Marshall Ford Lincoln

Service 888-367-6138

Marshall Ford Lincoln, a 7 time President's Award winner by Ford

Vehicle for sale

by from Katy Texas |

My first contact with the internet sales team was good but I never got actual picture of the vehicle I was inquiring about. I got factory sales pictures and was told that the used car manager was going to drive the car for a while and never heard back again. I inquired again recently about the car that is still listed and asked for actual pictures again with no response.

Marshall Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 24, 2014

It is not our intention to not sell the vehicles that we have here on our lot. That being said we have told all inquiring customers that this vehicle is unavailable, and not for sale at this time. I still do not have photos of this vehicle, because the owner is driving it. I have told this customer, and others that have inquired that they will have an opportunity to purchase the vehicle when the owner is no longer interested in driving it. At this point customers have left there name and number so when it is available, they will have an opportunity to purchase this unique, and beautiful car. Feel free to leave a name, and number with our internet Mgr., Clay Grier, and he will get in contact with those interested buyers when that time comes. Clay Grier (903)935-0665

Very fast respons

by from Vowell's Mill, LA |

I am researching for my next vehicle and when I clicked the contact button, the good folks at Marshall Ford Lincoln responded immediately. They were more than friendly and were helpful to me in the process. They made me an offer right off the bat and made every attempt to make me feel satisfied. Highly recommend them!

Friendly and precise

by from Murfreesboro, Tennessee |

Nice people, trouble is I was late at the gate as they just sold the SSR I was inquiring about. Sent me an email thanking me for my interest. Would give them a 5 star for effort and friendliness. Hopefully they have something in the future I will be interested in. Tennesseecozydog.

I love this dealrships!!!!

by from Lufkin,TX |

They answered all my question! I love the cars! They are really nice! Of the dealership tells you they are going to fix something on your car then they will not just half way like most car lots do! Next time I buy a car I will get it from them!!!