Five Star Nissan

839 Warren Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31088

New 888-363-5709
Used 877-439-7519
Service 888-236-2125

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!

Nissan Lover

by from Warner robins Ga |

The sales staff is very Knowledgeable about the product, and considerate of my time. I met the managers and they showed true concern about helping me get the perfect car. I love the product and would never buy from anyone else.

April 28, 2014

Making sure you get exactly what you want in a new vehicle at a great price is important to us at Five Star Nissan. We appreciate you trusting our team with your car needs, and we're glad you are enjoying your new Nissan. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. We look forward to working with you again.

Great customer service !!!!!!!!!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I cannot say enough about Mr. Reggie Thompkins. This man saved a sale and an image of your dealership that will always say to me that if I need a automobile, go to 5 Star!!!!!! The fact is that when I first was interested in purchasing a new large SUV I was going to check on the ARMADA, but when I arrived and did not feel my purchase was important I was going to a competitor. But Mr Reggie and I talked and after that I felt like I was important to the dealership and Reggie when the extra mile to insure my needs for a new SUV was met. Ka - ching, a sale. thank you Reggie and 5 star Nissan.

March 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with Reggie with us! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with him, and it's great that he was able to put you into the right SUV for your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Please let us know if we can be of any service to you in the future!

Love my Rogue

by from Cochran Georgia |

My husband and I were looking to purchase a new vehicle. We visited Five Star Nissan in Warner Robins and were met with Mr. Jimmy Carter as we got out of our car. He was very friendly and asked us what we were interested in buying. We went inside with him and we greeted at the door by everyone we came in contact with. Mr. Jimmy Carter talked with us and got just the right car for us. Mr. Jay Lee was also helpful with the process. We were shown the best respect and they met our needs in every way. I would recommend anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle to go and see Mr. Jimmy Carter. His name is very easy to remember and he was so personable. We love the rogue as well!

March 13, 2015

Hello, Debbie! Thank you for your recommendation! Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to that Jimmy and Jay were able to work together with you to achieve that. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! In the meantime, enjoy your new car!

my daughters first car

by from Warner Robins Ga |

Today my daughter got her first car. It was a great experience for her because of Mr. Brian Johnson. He was very helpful to her. We have been to another five star and it was not a pleasant experience. But coming here everything was nice and smooth and she ended up getting a car that she love.

Buying a car

by from Warner Robins, GA |

If you want a car this is that place to get it! Brian Johnson is the guy to go to. He was very helpful and was nice about everything. He helped me find my very first car and I love it. So if you are looking for a good car come on down and see Brian Johnson at Five Star Nissan in Warner Robins Ga.

chad mccune

by from 128 northlake st ive ga 310031 |

I really had a great time I've been looking at cars for two weeks and all we had was a little cash and Brian Johnson really took care of me thanks Brian

March 4, 2015

Thanks, Chad! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Brian during your visit. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're delighted to know that we achieved that for you. Thanks for writing about your visit! We hope you are enjoying your new car, and that you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

AWESOME SERVICE!!! THANKS FIVE STAR NISSAN

by from Warner robins Georgia |

My name is Rodrigo, and i am more than happy with the customer service that five star provided.The managers are great and the dealer named Jimmie was really patient with me and help with the sale. Previously, i had attended different dealerships in Georgia and they are not even close to Five star Nissan. Five star Nissan Thanks for everything and so does the dealer, Jimmie.

March 4, 2015

Hello, Rodrigo! We're thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with the service you received at our dealership! We take pride in delivering a "five star" experience, and we're delighted that Jimmie and the rest of the Five Star Nissan team achieved that for you. Thank you for writing about your visit! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

great service and they have the best deals

by from warner robins, georgia |

The guy that sold my 2014 charger was jimmy, he is very ppatient with his customers and always trying to make the customer satisfied with the purchase.

March 3, 2015

Hello, Rodrigo! Thank you for writing about your visit! Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're delighted that Jimmy ensured that with his efforts on your behalf. We hope you are enjoying your new Charger! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Nissan Lover

by from Warner Robins Ga |

I have been driving a Nissan for the past 9 years. In those 9 years Shanika Banks has been the reason why I come back to this particular dealership each time. She takes special care of her customers during the process and even after. She goes above and beyond when it comes to customer satification. Even when she was promoted and no longer a salesperson, she always made sure to place me with a salesperson that carried the same values and intentions of complete customer satifisfaction. I have recommended many family members and personal friends to this dealership because of the high regard in have for Ms. Banks and the team of people she works with. People of integrity, which often time is a rarity in the car business!

February 26, 2015

Hello, Anitha! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your most recent visit to our dealership. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we're glad to know that Shanika and the rest of our team have earned your confidence and trust with not only your own car needs, but those of your family and friends. Thanks for your recommendation and your great review! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great service

by from Nichols, SC, 29581 |

I had services done to my Altima Nissan 2002 and found the problem with my headlamp bulbs being blown so many times due to recall on headlamps...both headlamps replaced. Belts and cover gaskets replaced, door regulator, new tires with balancing. Free alignment due to Thursday, Friday & Saturday 12noon completed work and had to take car back Monday morning due to low beam not working on headlamp---driver's side found a fuse blown. Everything is good so far. I did gave a shout out to a representative name, Shasta who took my phone call when I first call to tell about my car repairs, she was excellent...I told Nancy that I thought she had the greatest customer personna about her and wanted someone to be aware. Not sure if Nancy relayed the compliment to her or not. I saw her the next day but I did not say a word other than hello. Justin B, service manager was great. Overall, I think the prices should be more consistent instead of it seemsthat prices are being made up as we go or who you are...I hope that is not the case but at times I perceived it that way. Good customer relationships!

Great service