Five Star Ford Lincoln

900 Russell Parkway, Warner Robins, GA 31088

New 888-242-6298
Used 888-471-3235
Service 888-239-2330

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!

Love my new Truck!@

by from Winder, GA |

I have bought several cars from Five Star Ford in Warner Robbins, Each time has been exceptional. We drive 3 hours to get Five Star Ford in Warner Robbins, I am always impressed. They work with me to get the payment I need and our Salesman(Elvis) was great. He has done both of our vehicles for us. They are always respectful and helpful. The Service Dept is also wonderful when we go for our oil Changes. Will definitely continue to buy from Five Star!

March 13, 2014

We appreciate your continued trust in the Five Star Ford Lincoln team, Steph. Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experiences with us. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to providing an exceptional experience for you again in the future. Thanks again for your kind words.

Great Service

by from Wrightsville Ga |

We have purchased three vehicles from Five Star Ford in Warner Robins. It was easy and hassle free with our saleman Dominic Turner. Thanks for the great service.

Dealership with no integrity

by from Darien ga |

Sold me a car telling me it was a local trade and it had not been in any accidents. Five star said it had a clean Carfax. That was convey verbally and in writing. A month later, Ran a report through Autocheck, Car was sold at an auction with structural damage to uni-body and frame. Dealership refuse to help me out at all. Blame their purchasing mistake on Carfax. Found the original owners name and called him. He verified Autocheck's version of the car's history. Do not rely on what they say to you and go somewhere else! They have no integrity!

job well done

by from Korea |

Five star ford did a great job in selling me my kia. Kenneth Harris was a good saleman.

great service

by from Fitzgerald, Ga |

I travel fom Fizgerald, Ga and Kenneth Harris did a good job at selling me my third vehicle. Five star ford is a great place to find what u need.

Greatest Salesman EVER!

by from Bonaire, GA |

Travis Jordan was recommended to me by a friend who had bought a truck from him four years ago. I called Travis and told him what I was looking for after I had researched for over two months on a truck. I was looking more at Chevy's versus Ford's. Travis found exactly what I had been looking for. He and his teammembers got the truck price within my budget. The whole looking and buying process was fast, painless, and extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend Five Star Ford on Russell Parkway and Travis Jordan to anyone who is looking for a great deal. The whole team works with you and are extremely welcoming and helpful. I am a proud new member of the Ford Family. I absolutely love my new Truck!

September 12, 2014

Hello, Diane! We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership, and that Travis was able to help you get the right truck for your needs. Thank you for sharing your comments, and do not hesitate to call on us again if you need anything else! Enjoy your new Ford!

Love my HONDA!!!!

by from Americus, GA |

Five Star Ford in Warner Robins, Georgia did an Excellent Job with helping me find a new vehicle. A Big thanks to salesman Corey Lawson for selling me my new Honda. Corey was very helpful with no hesitation. I would highly recommend this company to anybody.

Great place to buy a car

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I went to Five Star Ford to just look at their inventory and ended up coming out with a car thanks to Corey Lawson. They were just helpful when it came to my expectations for my dream car. The environment is good even though they are going through a remodel at the moment. Overall I recommend this dealership to anybody that is looking for a car.

September 10, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Corey, Marcus! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we're happy to hear that Corey did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Amazing Truck!

by from Bonaire, Ga |

Travis Jordan was recommended to me by Friend that had bought a truck from him 4 years ago. I researched for two months on the type truck I wanted and needed. I have never had a "real" truck nor bought a Ford. In fact, I wasn't planning on buying a Ford, but a Chevrolet. Travis was awesome in listening to me and finding me exactly what I wanted! The whole buying experience was fast, accurate and no hassle. I am a very pleased first time customer. Highly recommend Five Star Ford in Warner Robins. I am absolutely loving my truck!

September 10, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback, Diane! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Five Star Ford Lincoln. Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're glad to hear that Travis was able to help identify those needs and get you into the truck you wanted. Call on us again if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

Great experence Friendley Saleman

by from Vienna, GA. |

We have bought 4 F150 FORD trucks from Five Star and have had a great experience each time. We just bought a 2014 F150 FXS Saturday 8/30/2014 Martavious West(Tatter) was very pleasant to work with. He went out of his way to find what I wanted. And it was HOT as Hell, but he didn't complain. I got what I want at the Price I wanted. I enjoyed the time with Martavios he help past the time. GREAT JOB TATTER

September 4, 2014

Thanks for your comments! It's good to know that Montavious was able to work with you and put you into the truck you wanted at the right price for your needs. We're pleased that we continue to earn your trust, and hope you will let us know if you need anything else. Come and see us when it comes time for your truck's first scheduled maintenance. Enjoy your new F150!

Best Salesman ever

by from Warner Robins Ga. |

The five star ford in Warner Robins did a good job getting the car for my wife that would fit in my budget. The best thing five star in Warner Robins Ga. is their salesman named Dominic Harris. Not only was he polite, and professional, but he worked outside the norm when he finally found a car that would fit in our budget. He had to find several cars for my wife, before she was finally happy. I would out of my forty years of buying cars, I would say he is probably the most knowledgeable of the whole selling process. Even after the sale and the car needed a re[air he was right there to help us with a loaner car and keep me updated on the status of my new car. This salesman should be the trainer for all the salespeople prior to them going to work!

September 9, 2014

Thanks for writing about your visit, David! We're delighted to know that Dominic was able to work with you to get you into the right car at the right price for your needs. We'll be glad to work with you again in the future; let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your new car!