Dow Autoplex

1313 S Pacific St, Mineola, TX 75773

New 888-332-6606 New 888-332-6606
Used 888-332-6485 Used 888-332-6485

Seeing green is saving green!

Must shop here

by from Mineola Tx |

This dealership is top notch! At least stop here before buying elsewhere worth your time and money!

March 20, 2016

Holly, thank you so much for your support and your business! Our team works hard to ensure you are completely satisfied, and we look forward to working with you and your vehicle again in the future!

Greatest Buying Experience Ever!

by from Grand Saline, TX |

I would like to give kudos for everyone involved with the deal that let me drive away with my brand new equinox! I have to be honest my husband generally does all the car business but he had told me that I needed to learn how. So I was scared to death but they took me in and made it one of the easiest most pleasant things I've ever been involved in.... Ted Ackley is one of the most polite young men I have come across in a very long time! And the finance people was great. There is no doubt they have our business from now on, so give them a call or visit them! I promise you want be disappointed. Ted You are the greatest!!! Yours truly Tammy Herron

March 2, 2016

Tammy, thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We love helping our customers get into a vehicle they can be happy with for years to come. Our sales staff is always willing to go out of their way to ensure that you have a great experience from start to finish. Ted is a great asset to this process, and will surely appreciate the compliments. We hope that you enjoy your new Equinox, and look forward to serving you in future visits! Congratulations!

Bad Sales

by from Big sandy Tx |

Required information on 2016 equinox. Sales Gave me a card Nothing else. ..

March 2, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is never our intent to provide you with anything less than excellent service, and understand that you feel we have not lived up to your expectations. To better serve you in the future, we would like the opportunity to speak with you about your needs. At your earliest convenience, please contact Ted Ackley at 903-569-2621. We hope to have the opportunity to improve your perception of our dealership. Thank you.

My 3rd Car From Dow!

by from Lindale, TX |

Best buying experience! Ted went above and beyond with helping me with every question or concern I had! This is my 3rd car buying from Dow!

December 20, 2015

Brittany, Can't wait to help you with number four also please don't hesitate to come in for Service.

Dow is GREAT!

by from Mineola, TX |

DOW is a great place to buy a car! the whole sales team was awesome!

December 20, 2015

Great, please come back and thanks for the kind words.

Friendly Service combined with No Pressure Sales

by from Dekalb, TX |

The friendly service the we will do what it takes to get you in the vehicle of choice no pressure sales just we want to help they are not like any other dealership that we have been too i highly recommend sales and finance department to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle

December 20, 2015

Mr. Griffith, that's the Dow way and you know you will be treated the same way everytime.

Very Pleasant and Very Knowleagable

by from Greenville, TX |

The salesman, Billy, was very pleasant, helpful and knowleadgable. He wasn't at all pushy. Financing was virtually painless and easy. Plus, I looooove my new car!

December 20, 2015

Congrats on your new purchase and can't wait to help you next time.

Literally Best Experience Ever

by from Winnsboro, TX |

Literally the best service I have ever experienced! Chris was a great help to us in finding exactly what we wanted. The entire staff was amazing! Thanks Dow!

December 20, 2015

We look forward to seeing you back for all your automotive needs as well and thanks for the kind words

Proud to Say I do Business with Dow Autoplex

by from Royce City, TX |

I can honesty say I am proud to be apart of the Dow autoplex family. I have purchased 2 vehicles from Chris Hartley with Dow and could not be happier with my experience. I plan on doing business with them for many years to come. Awesome place all around! Love it!

November 24, 2015

We are glad to have you a as a part of our Family and look forward to seeing you in for Service.

Hands Down Best Dealership in Area

by from Quitman, TX |

Dow is hands down the best dealership in this area. Their professional staff from sales to service are fantastic. I have purchased four vehicles from them and each time their knowledge, kindness and willingness to answer questions and work with me have been stellar. Mike Simms is just an awesome salesman who made me feel from the start that I was at the right place to get what I needed! I have always, and will continue to, promoted Dow to my friends who are in the new/used car market. Thank you DOW, I know you Mike and all the staff well enough to almost feel like a friend rather than a customer!

November 25, 2015

Mike Simms is one of our most experienced salesman and glad you had a Great Experience. Hope to see you in for Service.