Carl Gregory Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

3000 Northlake Parkway, Columbus, GA 31909

New 888-771-5974
Used 877-220-1313
Service 877-268-2204

Good new car buying experience

by from Columbus, GA |

I will start off saying that their used car area is the worst I've seen. However, I see they're actually paving a lot now and constructing an actual building to do used car business in now. I've shopped for new and used cars here. Never purchased a used vehicle, but have bought 2 new cars and my family has purchased 2 new vehicles from them as well. I bought a 2013 Dodge Charger and a 2012 Chrysler 200, my parents bought a 2013 Charger and my Grandmother purchased a 2013 Chrysler 200. We all were treated fairly and are happy with our purchases. We have not had to have any warranty work done, but have taken our vehicles in for the free oil changes - friendly service managers and speedy return time.

Carl Gregory Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram responded to this review

May 26, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! Our used car building and lot should be completed shortly. We hope to continue earning your business & thank you for being a loyal customer :)

Worse experience ever

by from Phenix city |

Finding the right truck with Darrel good. The rest has been a nightmare. Financing told us one thing and 6 days later after I took delivery everything changed. My trade in still not paid off and it's been 17 days since I signed original contract. Now payment late and bank after me. Carl Gregory finance nor salesmen will return my calls. I have miss at least 5 days of work running back and fore to the dealership. Worse buying experience I have ever had. Do yourself a flavor and go to opelika if you want a dodge. Stay away from Carl Gregory north lake.

Service

by from Just visiting the area |

I took my car in on a Friday told them I had an extended warranty. After beig told the issue I reminded them about the warranty and gave them the info/phone number shortly after. Hyundia chose to fix my car without ever finding out if or what my extended warranty would cover. Went up there the following day and spent almost 2 hours there. I was told by service people and their horrible GM-Alan that I had to pay the bill in full or wait until Monday so they could then backtrack and call warranty service. I was only visiting the area and needed my car that day and they were aware of that. Finally the service man and I reached an agreement but and was able to get my car on Saturday. Also after speaking with the owners son, his thought process was that I am suppose to call my warranty people and I guess get a claim. Last I checked that is your job as a service dealer. It seems they expect you to overpay for service and then wait to get reimbursed because they choose to not call warranty company before ever working on my car. Stay away from this place the GM -Alan and VP-Jason should be ashamed at how they choose to operate. Never going back!!

Never Again!

by from Columbus Ga |

I recently got my Jeep serviced there and when I get my car back I end up with a cracked bumper and white paint! When I call them to see whats going on one of the managers tell me to bring it back.in the morning so they could look at it. When I bring it back I get told well.its not our responsibility and we did a walk around and the damage was already there which. I knew was definitely NOT the case since I just bought the car a couple of weeks ago. Then when I asked why was I not there when the walk around was supposedly done they tell me oh it was dine after you left. I cant believe they wreck peoples vehicles. And don't even take responsibility. Word of advice take pictures of your car before letting these folks touch it.

In the dirt

by from Columbus |

Do it in the dirt! Without a bathroom and a cheap trailer as an office, this must be their motto! The used car lot is gravel and dirt and the office is a cheap trailer. If they want to charge a premium for their used cars and offer the customer as little as they can for a trade-in, the least they could do is make a nice building to conduct the rip off that is called a deal and to provide a nice environment for the abuse.

Thanks Carl Gregory

by from Cusseta, Ga |

Nick was very helpful when it came to me purchasing my new car. I told him what I wanted and he got it for me. Didn't have to spend my whole they in there. It was an hour and a half at the most. They got me in and got me out and the interest rate also was great. They worked me out a great deal on the Challenger and got my payments where I wanted them

Happy Cusotmer

by from Columbus,Ga |

This was my first time ever buying a car and they made it a time to remember. Everyone was very helpful. Jake was my salesman. He did a great job at finding the perfect car for me

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Columbus. Ga |

I went into the dealership and I told the salesman Darryl about how I was treated at another dealer. He assured me that it wouldnt be the same. He did not lie. The time i was there he helped me and my wife. She loves her new car and I thank him for taking the time out to help us.

Great Experience!

by from Columbus, Ga |

Richard was great. I would highly send all of my friends and family here.

friendly & helpful

by from Columbus, Ga |

My salesperson was friendly and helpful. I give it 5 stars.