221 Traffic St., Bossier City, LA 71111

New 888-212-8761
Used 888-676-0534
Service 888-407-6409

Making it fun since 1931

Great experience, professional organization.

by from Bossier City, LA |

Excellent as usual. Todd and Joel were great to work with. Made me feel at ease about the new purchase and worked hard to make sure the deal was right for me.

by from Shreveport, Louisiana |

The service I get at Red River Chevrolet is always great. I have one of the salesman at the company. The staff is always very nice, The office and service center is always clean. It's a good great company to buy your cars and trucks from.

Fantastic service & service & great cars

by from Bossier City, LA |

Joseph was great. He helped me get exactly what I wanted. He made sure that I was comfortable during my visit. Will continue to do future business with him and red river with all of my needs in the future.

Pleasant car buying experience at Red River Chevro

by from Bossier City, LA |

Everything was great from our sales person to our finance. I would definitely recommend driving from Texas to buy a car from this dealership

Awesome place

by from Bossier City, LA |

I got the vehicle I wanted at the right price!.......................

Great dealership, great experience

by from Bossier City, LA |

The vehicle I was driving I was really needing to put some money into to fix a few problems, but before doing so I thought I would just see if it were possible to purchase a new vehicle so I came to see James Rogers which came highly recommended as a sales person. I really did not feel my credit was good enough, But I went just to hear them tell me Not at this time! But boy was I surprised, from the first moment I told Mr. Rogers what I would like to have and the finances I had to put down and the payment scheld I wanted which I figured he would laugh me out of the dealership at that time. But from the first moment, He said I have just the car for you and we can make this happen. I loved his confidence I would truly recommend Red River Chevrolet to anyone who is interested in purchasing a vehicle. As you can see I had a total wonderful experience in my new purchase. Thank you all so very much. Even Shaun in the finance dept, my Kudos goes out to you too.

Friendly Customer Service Reps

by from Shreveport, LA |

I haven't visited this place yet but the sales rep I chatted with online, Jennifer Farrington, was very helpful and friendly. Going by there later to hopefully get financed for a truck I'm looking at.

Purchase

by from Shreveport, La |

Easiest and most pleasant experience I have ever had with a dealership. Eric Brookshire responded promptly. I was driving my new vehicle within an hour of arriving at the dealership. Professional, expedient and courteous. A great experience. I would definitely reccommend Eric and Red River Motor Co.

Totally Professional at Red River Chevrolet!

by from Princeton, LA |

Jason C. in the Used Car Dept. of Red River helped us locate the vehicle we were looking for & guided us through the entire process with ease. The one we wanted at a great price w/ great service.... what more could you ask for!?

Very Nice Salesman

by from Springhill La. |

Mr. Sean Picard was very Nice and Helpful...and has agreed to locate my a truck as soon as he can.