Rick Hendrick Chevrolet

1500 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Used 888-927-2481

Long distance vehicle purchase

by from Roanoke, VA |

I live in Virginia and found my new 2014 Camaro SS Convertible on the internet and contacted Rick Hendricks Chevrolet in Charleston, SC. When I contacted the dealership by phone I talked to Anne-Marie Hill. I found Anne-Marie to very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in making this transaction easier than any vehicle buying experience I have ever had. The dealership was very accommodating when I arrived in Charleston to pick up my vehicle. Anne-Marie was very patient and helpful in helping me understand the various features on my new vehicle. Although Rick Hendricks Chevrolet is 390 miles from where I live I would definitely consider them for future purchases.

Great Service!

by from Goose Creek, South Carolina |

I visited the dealership looking for a specific color and price. I worked with Anne Marie Hill, she was great! They didn't have the color I wanted on the lot, so they found one from another dealer, and had it shipped to the store.

Bought My First Truck....

by from Charleston, SC |

Thanks for the assist today, Andre Williams!!! Lovin' my truck! Crazzzzy easy process...even when I changed my mind on the details of what I wanted...lol Thx again, Andre Williams!!! BTW good to see you, Wayne Goss. I have one more for you to take care of in the Service Dept.

Wonderful Experience!

by from Columbia, SC |

I recently bought a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe from Rick Hendrick Chevy. This was by far the best experience I have ever had in buying a new vehicle. Chad Petrey was so nice & wonderful. He took the time to explain all of the features that the vehicle had. He made sure that I understood everything. His customer service didn't stop after the sale. He even called to see how things were going to see if I had any questions. He has also emailed me . He has been wonderful! He took away the anxiety that goes along with buying a new car. I would recommend this dealership again!

Bob Adkinson

by from Charleston, SC |

I traded my 2012 Ford flex for a 2014 silverado on Friday. The entire process very quick, friendly, and very professional. I had my 8 year old son with and Bob even went as far helping entertain him while we there! I would recommend this dealership and Bob to everyone! ! They are truly AMAZING! !

Andre Williams is customer service 5 star guy

by from Charleston ,SC 29407 |

Andre Williams was the salesmen that helped me and my wife and son. He went above and beyond what his job title is. My wife was unsure what kind of car she wanted and she could not make up her mind but with the customer service in mind and a lot of questions and several cars later he helped my wife to find the right can. Also my 5 year old son has a new best friend we were at the car lot way past dinner. Andre went out of his way to get my son something to eat. Andre is a 5 star guy with a 6 star attitude. Everyone is super nice at Hendricks Chevy on Savannah Hwy.

Great Buying Experience

by from Walterboro, SC |

I made an email inquiry about possibly trading in my 2010 Extended Cab Silverado for a 2014 Extended or Crew Cab. I gave details about my trade in, what my payments were, what I was looking for, & how much I could put down. The 1st response was for a 2014 Double Cab with a V6. I responded that this wouldn't do & that I would continue to drive my current truck because this truck gave me the same cab size only 4 years newer but took me from a V8 to a V6 & had no tow package. The salesman, Harrison Cutler, found the vehicle I purchased, 2014 Crew Cab, V8, with tow package at a cheaper price than the previous double cab. Between him, the appraisers, & finance, they were able to run numbers twice with the 2nd set giving me an additional $3,000 off the total cost & payments just a little more than my former one's. I drove off the lot & when I drove in the yard, my husband said I made a great decision.

The best

by from Ladson, SC |

Went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet on a hope and a prayer trying to get rid of a 2001 car. We were welcomed in and didn't wait very long to be helped. Our sales team, Allen Brown, Brian Talley, CJ Stabler, and Jamar Frazier were extraordinary! They were so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable that we ended up trading both of our cars in for new 2014 vehicles! We couldn't have asked for things to work out this perfectly, and can't wait to do business here again. We'll definitely be spreading the word! Keep up the great work!

Wish they sold utilities because I'd buy that, too

by from charleston, sc |

Bobo, Chad and Jamar Frazier are hands down an amazing team. I was at another RH location in North Charleston and left because they had the WORSE customer service I'd seen in a while. From the moment we walked in up to today and responding to questions via text, these guy are truly wonderful. Its unfortunate that the other locations don't embody the brand like these guys. They truly have bent over backwards for me and never acted as if I should expect anything less. Great job, guys. You're amazing and certainly have our business as long as Chad and Jamar are there.

Bob Adkison

by from Myrtle Beach SC |

Bob was awesome. He was understanding and very helpful. Delivered my corvette to my front door.