Dow Autoplex

Dow Autoplex

1313 S Pacific St, Mineola, TX 75773

New 888-332-6606
Used 888-332-6485

Seeing green is saving green!

Again, thank you for the positive buying experienc

by from Longview, TX |

My wife Sandra and I were very impressed with our dealings with Ted Ackley and Shaye White at the Dow Autoplex this week in our purchase of the 2015 Chevrolet Colorado Crew cab. On Monday, Ted stayed late to let us test drive the vehicle and work with us on the negotiations, trade-in and financing. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the truck and what needed to be done. Shaye was very helpful on Tuesday when I came by to pick up the truck, going over everything in detail and providing advice on the On-Star and other features of the control panel. I have told friends of the good experience that we had and that, if they are looking for a vehicle that your shop offers, they would do well to check with you.

March 26, 2015

We really appreciate your business and that's the kind of service we strive for. Weather it's it's before the sale or after the sale you are going to get superior service that is the Dow Way!

Purchased 2 Many More to Come

by from Winnsoboro, TX |

We have purchased two vehicles from Dow. We would definitely buy another vehicle from them.

March 26, 2015

Amanda, Thanks for continuing the trust Dow Autoplex for your Automotive needs.

Best Experience

by from Greenville, TX |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. Mike Simms was awesome and so was the management and finance team.

March 26, 2015

Justin, We are glad to welcome you to the Dow Autoplex family.

Awesome Place To Do Business!

by from White House, TX |

Awesome place I went to 5 other lots before Dow and the sales rep Danny jumped through hoops and bent over backwards to get me into a vehicle in the time frame that i needed , Danny was very courteous and respectful and the only one out of 6 lots i visited in East Texas to seem to want my business....

March 26, 2015

Byron, we are glad to hear about your Awesome Experience and when you refer someone you know they are going to get the same outstanding service. We know you passed several Dealerships on your way to Mineola and we appreciate it.

Dow is a Great Place to Do Business

by from Pittsburg, TX |

I just bought my third vehicle from Dow in Pittsburg. Darrell Estes has been my salesman on all three buying experiences . Dow is a great car dealership . Thanks to Zach Carver, Ron McMullen,Adam and Darrell. You guys are the best ! The Chrysler 200 is a nice car.

March 26, 2015

Clint, Thanks again for your business and we look forward to helping you with #4

Awesome Experience

by from Greenville, TX |

March 26, 2015

Glad you had a Great Experience and look forward to helping you with all your Automotive needs.

Dow Gets You What You Want!

by from Mineola, TX |

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Dow this year and found our experience once again to be very accommodating. We made a phone call to Zack letting him know what we needed and wanted and within 2 days it was a done deal. He immediately put his team to work finding the right deal for us. Again, thank you for all your help.

March 26, 2015

Deborah, We are gland that we were able to accommodate you once again. We are family owned and for the most part operated. We also recognize you can do business with anyone and we appreciate you choosing Dow Autoplex for your Automotive needs.

Dow Has My Loyalty!

by from Tyler, TX |

I am probably every car salesman's nightmare - easy to chose but credit for nightmares. Ted Ackley called me Monday morning and I was driving my 2013 Ford Focus by noon. It is the car of my dreams and Ted helped put me in it! Dow has my loyalty as my go-to car dealership! I have told all of my friends and family that if they want to get a new car and not feel taken advantage of or pressured into taking something they really don't want, there is no reason to not call my dealer - Ted Ackley!

March 26, 2015

Amy, I am glad we were able to provide you with the experience you had. I can't wait to help you with your next purchase. We are glad to have you as a member of the Dow Family.

Very Best Deal for Very Best Price

by from Tyler, TX |

I purchased a truck from Dow Autoplex this past Tuesday and what a pleasant group of people to work with. I originally drove to Dow on Monday to get my previous truck appraised in which they gave me a very fair value for the truck I traded in. The guys ended up staying after hours to see if we could figure out a deal on Monday and were willing to check every angle for the best deal possible. We were finally able to reach a deal on Tuesday and the group I was able to work with couldn't have been any better. I highly recommend shopping for your next vehicle at Dow Autoplex, I know I will!!

March 26, 2015

We look forward to providing the same type of service for all your automotive needs.

Very Professional

by from Tyler, TX |

Sonny was very professional and made my car buying a satisfactory experience from start to finish. I will telling others about the experience I had from you. It was a pleasurable and satisfying experience. Thank you.

March 26, 2015

Thanks for the positive review Alvin and Sonny is available for all your Automotive needs.