Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC

New 888-347-1820
Used 888-282-1539
Service 855-290-2735

by from Auburn, AL |

Came into the store with an empty loss knowing I wasn't going to be able to get a car. WOW! Turned out I was blessed to get a new car with warranty and everything I need. Service was great, caring, patient and understanding. Love them and my new car.

Great service every time

by from Fort Mitchell, AL |

Quick diagnosis of my car's problem and equally quick getting me back on the road.

by from Auburn, AL |

Your Sales and Service Department here at Glynn Smith Chevrolet do a great Job!

Great Service and Positive Attitude

by from Sangkan, GA |

The service department went above and beyond to make my repairs quick and complete to get me back on the road and on to my destination for the holidays. Don was great and a perfect employee to represent this company. Keep up the great work.

Attentive Customer Service

by from Opelika, AL |

Well, everytime I have a problem with my vehicle, I called, they make an appointment and they do my service with a smile. I hope they can find out why I can't use my cigarette lighter because I need it for my job.

by from Alabama |

I'm completely satisfied with Glynn Smith. They work, help, and provide me with all the information I need to get my car fixed. They work hard to find the problem and fix it. They try to get you in as soon as possible. I drive here from Columbus, GA, because I like them so much better.

Service Department and Dealership

by from Opelika, AL |

Great Job! Kelvin was my dealer whom I received my 2014 Malibu. Thanks Kelvin! Service department is always very great with my car, very nice. Thanks guys for all you do.

Great Customer Service

by from Smiths Station, AL |

This was my first new car and the people at Glynn Smith Chevrolet were friendly, helpful and very patient while we made our decision. It was such a great experience, I'm looking forward to buying another car real soon : )

Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy.....

by from Columbus, GA |

Walter Moore and Mike Cone went the EXTRA MILE to make sure I was happy and selected the right car for me and my budget. I will continue to do business here and use the service department to maintain my car in tip-top shape. Worth the drive from Columbus, GA.

dissatisfied too

by from Auburn, Alabama |

I purchase a chrysler 200 from glynn smith in opelika. There were problems with the vehicle which they agreed tofix. After numerous of times taken it in for repair to a body shop it was determined that the part needed replacement. I was instructed to go back to glynn smith. Mike Core told me I tore the part up and asked me to step out of his office. I never once got hostile with him but was explaining what I was told to do. Thank God for cell phone because I called the body shop while I was there and put the repair man on speaker phone and he denied telling them that I had tore the part up he stated that he informed them that it needed replacing. Well They did replace it BUT the part came with scratches. Thank God I inspected the bumper before I left. I went back in only to find out they knew the scratches were there. Now I have to make another trip back to get the scratches fixed.

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Thank you for purchasing the Chrysler 200 from us. We appreciate you. Sorry to hear about your experience with the outside body shop. Obviously, we can not be responsible for the work done by an outside source. We do apologize for our sales manager's response to the situation and for the overall inconvenience that has occurred.

Courteous, professional staff, clean facilities

by from Fort Mitchell, AL |

By far the greatest car buying experience I've had. Home of true professionals including the best in the business, Mr. JT Frazier. Will refer friends and family to him and make my next purchase through him as well.