AutoNation Ford Lincoln Auburn

2305 S College St, Auburn, AL 36832

New 866-447-9663 New 866-447-9663
Used 866-448-4353 Used 866-448-4353
Service 866-446-1521 Service 866-446-1521

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

New Vehicle

by from Phenix City, Al |

Had been looking for a few weeks, nothing serious, but when we walked into Autonation, we met Joe and he was of great assistance and help in buying the vehicle. The only opportunity was the trade in value he offered for our 2005 Explorer. He would not offer nearly what the value of the vehicle should have been. Otherwise, had no issues so far with Autonation.

AutoNation Ford Lincoln Auburn responded to this review

January 29, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Very easy

by from Auburn, AL |

They fixed my car and helped me with the rental car. David and Lisa went out of the way to make sure I was taken care of. Even so far as driving me to the rental company!!! 5 stars!!! Thank you all for your help!

Wonderful!! they made the buying process easy!!

by from Valley Al |

The salesman walked me through every step of the way. he was very helpful. I love my car. I would highly recommend them to everyone!! They helped me get financed and other places said I couldn't without a co-signer. They called the bank and talked to them for me. I am very grateful.