Five Star Ford Lincoln

900 Russell Parkway, Warner Robins, GA 31088

New 888-242-6298
Used 888-471-3235
Service 888-239-2330

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!

Love my new Truck!@

by from Winder, GA |

I have bought several cars from Five Star Ford in Warner Robbins, Each time has been exceptional. We drive 3 hours to get Five Star Ford in Warner Robbins, I am always impressed. They work with me to get the payment I need and our Salesman(Elvis) was great. He has done both of our vehicles for us. They are always respectful and helpful. The Service Dept is also wonderful when we go for our oil Changes. Will definitely continue to buy from Five Star!

March 13, 2014

We appreciate your continued trust in the Five Star Ford Lincoln team, Steph. Thank you for taking the time to share about your positive experiences with us. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and we look forward to providing an exceptional experience for you again in the future. Thanks again for your kind words.

Wonderful experience

by from Warner Robins |

I just picked up a brand new Focus, and I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received at 5 star. The original deal we negotiated yesterday was for a vehicle in Conyers that they were going to go get for me, but this morning Antonio (my sales rep) called and told me that they had just gotten one in on the truck with all the same features...for less. I went in, redid the paperwork for the new car and drove off the lot a very happy person. I was treated with kindness and respect, and never once pushed to get something I didn't want. I would recommend them in a heartbeat, and am already planning on taking my husband to Antonio when he decides to get his new car.

If you want a Ford, buy elsewhere!!!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

This circus of a dealership needs some classes on being professional. For starters I purchased a car 4 months ago on an A plan. Provided the PIN and was told by the sales guy (Antonio) that all was well. Then a month later, I receive a call stating that the PIN wasn't good so requested additional information and never heard back from anyone. Two months later, receive yet another call about the PIN number. Come to find out, they ran the incorrect PIN number under the incorrect name, and over charged us significantly. When I brought it to their attention, I was hollered at by their customer service rep (Paula Battle) and hung up on. I called back and asked to speak to the General Manager and was able to get in contact with them. This is the most unprofessional circus of a dealership that I have ever encountered. Having said that, if you want to buy a Ford and get treated with respect and know that you are being given the best deal, then drive a little out of your way and go to another dealer. This one should be closed down immediately!

June 5, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Five Star Ford Lincoln. We're sorry to learn that you were disappointed in how your car purchase was handled, and we will use your comments to improve our efforts. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction, and we want to do everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll give us another opportunity in the future to show our appreciation. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Josh Thompson at 478-922-9131 x181.

Mr.Used Car Buyer

by from Sharpsburg Ga. |

I bought a used car there. After the purchase the next day I realized I had left something on my old vehicle. I called and texted multiple times over the course of three days. I even spoke to the sales manager once and he told me he couldn't help me, I needed to talk to my salesman ( and he wouldn't return my calls or texts). So after a week I gave up and I need to buy a new pigtail for my Wheelchair lift. Selling OK, after the sell...not so good.

May 8, 2014

Thank you for your business, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are very sorry to learn that your experience with our Sales Department was not what you expected. At Five Star Ford Lincoln, we work hard to deliver a quality experience, but we certainly can improve in our efforts and will use your feedback to do so. You are important to us, and we want to provide a satisfying experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to show you our commitment to an amazing customer experience in the future. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact Paula Battle,Customer Relations Manager at the dealership. 478-922-9131 x 116 or email pbattle@fivestaronline.net

THEY LIED AND CHEATED !!!!!

by from PHENIX CITY AL |

PAID FOR A FLEX AND HAD THEY WERE TO INSTALL LEATHER AND DVD, WAS TOLD I COULD P/U IN 3 DAYS, CALLED 2 DAYS LATER TO CONFIRM AND WAS TOLD THEY NEVER TOLD THE LEATHER/DVD INSTALLER TO ORDER LEATHER...I CALLED THE CREATIVE COATINGZ( INSTALLER OF BOTH LEATHER AND DVD) AND ASKED IF I COULD PICK A 2 TONE LEATHER ,AND WOULD IT TAKE LONGER. JASON (SHOP OWNER) SAID SURE COULD ORDER AND WOULD NOT TAKE LONGER..3-5 DAYS...HE PLACED ORDER THE NEXT DAY.....4 DAYS LATER I CALLED TO CONFIRM P/U AND WAS TOLD STILL HAD NOT RECEIVED LEATHER....WELL AFTER 22 DAYS OF B/S W/ CREATIVE COATINGZ AND 5 STAR NOT HANDLING THE SITUATION AND STATING IT WAS MY FAULT FOR WANTING 2 TONE LEATHER( EVEN AFTER I CONTACTED THE LEATHER MAKER IN CALIFORNIA WHO TOLD ME THEY DELIVERED The LEATHER 2 WEEKS EARLIER TO CREATIVE COATINGZ) FIVE STAR WOULD NOT TAKE PICS OF THE VEHICLE NOR WOULD JASON FROM CREATIVE COATINGZ. I TOLD THEM I WANTED A 14 DAY PAY OFF !!!! LOOKED ON THEIR SIGHT 2 DAYS LATER ,AND THERE WAS THE VEHICLE I HAD BOUGHT FOR 8 THOUSAND DOLLARS MORE THAN WHAT I PAID FOR IT......I LIVE 110 MILES AWAY AND HAD ASKED THEM TO INCLUDE ALABAMA TAXES AND THEY SAID THEY DID NOT KNOW THE TAXES FOR ALABAMA....NOT THE SMARTEST BUNCH...SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Very Happy with FiveStar

by from Indiana |

Drove All the way from Indiana to buy a truck here. They had the one I wanted. I am very satisfied with my Salesman and the attention I got. Was buying sight unseen, so they emailed me extra Pictures. Worked with me on price. It was well worth the hours to get there! Thanks Five Star!!

March 14, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback, and for making the trip all the way from Indiana to work with our team, Chris! Making sure you get exactly what you want in a vehicle at a great price is important to us, and we're glad you were satisfied with your experience here. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future, and enjoy your new truck!

Horrible customer service!!!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I live in Warner Robins, and wanted to support local dealerships! I found two vehicles that I was very interested in. However, due to the poor customer service, we left the facility and drove to Atlanta to purchase a vehicle! This facility has quite a reputation around town, and I should have listened to the advice given before going in! I would not recommend this dealership to any friends or family!

March 12, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent experience at Five Star Ford Lincoln, Amy. We're sorry that you were disappointed in how your business was handled, and that you felt you needed to go elsewhere to purchase your new car. We will use your comments to improve our efforts. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we want to do everything we can to meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you'll give us another opportunity in the future to show our dedication to an excellent customer experience.

Very disappointed.

by from Hinesville, GA |

I have been looking for cars and searching for a dealer I think could better help me. Contacted Five Star Ford and I was working with "Willie R". He started of really cool and understanding and it seemed as if he was definitely trying to help me out..... days he would call if I missed they call I get a voice mail or an email.... So I thought I could trust him to help me honestly. I stay 2 and hour away. He told me he would do a "SOFT PULL" on my credit to see if they may be able to help me. He pulled it 2/24/14 at 1pm.....an hour later I texted him and was like ok is it that tough? He said he was still working on it. He then called me back at 8 pm.... (long time to just be looking at a SOFT PULL). Now I wouldn't be upset if you can't help me but I like when I'm told the truth. I'm trying play games. I missed his call at 8... didn't see it until 9 :50.... I didn't want to call him back that late so I figured one of us would call the next day (today). He never called. I called three times. Phone not in service. Called the dealership was placed on hold for 10 minutes. What kind of customer service is that? I disappointed that sales person want to sound all "cool" and be "on your level" as soon as they AREN'T CAPITABLE of getting a lender to a agree they don't responded.. smh. Thankfully I was smart enough to allow another dealer to go head and try . They pulled my credit and called back in 15 minutes and I have a car! smh! Thanks FIVE STAR!

Hello?

by from Georgia |

Been searching around for a used truck for almost a year now and I've actually found quite a few I was interested in at this dealership and some at the other Five Star dealerships that area. Due to distance and current vehicle, I can't just drive out that way to look at a vehicle just to find out it's not what I'm looking for or disappointed at what I find. So when I email or call about a vehicle to get all the information I can and/or explain my current situation, they stop returning my emails and calls. I don't like to go in blind so I ask every question and concerns I have about anything I'm interested in just to have them not even respond back or get a response like those are not questions people normally ask about when buying a used vehicle. I know you can't answer every question but at least answer key concerns so I can make a sound decision.

EPITOME of POOR used car buying experience.

by from Columbus, GA |

I searched around for a Used car for several weeks. I know I did not want to buy a used car that wouldn't make it a month, which is what nobody wants in a used car buying experience. That's exactly what happened to me. I bought a used vehicle at the beginning of August. It didn't make it another three weeks. It was a 2006. It had less than 100k miles on it. I was told that it was driven very easy and was assured it would last at least another year or two. I was told so many good things about my Ford. So, since I only needed it to last basically a year, I signed an "AS-IS." So, three weeks later- less than 2,000 more miles on the car- I've got engine stalling, knocking, and extremely rough idling. It hardly starts. I took it to a mechanic who gave me a $2650 estimate that I know is reasonable for what he described to me. Major engine repair needed. I would have to at least replace bottom parts of the engine and some bearings. He suggested replacing the engine with a used engine. I understand "AS-IS." I may have to replace a starter, an alternator, maybe even some fuel injectors. COMPLETE ENGINE OVERHAUL, though? That's ridiculous. When I called them, they told me that basically there was nothing I could do for me. Yes, I know that Georgia Lemon Laws won't help me. However, I just refuse to believe that fair business practices would tell them to do nothing when I basically chose the car because they told me it would definitely last at least a year. I did not rate repairs as I was told I would have to bring it 95 miles to the dealership when it wouldn't even drive.

GREAT people and wonderful service!!!!!

by from Destin, Fl |

Bought a used vehicle form them almost 250 miles away. Yes I bought it sight unseen and it showed up BETTER than I expected. The folks there were AWESOME!!!!! I highly suggest anyone that is considering this company, DO IT! Thank you Tom and Dominic!!!!!!