Van Griffith Kia

4301 E Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76049

Keep up the great work

by from Fort Worth Texas |

Enjoyed that it was a pain free process. Everyone was so welcoming and attentative Kudos to Brad,Tyler,and Marc for helping me get into my new car. This is my second vehicle that I've purchased from van Griffith. I now live in Fort Worth and came back just because I know they take care of me there

Best new car buying experience ever!

by from Granbury, TX |

Salesman (Jay) was extremely knowledgeable and made us feel comfortable not only with the vehicle, but also with the sales experience.

Great car buying experience

by from Granbury Tx |

Friendly and professional sales representatives and finance department and employees. I would recommend them to friends and or family members.

Review of 2015 Optima

by from Granbury, Texas |

I especially liked working with Chad. I know I can call or come in with anything regarding the car. Service Dept. is also good.

Job Well Done

by from Granbury, TX |

Always goes above and beyond! I took my car for an oil change ended up with a new door handle under warranty and they were able to replace my windshield when I called mid-day to get a price. They are always working hard to see that I am taken care of.

Great service

by from Granbury, Tx |

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I left something in my trade in and was able to Facebook message Marcus on a Sunday to make sure I got it back

Best car buying experience I have ever had!!

by from Granbury, Tx |

Friendly, fast and easy! Great people to work with! Go check them out, you will be glad you did! Love my new Car..

January 29, 2016

Thank you Debbie and Welcome to the Va Griffith KIA Family! Our main goal is a Fast Friendly and Fun car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to let us know of anything we can do for you in the future. Our service to only begins now!

Buy yor Kia in Granbury Texas from Van Griffith

by from Mansfield Tx |

Friendly staff and a awesome vehicle for a great value. Definitely worth the drive. Call Jay Simons to schedule your appointment and he will have your new vehicle all ready and waiting.

January 27, 2016

Thank you John and Welcome to the Van Griffith KIA Family! We to believe that it is worth the drive to Granbury to get a fast friendly and easy car buying experience. Please let us know of anything you need in the future. Our service to you only begins now.

Great salesman

by from Granbury Texas |

I liked how friendly everyone was and how I was able to get everything set up by texting and talking to my salesman so all i had to do was go in and sign papers and drive away in my new car!!!!!!!!!!

January 27, 2016

Thanks you Henry and Welcome to the Van Griffith KIA Family! We strive to make car buying fast, friendly and fun! It doesn't have to be hard to get a great deal on a new car. I hope everyone will visit www.vgkia.com and see how easy we can make it for them. Please let us know of anything we can do for you in the future. Our service to you only begins now!

Great car buying experience!!!

by from Granburry, TX |

Eden was very patient with us! We never felt like he was a "PUSHY" car salesman. We test drove several cars and never once did we feel like he was in a hurry to get the deal done. The car we wanted ended up being sold when we came back and Eden and your team worked very hard to find us exactly what we wanted and we didn't have to settle! Finance was quick and painless unlike other places we've been. Jim was great to work with! We will definitely be lifetime customers.

January 29, 2016

Thank you Reed and Welcome to the Van Griffith KIA Family! Lifetime customers are always our Goal. In a small country dealership that is the only way we can survive. So glad to have you as part of our family! Please let us know of anything we can do to help you in the future as we intend to give you a lifetime of excellent service!