Marchant Chevrolet, Inc.

Service 866-798-0845

Car Buying Without All The Nonsense

Worth the Drive!

by from Daniel Island, SC |

I recently bought my 4th car from Marchant Chevrolet. I found their prices to be the best in the Loucountry. The staff is professional and knowledgable. No upsellinging or high pressure sales. A very pleasant buying experience.

Great experience!

by from Charleston |

I couldn't ask for an easier buying experience. No smoke and mirrors or having to talk to 5 different people to to get a fair price. They got me the exact truck I wanted thousands less than the other dealerships. Bill Clem was very helpful and patient while I was trying to figure out which truck I wanted. I will recommend Marchant Chevrolet and Bill to all my friends.

Typical dealership shenanigans

by from Summerville, SC |

If you are looking for a different experience from all the other dealerships, keep looking. Salesman Bill was nice enough, but had no power to negotiate anything. My trade in was low-balled, offered $3500 less than average retail. When I pointed this out to them, they said I was right but made no counter-offer. It's hard to strike a deal with a place that is not willing to negotiate on a used car purchase. The used Traverse that I was looking at had some conditioning issues (big dent in the side, corrosion under the hood on the hinges, gouges in the side of the front passenger side tire, paint chips, etc.). I get it, it's a used car, but don't try to sell me something at or above clean retail when the vehicle clearly is not worth that. They wouldn't negotiate on either the trade-in or the price of the vehicle. Like I said, typical dealership. Nothing special here.

Would not recommend buying a used car here.

by from Charleston, SC |

Would not recommend buying a used car from these guys. Gave me a line about how the truck was checked out top to bottom and certified. 3 days later the Transmission was dead. They should have caught it and be upfront about it. My bad for trusting them and not having it checked out by an independent mechanic.

Excellent dealership.

by from Charleston, SC |

Excellent dealership, good service. They don't try to sell you anything you don't need.

Great people, great service.

by from Isle of Palms |

Great people, good service. Great dealership. Bought from them and use them for service.

You can trust Marchant Chevrolet

by from Edisto Beach, SC |

You can trust Marchant Chevrolet. Great service. Been a customer since 2000.

Good honest people

by from North Charleston |

This is my second vehicle that I bought from Marchant. They are good honest people. The service department is efficient and timely.

Good honest people

by from North Charleston |

Outstanding sales people, friendly, not pushy.

by from Summerville, SC |

Dealership gives best pricing possible, they find every rebate and discount available. A pleasure to work with. Will tell all friends and family to come down to Marchant to purchase vehicles.

Marchant Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

November 8, 2012

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to ensure that our customers feel comfortable when working with us throughout the car buying and ownership process. We also do our best to ensure that you receive the best value possible. We look forward to a long relationship with both you and your friends and family! Melissa Wolff - Internet Manager

Great customer service

by from Charleston, SC |

Everyone at Marchant Chevrolet was extremely helpful and friendly. Buying this car was quick and easy without any pressure.

Marchant Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

March 27, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are proud of our customer service and thankful for each and every customer! Melissa Wolff Internet Sales Manager