Westcott Mazda

2800 National City Blvd, National City, CA 91950

New 888-891-1983
Used 888-890-9376
Service 888-891-2105

We can help you find your dream car at rock bottom prices!!

Great place to buy a car

by from San Diego |

Where to begin my praise for Westcott Mazda? Great integrity, up front style and non commission sales staff was defiantly among the top factors that made me purchase my car from the oldest Mazda dealer in San Diego. It no wonder theye been around for over forty years. I bought a Mazda 3 hatchback and couldn be happier. I decided to go the savvy route and filled out a price quote request thru westcottmazda.com. No sooner than I did that I had Alex from internet sales call me. It was literally within a minute from me pushing the send button. I was so impressed. I booked an appointment and went down there. Alex walked me thru the sales process step by step, and never pressured me. They gave me what I was asking for my trade, and just blew me away with their service. I really liked how at the end Alex helped me pair my iphone and took a picture handing me the keys to my new car. The picture is now on Westcott Mazda Facebook page. I just thought that was so original. I telling everyone I know that is even considering a car to visit Alex and his great staff!

I won't go anywhere else - I love these guys.

by from San Diego, CA |

In the San Diego area, this is the ONLY place to buy your Mazda or take it for service. And while I don't want to buy into awful gender stereotyping at OTHER dealerships, I would especially emphasize that if you're a woman, you should go to Westcott. After having an AWFUL experience at John Hine -- where the sales guy talked to me like a was a 10-year-old girl using her daddy's money to buy a new toy -- I went to Westcott. After receiving respectful and professional customer service, with none of the puffery or condescension, I bought my Mazdaspeed3. Now, this was back in 2008, and I will admit that back then I didn't have particularly fond feelings about taking a car back to the dealership for service. So, I had my oil changed elsewhere a few times, and when I was in a car accident a few years later, I wasn't too picky about where my insurance company wanted to send the car. They recommended their "concierge" service. After all kinds of "repairs" that WEREN'T good repairs, I finally demanded that they send the car to Westcott for proper fixing. I have NEVER LOOKED BACK! These guys are great. I now get all of my service work done there, from routine oil changes to replacing my brakes and tires, and they're always honest, prompt, and professional. Yes, I AM the person who spent two hours on the phone with various tire shops, purchasing centers, Costco, etc. only to find that Westcott gave me the lowest price, right out of the gate, without the need for haggling. Art and Danny (in the Service Department) are funny and caring guys who I trust with my car. They've never given me the run-around and they never try to sell me more than I need. I pride myself in knowing a good bit about my car (and cars in general), but I've seen the Service Team interact with other customers, too - even the folks who can't tell rotors from a rear view mirror and have never driven a car with a manual transmission. Those folks get good, honest service, too. Truth be told, I actually enjoy going to Westcott to have my car worked on. I never thought I could develop a good working relationship with the Service Team at a dealership, but I was wrong! (And happily so.) You'll get great service here.

Very Bad customer service

by from San Diego,CA |

BAD customer service Never from this location again . Called today talked to a guy named Dani he claims to be the manager I asked him to talk to a professional mechanic regarding my car, he answered aggressively with very rude voice NO!!! you can't and hanged up on me. called back asking to talk to the manager. He answered and said "i am the manager you don't like what you hear go and complain". just bought a new car from there was happy until i experienced bad customer service never going to do any business at westcost mazda , go with John hine is more professional

Boycott Westcott!

by from San Diego, CA |

Driving up to this place was debatable especially considering I could barely find parking nor the front door with all the construction they had going on over there, there was barely an office to step foot into. I had my eye on a car I was very interested in, had a trade in of my own and a very delicate situation. I dealt with a guy named Alex who at first seemed like one of the best sales agents ive had to deal with after years of shysters and bad experiences, this guy seemed like a breath of fresh air... But boy was I wrong; I spoke to soon. In a nutshell, let me try to summarize a rather lengthy ordeal. Alex made many promises from the get go and throughout the days that followed that he was going to get me into this new (slightly used) car, no problem and yet there were more problems every time he opened his mouth! Nothing but winded excuses, "just one more thing that had to be done to seal the deal" then that wasnt good enough. He didnt return calls, emails, I had to constantly call him, and even at one point he turned my sales file over to another associate without my knowledge who knew absolutely nothing about our communications up to that point, etc, just so he could skip out of work. All in all it was a complete cluster. Alex and his team wound up being completely unprofessional, wolves in sheeps clothing and nothing but a bunch of liars who were only good at making false hopes, false promises, and no one at Westcott Mazda ever did anything to keep my business or get me into a car they told me they would get me into. They never followed up and I finally gave up calling and dealing with a bunch of morons. Low and behold I never heard from them again even though my pending deal was still open and wound up having to get a car elsewhere. These guys are a joke and I will ensure everyone knows exactly the kind of business they keep. Steer Clear!!

Nothing but the truth

by from Chula Vista, CA |

I bought an overpriced Mazda 3 from these guys last December. The salesman told me and my wife that he will pay for the taxes and registration, but as soon as he got the down payment, everything changed. The price got higher. He then promised a free oil change and inspection after 90-days. 90 days later, the oil change turned out to be $98, NOT FREE AT ALL. Six months later, the air conditioner of this brand new car broke down already. Thinking it will be covered under warranty, I took it back for service. They told me that the cause of the break down was "road hazard." They showed me a small puncture in my condenser. It looked surgical more than anything because the front grill of my bumper has no scratches, no broken pieces, no damage at all. They charged me close to a thousand dollars in repair costs. They wouldn't cover it because it was classified as "road hazard." I had an older American made car for 10 years. I never had a problem with the air conditioning like this. Coming to Westcott Mazda was the biggest mistake of my life. I will trade in this new Mazda so I can purge this dealership from my life. Please listen to the negative reviews. Run. Now.

Most reputable dealers I've ever met!

by from San Diego, CA |

I found myself in a difficult situation financially. My credit score had plummeted and I was trying to consolidate my student loans. It was basically the WORST time to try to buy or lease a car. I'd seen the tv commercials of Mazda and I was really interested in the brand; so I called the dealership. My first contact with Westcott Mazda was over the phone when I spoke to Gino. Gino was patient, courteous and professional while I desperately explained my situation over the phone. He told me to come into the dealership and they would do everything they could to take care of me. I went in and I was introduced to a sales rep named Alex. I was again impressed. Alex was professional and empathetic to my situation. He put my mind at ease and made me feel like a valued customer even though I did not have the "ideal" financial situation. Both Gino and Alex took the time to explain every possible option and scenario available to me. They worked very hard together to get me the best rates unique to my situation. Initially, I was very anxious and not at all hopeful about going to a dealership to buy a car because of my poor credit. Thanks to the customer service provided by Gino and Alex at Westcott Mazda I am now the owner of a beautiful, reliable car. I am not someone who usually takes the time to write reviews or endorse any product or service I buy. However, Gino and Alex made such a good impression on me they deserve to be publicly acknowledged. I also want to share the good news with people about the pleasant experience I had with Westcott Mazda in National City.

exellent service

by from chula vista |

I had a emmission failure.. and was not able to get into navy base due too it. Smog technician took his time to explain the issues with my Mazda 3 and how the components work.. I have never been so satisfied with the technical answers,and time he took. I Will now bring my other 3 car's (non Mazda's) for him to work on.

***great service***

by from Yuma, Az |

I was on my way out of town when & noticed my check engine light was on.Drove to Westcott and had service diagnose my Mazda. Turns out I had left my gas cap loose when I gased up and all I needed was to get it reset. Not only did they have me in & out quickly but also were super friendly. I now know where to take my car for service. They have a customer for life. Thanks guys...see you soon.

exellent service

by from chula vista |

happy man

by from delmar |

WESTCOTT MAZDA rules san diego. i tell you guys, all you guys looking for a mazda!!!! go to westcott mazda and get the best deal and the best treatment. do not listen to the lies of the sales people at the other dealerships about westcott mazda. thay cant beat thier deals so they lie. they lied to me and scred me from coing there, thank god my wife made me go. we saved $625. Thank you westcott, dream on john and bob. jim-k delmar

Great people, great selection!

by from San Diego |

These people are awesome! I haven't purchased yet but am in the process. These people will definitely get my business. Highly recommend!