Ron Baker Chevrolet

Used 866-639-0252
Service 888-408-2605

customer satisfaction

by from Fernley, NV |

I felt like they were really concerned about my satisfacation. They made the process go as smoothly as possible. Thank you Audrey Atherton-Webster.

March 23, 2015

Aveo, Thank you for your business and Welcome to the Ron Baker Family!

Totally Recommend it

by from San Diego CA |

Thank You Ron Baker for my Gorgeous Corvette i loveee my vehicle no words for it great customer service never in my life i had experience that outstanding service from any other dealer before

May 28, 2015

Raphael, You make that Corvette look good! So happy to hear your time with us was outstanding. Thank you so much for letting us help you and for joining the Ron Baker Family.

Excellent Ron Baker

by from Chula Vista CA |

Awesome experience Ron Baker totally recommend this facility to everyone !!

May 29, 2015

Cesar, So happy to hear that you had an awesome experience!! We try really hard to treat our customers as family and glad we can add you to the ever growing list of new Ron Baker Family members.

Awesome

by from Chula Vista CA |

Awesome experience excellent customer Service Muchas Gracias Ron Baker your the best

May 29, 2015

Blance, Thank you again for your time. We are happy to add you to the long list of new Ron Baker Family members. If you ever need anything in the future please let us know. We are just a phone call or email away.

Thank you !!!

by from san diego ca |

Thank you Ron Baker for such an Amazing Experience

May 29, 2015

Heather, thank you for the opporturnity to help you find the right car that fight you "just right" as you said!! We are proud to call you a member of the Ron Baker Family!!

Thank You Ron Baker for my 2 Awesome vehicles

by from Chula Vista Ca |

Thank you I was just coming to see the Silverado and ended up taking the Suburban as well i so loved my vehicles and the treatment thank you for the sales man that did an outstanding job and for the girl that teach me how to used my touch screen and pair my phone awesome made me feel special definitely coming back for a camaro soon

May 28, 2015

We are very proud of of Delievery Department and nice to hear they were able to make a great experience even better!! Don't wait to long on that Camaro as there is 0% right now!!

Excellent Process

by from san diego ca |

Excellente Service Above and beyond thank you ron Baker for making my little girl happy on her new Equinox

May 28, 2015

Glad we could help you and your daughter! We are always so happy when we get to help in a new car SURPRISE!! Please let us know if there ia anything we can do in the future.

thankyou ron baker

by from san diego,ca |

we are so happy and thankful we didnt expect such a wonder customer service and they went above and beyond thank you all for helping me and my husband get a car i just cant keep smiling

May 28, 2015

We are so happy you hear you are still smiling. You said you would be smiling for days and good to know that is still the case!! Don't forget about your two years of free service, that should help keep that smile going!! Thank you again and please let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

outstanding customer service

by from san diego, ca |

thank you Ron Baker for making me happy!! i m really happy with my new vehicle everyone is really professional from the sales to the finance and the delivery really happy

April 2, 2015

Patalla, Thank you for joining our family! We hope your new Cruze is everything we know it will be. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Don't forget, you have two years of free service on your new Cruze.

excellent customer servie

by from San Diego |

great customer service from everyone from the first process to the last one im really happy with my camaro i really recommend it outstanding customer service !!!!!!

April 2, 2015

Jennifer, Thank you so much for the glowing review. We just love adding another happy happy customer to our family!!

great customer service

by from san diego |

best customer service!!! im really happy with my vehicle and the experience i had with ron baker

April 2, 2015

Sal, Welcome to the Ron Baker Family! We are working hard every day to make sure our customers only recieve the best customer service. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thank you again for your business