Five Star Ford Lincoln

900 Russell Parkway, Warner Robins, GA 31088

New 888-242-6298
Used 888-471-3235
Service 888-239-2330

Driving Georgia Home for Over 35 Years!

Outstanding Service with Updated Facilities

by from Warner Robins, Georgia |

Nick Peters did an outstanding job coordinating my warrantee repair. He was very professional and accommodating, realizing I was going to wait on-site for the vehicle. I was in and out in about 30 minutes. Nic has a very pleasant demeanor, showing courtesy and respect for both customers and fellow employees. It's obviuos he enjoys working at Five Star Ford in Warner Robins, Georgia.

February 12, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Nick, Colonel! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received during your recent visit to our dealership. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad that Nick has demonstrated that to you. Thank you again for your feedback! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Car sales

by from Bonaire, GA |

Skeeter was very helpful in finding the right car for us. I will definitely recommend him to all our friends

I love my new Ford Escape!

by from Warner Robins, GA |

The staff at Five Star Ford is very knowledgable and they provided top of the line service when I purchased my 2015 Ford Escape. This is my second time buying from Mr. Elvis Randolph and I must say he went over and beyond of what was required of him! I love my new car...thanks again #WarnerRobinsElvis and the entire Five Star Staff.

New car

by from Warner Robins , GA |

The service department fixed all my problems with my newly purchased Lincoln MKX. Mark Heard was very helpful. Lori Campbell

Their mistakes will cost you.

by from Macon GA |

I purchased a 2015 F150 from Five Star Ford Lincoln in Warner Robins GA. I had to have a co-signer. The following day I find out that they have put my co-signer on the tag and title. (Most people assume that a co-signer has to be on the tag and title, but that is not true. If you co-sign and get put on the tag and title you are not only responsible if the buyer defaults on payments, you can also be sued if the buyer has an accident and gets sued). I went back and told them if the co-signer was not taken off the tag and title then the sale was over and I would not accept the vehicle when it arrived. The Finance Manager claims to have called the bank and have my co-signer removed from the title. He also says it will increase my payment amount. The new sales contract was signed and only I signed the tag and title forms. I asked if the old contract was going to be shredded and he tells me yes it would. I pickup the vehicle a couple of days later. A week later I call the tag office and find out Five Star Ford still had my co-signer on the tag and title! I call them and ask why did this happen. I am told that the wrong contract got submitted by mistake. The one that was to be shredded got put back into the sales folder and they sent it in instead of the correct one! They ensure me that this mistake will be corrected and for me not to worry. Fast forward over a month later with several trips there, phone calls to them and a four page letter to the General Manager they say that they cannot change what they did. I had to refinance the vehicle even before my first payment in order to get my co-signer removed from the title. The General Manager finally admitted to me that they made a mistake but that it was out of their hands. Plus during one of my trips to the dealership I am on the sales floor trying to get the receptionist to find the manager and I am suddenly surrounded by salesmen acting like bouncers. Then the salesman I bought from says "I liked you at first, but now you are getting on my nerves"! There is no communication between staff members at Five Star Ford. I have also found out that they ran my co-signers credit as if they were the buyer and not the co-signer. All they care about here is getting another sale and moving to the next one. Be very careful when buying from Five Star Ford because their mistakes and business practices will cost you dearly.

Thanks Dominic

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

Dominic was very helpful, professional and an excellent communicator. We did not end up purchasing from Dominic do to logistic issues but I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle!

July 17, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at Five Star Ford Lincoln! While we regret not being able to put you into a new vehicle, we're glad that you enjoyed working with Dominic! We take pride in providing great service, and we're happy that he has earned your recommendation. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future, and thanks again for sharing your comments!

First Free Oil Change

by from Warner Robins, GA |

I came in today for my oil change and I spoke with Alvin Robinson and he was a Great help getting my car in quickly. He was really Nice and I would love to come back and work with him again.

July 17, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience! We're glad that Alvin was able to help, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Thanks again for writing!

Great Experience

by from Fort Valley, GA |

Great exerience, Skeeter was extremely helpful starting my car buying process.

July 7, 2015

We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your recent visit to Five Star Ford Lincoln, Meghan! Skeeter was happy to help you start the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks for your comments and rating and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Frank 'The Tank' Graves

by from warner robins ga |

Mr. Frank Graves is a great car salesman he really helped me with the purchase of my new car.Frank has a great personality he was nice to me and my daughter Tiffany, and yes I would definitely tell my family and friends are anyone looking for a vehicle, go to Five Star Ford and Lincoln and ask for frank "The Tank" Graves because he did an outstanding job. Thanks Frank Pamela and Tiffany!!!!

July 7, 2015

You're very welcome, Pamela and Tiffany! It was Frank's pleasure to work with you and find you the perfect vehicle. Here at Five Star Ford Lincoln, we like to get to know our customers and chat with them to figure out their wants and needs for a vehicle. We appreciate the wonderful comments and look forward to seeing you both again in the future!

A great ford dealer with awesome employees

by from Warner Robins ga |

I have recently had some car trouble with my 2012 focus. Took my car back to five star ford on Russell parkway where I bought the car. I just want to say how good the help in the service department is. I am being helped by Mark Heard and Gwen Bauer. They have showed me a lot of kindness and care and concern with my car situation. Mark heard has kept in touch with me regularly to keep me updated on repairs and to make sure I keep a way to get around until repairs are done. I would recommend asking for Mark heard and Gwen Bauer if you need help. They are the best!! They are the reason I will continue to buy from this dealership

July 7, 2015

While we are sorry to hear about your recent car troubles, we are glad Mark, Gwen and the rest of the team at Five Star Ford Lincoln have been able to help you and make all the necessary repairs to your Focus. We do everything we can for our customers to ensure that they are always updated about their repairs and have a safe and reliable vehicle to use while waiting for the services to be completed. We appreciate the kind comments and thank you for your continued business, Eric!

Shane Harris

by from Perry GA |

My sales professional Shane Harris was great and he really helped me with my purchase. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. Just go to Five Star Ford and Lincoln and ask for Shane Harris.

June 18, 2015

Hello, Hailey! Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're glad to read that you were pleased with your experience working with Shane. It's great that he has earned your confidence and your recommendation, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks again for writing, and congratulations on your new car!