Kempton Chevrolet Buick

(4.8) 6 Reviews

713 5Th St, Safford, AZ 85546

Had excellent customer service!!

by from Safford, Az |

Had an excellent experience with David farar at kempton auto in safford Arizona. If I could make a difference in anyone's thoughts or decisions kemptons in safford is a great place to search for a vehicle they are very, very helpful and kind they also sat down with me several times to actually help me get a vehicle. I just purchased a 2012 chevorlet Cruze and it runs great to work and back I couldn't have made a better decision thanks to David farar and kemptons auto both you guys are awesome!

Great experience

by from Pima, AZ |

I purchased my car from Woody Johnson at the Willcox location and have to say that it was a wonderful experience dealing with someone who is forthright in selling me a car. He made the process as painless as possible. I think it's fair to say that this gentleman is honest and such a refreshing change from some other dealers that are really only interested in how much they can fleece from you. I would go out of my way to buy a vehicle in Willcox AZ from Woody. I recommend him highly.

I never had a better buying experience

by from Tucson, AZ |

I am unable to put together words of praise good enough to express the buying experience I had with Woody at the Willcox AZ outlet. He went far beyond the minimum to make the buying experience feel comfortable and seem more like a exchange among friends. He worked to get the VERY BEST loan rate, not just the first offer that showed up. This was the BEST auto buying experience I have ever had and I'm 68 years old and have bought more than 10 cars in my life. He is a winner!!!!

Best dealership experience!

by from St. John's, AZ |

Very professional! No hassle, just absolutely satisfied with there honest, fast, friendly service! We will be doing all our future purchases through kempton Chevrolet in safford!

Used Car Purchase

by from Tucson, Az. |

I found my vehicle online, and the first communication was very professional. My subsequent attempts at contact were very frustrating. I would have to repeatedly call to follow up. It was as if they were not very interested in selling a vehicle. I finally drove the 1 1/2 hours to their dealership to look at the vehicle. The process was extremely low pressure and the deal was very easy to complete. They promised to follow up on a couple of details, but even with repeated phone calls to my salesman, i could not get anyone to follow up or return my phone calls/ emails. Seems like after the deal is done, they have zero interest in following up. Not worth the drive for any future business.

Kempton Chevy in Safford, AZ

by from Vail, AZ |

I recently purchased a used vehicle at Kempton Chevrolet. They were very professional, with a no hassle/no pressure atmosphere. I lived 100 miles away and negotiated the deal by phone. Upon arrival to the dealership, I test drove the vehicle and went in to finalize the deal. I was prepared for them to attempt to renegotiate the deal, thinking hey we got this guy here now the old bait and switch. Instead I was pleasantly surprised, they kept 100% to our previously agreed upon deal. I have bought numerous vehicles in my time, and this was one of the easiest and most enjoyable experiences I have had buying a vehicle. Orrin and Eddie were very professional, yet easy going, that made me feel comfortable about buying the Traverse. I would recommend Kempton to any of my friends/family.