start their car searches with VG Kia! It is the only stop they will need to make.