1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Used 888-251-4084
Service 888-254-4922

Go to RIck Hendrick Dodge NOT Firestone

by from Charleston, SC |

Short and simple here. Go to Rick Hendrick Dodge on Savannah Hwy for your repairs, NOT Firestone on Savannah Hwy across from Harris Teeter. They will try to sell you things you don't need and double your repair cost.

The best team I have Ever Worked with.

by from Charleston South Carolina |

Working with the Hendrick's Team was simply a pleasure. I contacted them via a Web search, I was convinced a Web search would be a waist of Time. The Hendrick's team made it easier than I could have ever imagined. I was contacted within a few minutes by one of their excellent staff and they made it a breeze to get the deal I wanted before leaving my home. My first contact was with Courtney Evans, a very pleasant young lady. She scheduled an appointment with a sales professional, at my convenience not theirs, quickly without any conflict of time. When I arrived at the dealership my sales professional, Robert Chubb, was ready for me and any questions I could possibly have. He took real good care of my needs without any form of "sales pressure usually associated with a vehicle purchase". Rob then handed me over to Serena Gossett in finance. Serena is a very pleasant young lady who is very knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the actual purchase of a large ticket item like my New Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4. Miss Gossett made me want to hang out for awhile and just visit, she is such a friendly Finance Professional. I will recommend any that inquire to Rick Hendrick's of Charleston and the fabulous team that assisted me with my New Truck Purchase.

April 7, 2015

We thank you SO much for your kind words! We love getting positive feedback, especially knowing a customer walked away happy. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you in your truck buying process, and we hope you enjoy your new Ram!

Best Customer Service at Rick Hebdricks Dodge

by from Moncks Corner |

Mindy Mullins is the real deal in customer service! She took complete care of us and our repairs. And Allen Wilson is the vest salesman with honesty and integrity. We will always come back!

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with not only the service department, but sales as well. We take pride in our customer service, and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs!

Rick Hendrick Dodge/Jeep/RAM Rocks

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I've bought two vehicles at Rick Hendrick RAM. They go out of their way to ensure I'm happy. The buying process is the shortest I've ever encountered. The price...well I think I saw the sales manager shaking his head in disbelief because it was so low! Go talk to them! You won't be disappointed!!

March 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge. We take great pride in our customer service. It is an essential part to our team and it's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you

Time is Money

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I was very happy with the first and last experiences I had at the dealership. Meeting Stephanie - my salesman, was great and finishing all the paperwork with the very professional Jon - in finance was a pleasure. But the in between accounts for my low ratings. I will sum it up with the word "time". I spent almost 5 hours buying - or should I say waiting to buy my car. Finally, I just told them I had to go - even though I had a deal and was only waiting to "sign the paperwork", which was not in order They were shocked, but I really did have to go! I came back the next day- only to find the paperwork was still not ready. Finally, I left with my wonderful vehicle - which I do love. The price was good and fair to both parties - I think. So, would I shop here again? I really don't think so.

March 14, 2015

I would first like to Thank you for your business and for your feedback. I am happy that Stephanie and Jon were able to make your vehicle purchase a pleasant one. We take our Customer Service very seriously and do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. I would like to discuss your experience with you directly. Please call me at 843-763-8400. Teresa Rydelek Business Development Manager teresa.rydelek@hendrickauto.com

Good Service & Facility & Customer care

by from Charleston, SC |

We thank you for taking such good care of our truck. With Robert's health problems, it wouldn't be good for him to be caught on the side of the road. Thank you once again.

March 14, 2015

We are so happy that we were able to help you and your family. Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

Recently I dealt with one your employees over the phone and must say I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism, attitude, and helpfulness. What many may consider a small request she went above and beyond to make sure my concerns were met. Renee M. thank you very much for assisting me and displaying outstanding customer service. Well done.

By far my worst car buying experience in history!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was trying to trade in my car for something safe, reliable, and with a warranty. I went to them because I love Dodge and have had four other dodge and jeep vehicles. They were confident about the deal and took my car and gave me a new Dodge Charger. After two weeks I was told they exhausted all options and couldn't close the deal, so I would have to bring the car back. This was frustrated, but not the bad part. I picked up my car and it was STRIPPED!!! They took out the radio I had installed (touch screen, GPS, bluetooth, DVD, etc). They took out the back up camera I had installed with mounted monitor over the rearview mirror. Wires were torn up causing lights not to work and the seats were out of place. I immediately was upset and was told to come back in the morning. When I came back the next morning I asked for a manager right away. The same salesman came to me instead. He took prices of the stuff missing and told me to wait. I waited 45 minutes and then went and asked again for a manager. This man comes out and says they need to do a police report and didn't know if maybe I came back to get the stuff out. I was furious and in tears by that point. I demanded something be done immediately. They offered a measly $400 to shoe me away and I refused. Then they gave me a $800 check which I reluctantly took. I never received a sincere apology and they acted as if I was a nuisance and they just wanted me out of their hair. I was made to feel like a peon. Money could not fix this issue completely after the way was treated. On top of no apology they gave me no explanation either. If this happened on my place of business I would be eager to find out who did it, especially if it was one of my own employees! This leads me to believe they purposely did it and were to coward to take responsibility. I'm thoroughly disgusted and have never been made to feel this way in my life! I have always taken my cars here for service and I will never take them there again. One last thing, the trade in value they gave me on my car was a joke. I ended up trading the car in with another dealer who closed the deal in an hour and they gave me twice as much on the trade in value.

by from Charleston, SC |

Allen Wilson is a great guy and salesman! I bought my Jeep Patriot from him and send everyone I know that is looking for a new car to him as well! The service department is quick, convenient and nice. They consistently take good care of me and my vehicle whenever I am there!!

July 1, 2014

Jason, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Allen Wilson is a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Patriot on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Happy Customer

by from North Cha.rleston, sc |

Great job Rick Hendricks. ..best car buying experience I ever had. Service staff very helpful keep up the great work.

July 1, 2014

Dionne, thank you so much for being a Happy Sales Customer at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Awful service

by from Charleston,SC |

Horrible customer service. I made an appointment 2 days in advance but when I got other dealership I ended up standing around for 15 minutes and waiting for someone to help me. I'm still standing here while this guy Terry talks on the phone and ignores me. What was the point of making an appointment??? Ok now he's off the phone but has no idea about my appointment. Poor poor poor