Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC

600 Columbus Pkwy, Opelika, AL 36801

New 888-347-1820
Used 888-282-1539
Service 855-290-2735

Get Ready to Smith at Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC!

Excellent Experience !

by from Phenix City, Al |

From start to finish this was one of the best car buying experiences my wife and i have had. J.T. Fraizer is as good as they come.

August 4, 2011

Thank You very much for your Excellent Review. Welcome to the Glynn Smith Chevrolet-Buick-GMC Family of Happy owners.

Great Customer Service

by from Smiths Station, AL |

This was my first new car and the people at Glynn Smith Chevrolet were friendly, helpful and very patient while we made our decision. It was such a great experience, I'm looking forward to buying another car real soon : )

Went the extra mile to make sure I was happy.....

by from Columbus, GA |

Walter Moore and Mike Cone went the EXTRA MILE to make sure I was happy and selected the right car for me and my budget. I will continue to do business here and use the service department to maintain my car in tip-top shape. Worth the drive from Columbus, GA.

dissatisfied too

by from Auburn, Alabama |

I purchase a chrysler 200 from glynn smith in opelika. There were problems with the vehicle which they agreed tofix. After numerous of times taken it in for repair to a body shop it was determined that the part needed replacement. I was instructed to go back to glynn smith. Mike Core told me I tore the part up and asked me to step out of his office. I never once got hostile with him but was explaining what I was told to do. Thank God for cell phone because I called the body shop while I was there and put the repair man on speaker phone and he denied telling them that I had tore the part up he stated that he informed them that it needed replacing. Well They did replace it BUT the part came with scratches. Thank God I inspected the bumper before I left. I went back in only to find out they knew the scratches were there. Now I have to make another trip back to get the scratches fixed.

April 23, 2014

Thank you for purchasing the Chrysler 200 from us. We appreciate you. Sorry to hear about your experience with the outside body shop. Obviously, we can not be responsible for the work done by an outside source. We do apologize for our sales manager's response to the situation and for the overall inconvenience that has occurred.

Courteous, professional staff, clean facilities

by from Fort Mitchell, AL |

By far the greatest car buying experience I've had. Home of true professionals including the best in the business, Mr. JT Frazier. Will refer friends and family to him and make my next purchase through him as well.

2006 Ford F-250

by from Auburn, AL |

Good experience. I found the vehicle that I wanted.

DISSATISFIED

by from WOODLAND ALABAMA |

I TRADED MY VEHICLE IN FOR A YUKON AND HAVE NOT EVEN HAD IT 2 WEEKS AND I AM ALREADY HAVING PROBLEMS OUT OF THIS VEHICLE NOT ONLY DID THE WATER PUMP GO OUT BUT THE POWER STEERING PUMP IS ABOUT TO GO AS WELL I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD VEHICLE BUT HOW WRONG I WAS THE SALES PERSON WHO I DEALT WITH WAS GREAT AS WAS TWO MORE MEN I DEALT WITH I AM JUST SO DISSATISFIED WITH THE VEHICLE IT WAS SOLD TO ME AS IS BUT I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT THEY MIGHT DO LIKE A LOT OTHER DEALERSHIPS DO A 30 DAY WARRANTY OR A 48 HOUR LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT BUT NO SUCH LUCK.............

Stay Away

by from Birmingham |

My wife and I test drove a Sequoia over the weekend. We talked with the dealer and agreed to a purchase price on Monday morning. We were out of town, but told them we would be returning Tuesday and would make arrangements to get the vehicle as soon as we returned. The dealer called on Tuesday morning to say that they sold the vehicle to someone else. When my wife called the sales manager, he was disrespectful and told her "No check, no sale". We've since been told that this is typical for this dealership, so do yourself a favor and stay away. They don't deserve your business.

August 9, 2013

Dear Customer We think there must be some confusion about this. We have not had a Sequoia in stock in many months. Must be some other dealer you dealt with. As a general rule most all dealers would expects a minimum of a $500 deposit to hold a vehicle and not sell it while waiting for a deal to come together. We do hope that you will give us a call and we will be very happy to assist you in getting the vehicle that you would like. Thank You Glynn Smith Chevrolet-Buick-GMC-Opelika, Alabama 800-821-9679

Review of Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick-GMC

by from Salem, AL |

- The personnel were friendly and professional. - The facility is old and dated, but scheduled for updating - very poor air conditioning. - I consider the GM Master Card points program to be completely misleading. Getting $1,500 for 2600 points - and finding that out from the dealer says little about GM's integrity. If you want to continue to play these disingenuous games with your loyal customers, you will certainly fail again. I will never buy another GM product.

Pleased With Service

by from Auburn, AL |

Overall Glynn Smith was very good. I was able to get what I was looking for and all staff were very friendly. Buying a vehicle is always a painful experience for me but the Salesman made the difference. THis is the first time I have purchased a vehicle at Glynn Smith and I plan to return in the future.