Champion Chevrolet of Avon

Service 877-848-2382

Nobody Beats a Champion!

great shopping experience

by from evansville, indiana |

when I first walked in I though I would not be able to buy and let's say at the least I had a "hostile" attitude. Once I started talking with Fred Watts I was immediately disarmed and made to feel more comfortable. He explained every step and detail which put me more at ease, and before i knew it I was in my new vehicle and on my way. I would highly recommend him to all my co-workers and anyone else that is looking for a car!!! thank you so much Mr. Watts!!!

Auto service is overprice 2008 gmc

by from Avon, Indiana |

Took my truck in for transmission. They told me my transmission need to replace. Wanted $3500 to fix it. They also told me I need to replace my tail light assembly. They replaced the tail light assembly but did not replace the bulbs. Took in 3 months later because wanted $45 to replaced bulbs. Overprice will not recommend.

Dealer Review

by from Brownsburg, IN |

We received really good service and I love the car.

great experience

by from rockville indiana |

the folks at Dugan and Jim Crosley, my salesperson were great...a pleasure to do business with.

Awesome service & a big thanks to Allison Catt!!!!

by from Avon, IN |

I thought I was having break problems & dropped off my 2008 Blazer on 5/28/13 & Allison Catt had the brakes gone over & could not find a problem. I say thank you because it is better to be safe than sorry. Big thank you!

Purchased a Used Car from Dugan Chevrolet

by from Rockville, IN |

Had a very good experience working with Aaron Glaze & Jim Crosley with the sale of a 2012 Chevy Equinox. This is our 2nd vehicle purchased at this dealership from Aaron. We previously purchased a 2005 Chevy Silverado Duramax Diesel.

Outstanding Service

by from Indianapolis, IN |

I recently bought a car from Tom Belledin at Dugan Chevrolet in Avon, IN. They were super friendly, not pushy and very helpful from the moment I walked in the door. I also appreciated the speed that they got everything done! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Friendly staff

by from Indianapolis, in |

Very friendly staff and was not pressured while looking at vehicles. Vehicle I went to look at was in worse shape than described on their ad.

Awesome experience

by from Danville Indiana |

One of the best car buying experiences ever! No pressure and listened to my needs then found a right fit!

Charles Powell

by from Indidnapolis,In |

We went to Dugan to compare size of auto's, we were greeted by Aaron Glaze and he was very profesional. He showed us several models and helped us pick the one that fit our needs. He introduced us to several people in the office and showroom, took us to the service area and introduced us to the service writers and told us when and if we needed service he would assist us. On delivery he assisted us in setting all the features that we wanted.he also stated if we wanted any others started just stop by and he would help us. I would reccommebnd DuganChev. to anyone and especially Aaron as the person to contact.

Allie is Awesome

by from Brownsburg, IN |

This week I brought in my Trailblazer for recall work, as well as an oil change and tire rotation. I was greeted in the service department by Allie who regognized me right away, even though I had only worked with her a couple of times in the past, and not for at least two months. She also remembered that I had the Camaro, even though I was driving the Trailblazer. She got me in and out of the drop off in 5 minutes. When I returned at the end of the day to get me out of there, she went over the points from the inspection and let me know that the recall work was completed. She had me out in less than 10 minutes. They are awesome.