Ron Baker Chevrolet

2301 National City Blvd, National City, CA 91950

Great Service!!

by from National City, CA |

First of all I would like to say that I had been to 2 different dealerships before stopping in to ron baker. Every time I would go to a dealer to look at cars I felt ambushed by the pushy salesperson. After going to ron baker I was glad that there are still decent people that would treat you with respect. For anyone looking for a car you need to see Edgar Castillo. He is very understanding to your needs and really cares about my wants and needs. I had never bought a new car in my life, but now I am retired so this would be my last car.

Camaro!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I was shopping for a new 2014 camaro and after going to different dealerships around town I did not felt sure about the pricing and what model I should pick out. Thanks to Edgar Castillo, he is very knowledgeable and helped me pick the perfect car for me. If you are looking for a camaro Edgar is your man.

Great Customer service

by from San Diego, CA |

Going to Ron Baker Chevrolet and buying a new car was one of the great decisions i have made. The customer service was great the staff really help me find the car i was looking for and made the buying process really smooth and professional. Alfonso Benitez really help me choosing the car i needed and walked me throw the whole process.

Excellent service

by from National city, ca |

I have a great experience and Mr. Mike Atkins is a top excellent 5 stars customer service represantives he makes you feel like family. Thank mike for all your help.

July 19, 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and your kind comments.

Petra your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from national city |

Ron Baker has the best customer service I have ever dealt with, My Sales person (Petra Johnson) made me feel at home. Buying a new car wasn't easy, she helped me locate and procure the exact vehicle I've always wanted. Can't help to say that I was extremely pleased with the service I was givin the entire time I spent there. When your ready to buy a new Chevrolet don't hessitate to stop in and ask for Petra. Much love to everyone at Ron Baker.

July 19, 2013

No resporsibilty

by from Oceanside, CA |

I bought a used car 2004 Jeep. It was broken since beginning, I told to them, and they only fixed one thing, but not others. Also, they said there is no more problem, but there are.

August 17, 2012

Customer brought the vehicle in thirty days after the sale complaining about a noise in the axle. Replaced axle and provided a loan car while it was being repaired. Issue was resolved.

thank you Petra!

by from santee, california |

my fiance and i came into ron baker to find out about a new camaro. we worked with a new lady there named Petra. she was the sweetest, most honest dealer i have ever seen or dealt with. she fed us no bull, and genuinely cared about us and our needs. i couldnt believe how sincere she was. it made our car buying experience great! I cant stand when car salesmen act like sharks, and care about nothing but their commission, but Petra was great. i felt like she was a family friend trying to help us out. thank you so much! i would definitely recommend not only this dealership, but Petra!

REPAIR SERVICE

by from San Deigo |

GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT.Paid special work time was fast. They paid specil attention to details and GOT the order right! They'll get my business!!!!!

Service was great

by from San Diego |

I used Ron Baker service for the first time and was very happy with the service departmant and the way I was treated by Jose. I will continue to take my car to Ron Baker and will recommend my friends and co-workers.

Nice service

by from Oceanside |

I just bought a used jeep from them. They are very helpful and nice. The car is working pretty well now.