Lynch Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-873-2713

It's a Cinch with Lynch!

Purchased a 2013 Cadillac SRX

by from Opelika, AL |

I was very please when I purchased my 2013 Cadillac SRX from Lynch Chevrolet Cadillac. My salesman was Lawrence Heard and he helped me through the purchase process very well. I can still call him with any questions I have.

Brought a new vechicle from lynch chevrolet

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

I'm gonna put this all in a nutshell all around service was good Mr. Faulk was outstanding keep up the good work love our SUV.N THANKS.

New truck purchase

by from Auburn AL |

We just finished the purchase of our new Tahoe and I can't say enough about the buying experience at Lynch. Starting with Carl on the internet to Lee our salesman and Arthur who did our paper work for the financing and purchase, the guys were professional, sincere and a delight to deal with. Automobile buying can he a pain and has been in the past with other dealers but these guys were terrific. Every question was answered with patience and every request was approached with a helpful attitude. I would certainly recommend Lynch to anyone that wants to be treated respectfully and fairly when they purchase a new car or truck and get a good deal.

Lynch is the best

by from Daviston ,Ala |

Recently my wife and I went looking for a new truck.We searched several places before settling on lynch chevy cadillac.....so glad we did...best car buying experience we ever had!!!!we got an awsome deal.Love our new silverado.We were lucky enough to get Lee Andrews for our salesperson(do yourself a favor and ask for him)cant say enough about the great way we were treated.And Phil in financing will do a great job getting you the best rate and payments to suit your needs.ty lynch chevy and especially Lee Andrews...Tim and Melodie Freeman Daviston Ala

Great service

by from Union springs,al |

Bought a used 1994 Buick century at a great price. Salesman was really nice.

Not easy to deal with.

by from Auburn AL |

Not much to choose from at this dealership. I made an offer on one of their used Cadillac's and the salesman said the Mgr said they couldn't take the offer and I heard nothing more from them . I did buy from another dealer in Auburn. I got a newer model, under warranty for less money than they were asking for an older car. I guess that makes me happy and makes them happy that they won't have to be bothered with me again.