Marchant Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 866-798-0845 Service 866-798-0845

Car Buying Without All The Nonsense

Professionals.

by from Mt Pleasant |

I just took delivery of a truck Verne Black had ordered for me and could not be more pleased with every aspect of the transaction. Every dealership employee I saw was helpful and made my transaction pleasant. Thanks to Verne and Randy Frazier for a real smooth professional vehicle delivery experience.

used jeep

by from n chas |

Even though I wasn't looking for a Chevrolet Bill was able to give me a great deal on a used jeep that even the big dealerships in town were unable to offer!! No fees and none of the pressure or hassle that I have seen. A small dealership in the country that knows how to treat their customers!

Great pricing

by from Mt. Pleasant |

Was extremely surprised that the stories are true. No fees and I was able to get a great price from Bill on line before I ever went to the dealership. Everyone there was friendly and helpful and made my experience very pleasant. My family and I will definitely return to see Bill for our next car.

New Silverado

by from Beaufort |

We started our search on line and Bill did a great job showing us the exact truck we were looking for. He was very courteous and answered all of our questions before we ever went to the dealership!! I will definitely recommend him to anyone that asks! Great job!!

Great Customer Service

by from Charleston S.C. |

Mr Verne Black our sales person was very helpful from the minute we walk on the lot. My wife and I told him what we were looking for and he showed us what they had on the lot. Mr Black did not pressure us to buy a vehicle. We checking other dealerships, but none was to our satisfaction. We decided to go back to Marchant Ford in Ravanel. There vehicles was the best looking and had the best price. GREAT SERVICE. 5 STARS.

A dealer that cares about the customer!!!!

by from Dorchester, SC |

I had a great buying experience at Marchant Chevrolet. Bill my salesperson was awesome, made my buying experience wonderful. I finally found a dealership that takes care of the customer. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I will recommend Marchant Chevrolet to all my friends and family.

Exceeded Expectations Above & Beyond

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

We came to Marchant Chevrolet to get a feel for what we were interested in purchasing. Our sales representative, Bill, made our experience so effortless that we felt right at home immediately. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone who wants the staff to go the extra mile. Everyone was pleasant and very willing to accommodate our needs. Great staff! Thank you Marchant!

Great Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I had a very good purchasing experience. The salesman (Joe) was very pleasant, the pricing was good and straight forward. No random fees, the truck + the tax and tag and that was it. My truck is exactly what they said it would be, the condition was explained and the online pictures gave me good idea of what to expect before driving to the dealership. This will be my first (probably my only) stop when I am ready for my next vehicle.

Worst dealership ever!!

by from Charleston South Carolina |

This was the worst dealership we have ever worked with!! They offer online buying we found a truck online the sales and finance department set up the whole transaction pulled credit and approved a loan. We were told it was in the shop getykmg looked over, that we could come the next day to sign all paper work. We were also told their was a sold sign placed on the truck. As we were getting ready to head theor to complete the transaction we were told the truck was sold! The man I spoke to on the phone had zero concern for what happened. He also asked me if I had come to see the vehicle I told him online and the sales and finace had assured us that we were good to go just come and sign the papers. He then told me "well that's all I need to know." And left it at that. If you go to their website they offer online shopping!! I hope none wAst their time with this dealership!

Marchant Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

May 15, 2015

We strive very hard to avoid situations like this - but with multiple sales people, sometimes two customers wish to purchase the same vehicle at the same time. In this situation, the customer that places a deposit on the vehicle has the first right to purchase it. We would be pleased to locate another truck for you and do apologize.

Great experience!

by from Charleston |

I couldn't ask for an easier buying experience. No smoke and mirrors or having to talk to 5 different people to to get a fair price. They got me the exact truck I wanted thousands less than the other dealerships. Bill Clem was very helpful and patient while I was trying to figure out which truck I wanted. I will recommend Marchant Chevrolet and Bill to all my friends.