AutoNation Ford Burleson

850 N Burleson Blvd, Burleson, TX 76028

New 888-281-8042
Used 888-281-6204
Service 888-281-9051

Great Job and Great Price.

by from Fort Worth |

I have been taking my car to Bankston Ford in Burleson for about a year for service, so when I was looking for a new truck, I thought of them. I went on line and found the truck that I wanted and went in and met Geoff Amble. Geoff was very professional and hepful. Later that day I drove home in my new truck with everything I wanted.

Quick to get you in and out, good communication

by from Cleburne, TX |

I drive here from Cleburne to have my servicing done because my local Ford dealer (who also do great work) stays too booked up for my convenience. They always communicate well beforehand about what will be done and how much the costs are, and are very professional. It is also nice that they regularly send out coupons and discounts for their service and I am able to usually get that done at a big discount.

AutoNation is Awesome!

by from Ft. Worth, TX |

We had the best car buying experience from AutoNation. The whole process was fast and easy thanks to Salvador Guzman! We went in with a certain vehicle in mind, and three hours later we left in the car we wanted. I definitely recommend going to AutoNation for your next car.

November 11, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with Salvador. We appreciate your recommendation and your business. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

Great Service

by from Fort Worth |

I purchased my car at Auto Nation Ford Burleson I have brought my car in for service and have always been pleased with the prompt polite personel there . I have dealt with Chris Booher and have been so impressed my sister and my two nieces have also bought cars there and bring them there for servicing

November 3, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Sheryl. We appreciate your business, and the staff here at AutoNation Ford Burleson look forward to further serving you in the future!

Oil Change

by from Burleson tx |

Had my wife's Explorer in for an oil change. Service advisor was polite and very helpful. Dropped it off thinking it would take a couple of hours but received a phone call 30 minutes later telling me that it was finished. Best service I've had in a long time. Definitely would use them again.

Great salesman, but frustrating buying experience

by from Burleson, Tx |

I purchased a new F250 from Autonation in Burleson. I knew what I wanted when I went into the dealership, but they did not have one in stock. That was expected because I was picky about the color and some of the options. I met with a salesman, Craig, who was very helpful and said he could find me what I wanted. A short search and he found what I was looking for at another dealership and he said they could get the truck from that dealer for me (not an Autonation dealer). We haggled over the price a bit, but the negotiations were friendly and I got a fair price in the end. We then haggled over my trade and on my second trip to the dealership they agreed to the price I wanted for my trade. Once again negotiations with Craig were friendly and not stressful. The dealership matched the rate my credit union would give me so I signed the papers that night and bought the truck sight unseen due to scheduling conflicts the next day. The truck was to be picked up from the other dealership the following day so I could get it quickly. The next morning I got a text from a sales manager that says "if we can't get that one done do u have another color?" No other explanation, just that question. I replied by saying that I already bought the other one. I never got a good explanation but somehow Autonation in Burleson sold me a truck that no one confirmed they could even get and the other dealership already had it sold. FRUSTRATED was an understatement. Had it not been for Craig the salesman, I would have been done with the dealership. I had to make a couple more trips to the dealer for them to find me another similar truck, but they did, and they had it ready for me the following day. Overall the experience was frustrating, but a good salesman made the deal worth it. Craig was always accessible by phone or in person and I could tell he was trying to make it right. The sales manager, however, never provided me with an explanation of what happened or even acted apologetic. She seemed a bit frustrated with me for being picky about the second truck because she was having a hard time finding one similar to the one I thought I had already bought. The financing part was completed quickly both times so there were no complaints there.

autonation ford

by from waxahachie, tx |

worst experience I ever had. was told one rate, advised them it was 90 mile round trip, got there rate was different. this happened not once but twice, shame on me. would never tell any one to go to any autonation because of this experience. nothing but lies the whole time.

October 21, 2014

Hello Steve, thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with our team at AutoNation Ford Burleson. We take every review seriously and work tirelessly in providing great service and value to our customers. If you would be willing, please contact our General Manager at (817) 522-3224. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a positive one.

Great, great, great!!!

by from Burleson, Tx |

We were very pleased with customer service, they are very nice and hospitable employees. We got a great deal and are very pleased with our purchase!

October 16, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Great Service at Autonation Ford in Burleson, Tx

by from Burleson, Texas |

Chris Phillips did an excellent Job! He explained and helped us thru the process...

Easy buying experience.

by from Burleson, Texas |

Craig Parr was my contact at this dealership. His professionalism made my purchase of a new F-150 an easy process. I have bought trucks from this dealership but this was by far the easiest. He thoroughly explained all the operations involved to use the accessories equipped on this vehicle. Should you need a new vehicle either new or used, I would recommend using this dealership and using Craig Parr. I was satisfied with the process, price and customer service.

Craig, Best salesman EVER. Everyone was GREAT

by from Burleson, Tx |

We could not have been treated better. They were not pushy, listened to what we said. Helped us so much. Went above and beyond. The best shopping experience buying a car we have ever had.