Marshall Ford, Inc

23423 MS-15, Union, MS 39365

Used 888-949-2454 Used 888-949-2454

OWNER

by from MERIDIAN , MS |

I WANT TO THANK JAMES HATTAWAY IN SERVICE FOR AND EXCELLENT JOB HE DOES IN THE SERVICE DEPARTMEN ON KEEPING ME UP DATED ON HOW IT KEEP MY F250 IN GOOD SHAPE. HE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND HIS REQUIREMENTS . GREAT GUY

October 28, 2015

Hi, Clyde, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. The staff at Marshall Ford Company always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Best prices!

by from Ackerman, ms |

2015 f150 fx4 sport. The very best service and staff! The best price around!

October 25, 2015

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Marshall Ford Company. The staff at Marshall Ford Company always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Great Service

by from Collinsville, MS |

The service as great. All employees that I met were very friendly. We are glad that we purchased our 2015 Explorer from Marshall Ford. Would recommend to anyone.

October 16, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Great service

by from Union, ms |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer. The staff was excellent in helping with the purchase.

Marshall Ford

by from Ackerman, Ms |

Wow! First off I have been shopping for me a truck for 2 months. I am very picky and I'll leave a dealership in a second if the buying experience doesn't "feel" right. To be honest I despise the entire car buying experience. But this experience was different than any other I've had. I found the truck I wanted on your website. Called the toll free number and talked with Greg. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I told him what I wanted and told him I was driving 45 minutes to see him. He had the truck ready to roll when I drove up. I drove it and liked it and knew it was just what I was looking for. My wife and I came in and had a great conversation and was not pressured or rushed (it was 5:00pm on Friday afternoon). Price was right and we made a deal. Greg washed the truck and filled it up while we did paper work in finance office. Finance guy was great too (his name escapes me). We had a great conversation about family, life, and work. Great truck buying experience! I have given all of Greg's cards out so far to people asking me about my truck. Many of them just wanted to shake the hand of the man who got me to spend my "rusty" money. I guess I have a reputation for being cheap...whatever. I ended up changing my bank for which I was getting my loan from and everyone was cooperative at Marshall. Greg met me in Noxapater and we resigned the forms. 5 minutes and we were done. You have some great folks working for you and you should be very proud of them. I would be. God bless and best of luck moving to your knew location. Hope to do business with you again soon! -Thomas Cagle

October 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great services!

by from Union, MS |

I have a 2010 F-450, which was leaking power steering fluid! I dropped the truck after hours at the Marshall Ford dealership on Tuesday evening. Wednesday @ 11:00 am I received a call from the service representative. He told me they'd identified the cause of the issue and was going to get parts ordered and start the process of repairs. I made arrangements to pick up the truck on Friday around noon. I wanted to get another vehicle in for a routine service so I scheduled that service through the service rep. When I arrived at the appointed hour the truck wasn't ready, so I agreed to give them more time and at close of business I received a call that my truck was ready! I would have loved to received a call from the service rep. before my arrival to know the truck wasn't going to be finished. I wouldn't have taken off work and driven all the way to the dealership. It's really not that big of a deal for folks who live and work locally, but I live approximately 30 minutes away and work over an hour away from the dealership. The work is always quality, so I don't get too out of shape about the time it takes to get repairs done.

Great services

by from Quitman, MS |

Purchased expedition with service plan. Very easy to make appt, wait time is reasonable, and friendly service.

September 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind words!

Great Services

by from Mobile, Al |

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Everyone is so nice and helpful!

September 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

Great customer service

by from Philadelphia, MS |

It was the best vehicle purchasing experience I have ever had. The dealer was very knowledgeable, accommodating, and kind. There was no pressure to purchase and he did everything to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. They made us feel at home and it felt good to buy from Marshall Ford. Joe Tullos was our salesman. Will definitely return to Marshall Ford for future vehicle needs.

Happy customer

by from Macon, ms |

I bought a f-250xl. The staff was great and got the truck I was looking for.