Five Star Nissan

839 Warren Dr, Warner Robins, GA 31088

New 888-363-5709
Used 877-439-7519
Service 888-236-2125

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!

Nissan Lover

by from Warner robins Ga |

The sales staff is very Knowledgeable about the product, and considerate of my time. I met the managers and they showed true concern about helping me get the perfect car. I love the product and would never buy from anyone else.

April 28, 2014

Making sure you get exactly what you want in a new vehicle at a great price is important to us at Five Star Nissan. We appreciate you trusting our team with your car needs, and we're glad you are enjoying your new Nissan. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have. We look forward to working with you again.

Anna Pepper is awesome!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I bought a used car from Five Star Nissan recently. They were friendly and helpful. Anna Pepper was really nice and energetic! She was very honest and up front with me and I could tell she genuinely wanted to help me. She didn't pressure me or anything! It was late in the day, but no one was looking at their watches or rushing me. Someone stayed late to detail my car too! I will definitely buy from them again! Everyone ask for ANNA PEPPER!!!!! She is awesome!

Worst Customer Service

by from Macon, GA |

Worst customer service ever experienced. Buyer Beware, after you sign on the line, they don't care what happens to the car, just as long as you buy it. Will not call you back if your having maintenance problems. All come up with lies and just keep feeding them to you.

I love my new car

by from hawkinsville ga |

I am very pleased with purchasing my new vehicle Brian Johnson was a very big help and knew everything that he was talking about. I highly suggest doing business with him

May 1, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Brian, Eric! We're glad he could help you find a great car to suit your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new car!

Truly Satisfied Return Customer

by from Warner Robins, Ga |

I have driven a Nissan for the past four years. My first Nissan purchase was through a private seller. Boy, what a mistake!! When that car broke down, I had to towed to this location. While waiting to hear some bad news, I was asked to buy a new car instead. I was sure I wasn't going to be approved. I was wrong!! Over the next couple of years, I rode in luxury-a 2011 Nissan Altima. I received a call about a week ago from Shanita Bryant. She asked me to come in and take advantage of the great deals they had at the time. I was skeptical; however, her professionalism and genuine care convinced me otherwise. This was the best decision I've made in a while. I'm a school teacher, so my money is limited. That was no problem for Shanita. She listened to my concerns & desires. Shanita gave me some great options. I was blown away by her love for her career, along with consideration for customer needs. After listening to her sound advice, I made a decision to purchase a brand new 2014 Altima. This car had less than ten miles on it at the time of purchase. I've been so blown away with the accessories & specifics of this car that I'm almost at 400 miles. I have also referred two other customers to Shanita. I'd advise anyone who is looking for a new or used car to go see Ms. Bryant. She is the best!! I'm a lifetime Nissan customer thanks to her. The finance manager, Shanika, and Ms. Bryant are a duo of great skills!! I'm one happy driver.

April 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words about Shanita and the Five Star Nissan team. We're glad she could help find a great new car to suit your needs at a great price. We appreciate your trust in our team for your car needs, and we're happy to hear you are enjoying your new Altima. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your car and service needs. Thanks again for your positive feedback!

Spent my money at another dealership.

by from Snellville, Ga |

I am a truck driver and have very limited time to pick up a vehicle. I made two cash offers and was told that my offers are to low. They did not budge on their online prices. They were more interested in getting me into the dealership in person so they could waste my time in person. I give them a 3 star only because I was told they could not meet my price upfront and my sales person was nice and seem to be an upfront type of person. I was also told that no one could meet my price. Although i found exactly what I wanted for the price I wanted 75 miles away.

Incorrect & Misleading vehicle description!!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I'm giving them a two star rating only because my sales person Beverly was fantastic, other than that, I do not recommend you attempting to buy a vehicle from this dealership online. The vehicle description the dealership supplied for the vehicle, which was advertised as a 2010 Nissan Xterra SE actually was an X trim model and did not have all options that were listed on cars.com nor their own site!! They drove the vehicle to my home..240 miles one way... Just for me to send it back!! I was NOT going to pay SE price for an X model. Thanx for ruining my first experience. The salesmanager Steve was a jerk too. I should have just walked away from the deal when he started pushing early delivery of the vehicle and requesting a check to "hold" for up to a week while I appropriated my downpayment funds. My family and I were/are still very upset over this. PS..adding foglights and running boards to an X model is not the same as an SE. He treated me like a child. When he asked why I sent it back I told him about the listing description and he said he didn't see that, blamed cars.com....well I took pix of their site and description and texted them to him to prove they were misleading customers. His reply, the mobile site is different....my husband is a software engineer and verified that is crap. Info for website and mobile pull the same info from the same database. Stear clear!!

Purchased with Ease

by from Bonaire GA |

I purchased a '13 Altima for my wife for Christmas on 12/24/12 I was a little nervous because I was running out of time to get the car for her by Christmas every other dealership I shopped gave me the run around and used high pressure tactics to get me to purchase their overpriced vehicle.. I am not one to be pressured to do something I don't want to do .. anyways I spoke with Heather from Five Star I explained what my intentions were , how much I wanted to pay etc all prior to my arrival to the dealership when I got there I was shown the vehicle I had been talking about , test drove it and began the negotiation process which I might add was pain free they kept in mind the number I gave when I first started the process and did not try and get me to move off that number by offering more equipment etc no back and forth haggling etc finance was a breeze the finance rep was a pleasure to deal with she explained everything very thoroughly after that I was given a tour of the dealership my first service appointment was setup I was introduced to the service manager who was very nice I was shown where the parts counter and cashier was to top it all off my first 2 oil changes are free! I must say I am very very happy w/ the service and hospitality that I received during my visit to Five Star Nissan I will be recommending them to everyone I know that's looking for a vehicle

very satisfied

by from powersville ga |

I purchased my pre-owned 09 Nissan Altima from Five Star Nissan in Warner Robins GA as a Christmas gift in'12 I have to say I have never been involved in a easier transaction I was told everything upfront , no games or trying to hide any pertinent information everything was in black and white and out front for me to review before making a decision which to me is most important , financing was easy I had a set number in mind that I wanted to pay and not a cent more when I told my sales rep what that number was he immediately went to his higher ups and told them my expectations after a few mins of back and forth we met in the middle on a number that I could be happy with I will be purchasing a vehicle for my daughter in about 3 months and you can bet I will be going to five star Nissan once again because they truly want to earn your business!

amazing service

by from baxley GA |

I was a little skeptical to begin with when buying my car but about 1 hour into the process I realized it was going to be much easier than I had expected dealing with Steve in buying my truck was a breeze , excellent communication via telephone and email I had pictures of the truck I was interested long before I arrived to the dealership I was given much more than I had expected for my trade in and I didn't feel pressured like I "had" to purchase right that moment I was given the room to make my decision based on the information I was provided with , it was truly a pleasant experience!

A pleasure to do business

by from Tampa Florida |

I traveled 6hours to get to Five Star Nissan in Warner Robins GA to purchase a '12 Nissan Pathfinder the reason I traveled so far was because Fivestar was the only dealership within 500 miles of me that had the color / option combination that I wanted I called in after seeing it posted on their website I had the pleasure of speaking with a sales person by the name of Steve , he was very knowledgeable about the product he was able to explain the features with ease also he was able to give me a "ballpark" quote on my trade(s) all this before I got to the dealership I make the trip to the dealership and there it was the pathfinder had been cleaned from head to toe , fueled up and ready for me to test drive after the test drive and a on site evaluation of my 2 trades I received actually more than I had expected for my trades needless to say I was treated very well by Steve and the whole crew at Fivestar Nissan , They are highly recomended if you want a great deal and to be treated like royalty I will definitely be doing business w/ FiveStar Nissan when I get ready for my next vehicle purchase!