Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

Service 877-827-4643

Under The Big American Flag On Savannah Higheay

Camaro repair job

by from Summerville, SC |

Thanks for the hard work repairing my camaro. Dealership tow truck picked up car same day called in for needed service. Excellent service, Larry is a true professional and made sure I was informed of all details involved and took care of all the insurance paperwork. Outstanding mechanical and body work completed on time with all parts ordered and received quickly. A model for other collision centers to follow. Thanks again, David

Single Woman Buys a Car !!!

by from Charleston, SC |

As a single woman it's hard to know who you can trust in the car business. My experience with Rick Hendricks Chevrolet and their awesome salesperson Ernie Ouzts, made this one of the best experiences I have ever had. I don't think I'll buy another car any where but Rick Hendricks. There was no heavy sales pressure, just all about me and what I wanted. Also a big shout out to Bobby in the finance dept, what an amazing help he was thru all the confusing paperwork. Thanks Rick Hendricks and most of all Ernie Ouzts....Loving my Mini Cooper !!!!!

Amazing Experience

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

In the game of life, buying an automobile is one of those experiences you fully and completely expect to be, at best, unpleasant and, at worst, excruciatingly painful. It?s something you have to do, but hate the thought of actually going through the process. My wife hand I recently embarked on that journey and, fortunately, not only was the experience neither unpleasant nor painful, it was actually enjoyable. That was, of course, only because we first visited Rick Hendrick BMW and luckily were assisted by Umut Engin - the most pleasant, proficient, and professional automobile salesman we have ever met. After doing some fairly extensive internet research, we had a good idea of the type of vehicle my wife wanted to purchase. We presented our ideas to Umut and in very short order he ?built? the car we ultimately bought. He presented all of the available up-grade options, as well as the financing possibilities. All of this was done in Umut?s calm and, most importantly, non-pushy manner. After an hour or so, my wife had the automobile she wanted and we placed the order. We understood, of course, that we weren?t taking the car home that day, but would be picking it up in a few weeks. Fortunately, it was going to be built in Spartanburg so we did not have to wait too long. During the interim, Umut periodically updated us on the vehicle?s status and the progress of the construction. About a month after our initial visit, Umut called and said the car was ready and available for pickup. He took my wife through the vehicle?s ?ins and outs? and made sure we were satisfied with the purchase. The X-3 looked even better than my wife had imagined. BMWs are truly the ultimate driving machines. As an aside, Umut has continued to be in contact with us regarding the car and my wife?s level of satisfaction. We have purchased a number of automobiles in our lives ? both together and separately ? for various dealerships in the Charleston area and elsewhere. No other car buying endeavor comes close to the one we had with Umut. We heartily recommend him and hope this review helps others actually have a pleasurable experience at an automobile dealership.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

In life, buying an automobile is one of those experiences you fully and completely expect to be, at best, unpleasant and, at worst, excruciatingly painful. It?s something you have to do (like paying taxes, or getting a new driver?s license, or driving to Columbia), but hate the thought of actually going through the process. My husband and I recently embarked on that normally disagreeable journey and, fortunately, not only was the experience neither unpleasant nor painful, it was actually enjoyable. That was, of course, only because we first visited Rick Hendrick BMW and luckily were assisted by Umut Engin - the most pleasant, proficient, and professional automobile salesman either of us have ever met. After doing some fairly extensive internet research, we had a good idea of the type of vehicle I wanted to purchase. We presented our ideas to Umut and in very short order he ?built? the car I ultimately bought. He presented all of the available up-grade options, as well as the existing financing possibilities. (In this Andrew Robinson assisted). All of this was done in Umut?s calm and, most importantly, non-pushy and very accommodating manner. After an hour or so, I had the automobile she wanted and I placed the order. We understood, of course, that I was not going to be taking the car home that day, but would be picking it up in a few weeks. Fortunately, it was going to be built in Spartanburg so I did not have to wait too long. During the interim, Umut periodically updated us on the vehicle?s status and the progress of the construction. About a month after our initial visit, Umut called me and said the car was ready and available for pickup. He took me through the vehicle?s ?ins and outs? and made sure I was satisfied with the purchase. The X-3 looked even better than I had imagined. The advertising is not fluke - BMWs are truly the ultimate driving machines. As an aside, Umut has continued to be in contact with us regarding the car and my level of satisfaction. Needless to say, my husband and I have purchased a number of automobiles in our lives ? both together and separately ? from various dealerships in the Charleston area and elsewhere. No other car buying endeavor comes close to the one we had with Umut. We heartily recommend him and hope this review helps others actually have a pleasurable experience at an automobile dealership. I also want to heartily commend and recommend Andrew Robinson (Finance Manager) and Florens Verstraten (New Car Sale Manager). They were both instrumental in my purchase. In fact, all of the Rick Hendrick BMW staff we came into contact with were very pleasant, accommodating, and professional. We will be returning there in the future and have already recommended the dealership and Umut to a number of our friends, relatives, co-workers, and business associates. This experience was so good that my husband just lease a BMW X3 from Umut, Andrew, and Florens.

Buying a new car

by from Charleston SC |

I met Ernie Ouzts when i went to check out the chevrolet's ( I have always driven a ford )I told him I was curious about the SUV's.He showed me a new 2015 Traxx.I test drove it and fell in love with it from the price and the fuel mileage I was sold on it.Then my husband had to drive it.We decided to buy it with never any pressure from anyone.That's what I liked about the whole experience.I would highly recommend buying a car from Ernie and the Rick Hendrick team.My husband will be going and buying a truck from them in a couple of weeks.My son-in law already went and got his new truck from them also.

Efficient service friendly people

by from Chas SC |

The representative I dealt with was Terry Obrien. She was extremely helpful and kept me updated with all of the repairs on my vehicle. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about the services. I would absolutely recommend Rick Hendrick for repairs. The representative I dealt with at enterprise was extremely helpful also. (I apologize I can't remember his name) He assisted me with getting the rental and that process was very quick and efficient also.

Worst Service.

by from charleston, sc |

Worst service out of any car dealership. I bought my truck here. any appointments such as oil changes would take over three hours. Bought another chevy, my wife had to take in for a recall. She called a week ahead and made a appt only to get there and find out they don't have the part and sent her home. That is a lot to deal with when you have to get around with new born twins. I would not recommend Rick Hendrick Chevy of Charleston just because of their poor service. Been told for years that they are making changes and the service should be getting better, havn't seen it yet.

Ernie Ouzts - Excellent Sales Support!!

by from Maryland |

Recently, I purchased a brand new Silverado 1500 from Ernie Ouzts at Rick Hendrick Chevy. They actually had to work a swap between a different dealer to get the exact truck I wanted. There were a few bumps getting the vehicle here (took an extra day), but Ernie and the staff really worked to earn my business. He even worked with me to get the wheels I wanted from a different vehicle. A few months after the sale was complete I moved to a different state, and the staff helped me get my title transferred. To top if off, Ernie even helped me get a front license plate bracket that wasn't required in SC but was in MD. I'll always call Charleston my home and will buy from Ernie and Rick Hendrick again if I have the opportunity!

Great Sales Service

by from Charleston ,S.C. |

Great to work with. even great service after the sale. thanks!

New 2014 Impala LT

by from Charleston, SC |

Bob Adkison and Joan Edwards are to be commended for their superior customer service. They have done everything possible to make sure that our buying experience was / is a GREAT one. Bob does everything possible to make sure that his customer is pleased with their purchase and knows how to use all the features of their new purchase! Buying a car from Bob is buying from a "friend" not a sales person. Joan goes the extra mile to help ensure that the customer is happy with their overall Dealer experience.