1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Service 855-486-1407

Inventory Reduction Sale now through the end of the month

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Charleston, SC |

Barrett Brown at Rick Hendrick sold me a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He was very helpful and found me exactly what I was looking for despite my specific requests and multiple visits. He was strait forward, personable and did a nice job with follow-up. Harry Evans in the service department is very friendly and immediately took care of a software update. They took my schedule into account and made it easy for me pick up and drop off.

January 17, 2014

We always appreciate feedback from our customers, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are glad Barrett and Harry were able to give you the great customer service you deserve. Any time you are in need of service for your Jeep Grand Cherokee, or are in the market for another new vehicle, please give us a call!

by from Charleston, SC |

Allen Wilson is a great guy and salesman! I bought my Jeep Patriot from him and send everyone I know that is looking for a new car to him as well! The service department is quick, convenient and nice. They consistently take good care of me and my vehicle whenever I am there!!

July 1, 2014

Jason, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Allen Wilson is a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Patriot on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Happy Customer

by from North Cha.rleston, sc |

Great job Rick Hendricks. ..best car buying experience I ever had. Service staff very helpful keep up the great work.

July 1, 2014

Dionne, thank you so much for being a Happy Sales Customer at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Awful service

by from Charleston,SC |

Horrible customer service. I made an appointment 2 days in advance but when I got other dealership I ended up standing around for 15 minutes and waiting for someone to help me. I'm still standing here while this guy Terry talks on the phone and ignores me. What was the point of making an appointment??? Ok now he's off the phone but has no idea about my appointment. Poor poor poor

2012 Dodge Journey SE

by from Charleston, SC |

I bought my car on Valentine's day 2012 and all I have to say is what a great car I have. The service there is excellent whether it be sales or repairs, they know what they are doing and they care about the generalization of the work that they do. I'm definitely will be purchasing all my future cars with them!

Go to RIck Hendrick Dodge NOT Firestone

by from Charleston, SC |

Short and simple here. Go to Rick Hendrick Dodge on Savannah Hwy for your repairs, NOT Firestone on Savannah Hwy across from Harris Teeter. They will try to sell you things you don't need and double your repair cost.

2014 Dart Limited

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

These guys are really great. This was my 7th car purchase in the last 12 years. I have purchased cars for myself as well as my wife. We have been very happy with the vehicles: Neon, Durango, 3 Caravans, Caliber and most recently the Dart. I use their service department for all of my routine maintenance, oil changes etc. The only thing that I went elsewhere for was new tires... I have not met anyone that works there that is not knowledgeable, friendly, polite and courteous. I have recommended them to several friends and co-workers as well. None of them have had any complaints either.

GOOD GOOD DEAL

by from Goose Creek, S.C. |

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 300S. This is the most technologically advanced vehicle I have had so far. The Media Center is loaded. My wife and I enjoy this vehicle immensely. If we can't make up our minds on what to eat or where to go the Media Center is the Yellow pages. The handling and ride are smooth. The smell of newness inside smells very good. This vehicle is a head turner and an eye stopper.

Whit rocks!

by from Mount Pleasant |

Whit Hambey in service is awesome. Ask for him whenever you need your car worked on!

March 5, 2014

Katie, we are glad we were able to help you in your service needs, and that Whit was able to provide you the customer service you deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience and your recommendation! Have a great day!

My first truck buying experience

by from Mount Pleasant SC |

Everyone at Rick Hendrick were a pleasure to deal with. Buying a car is not something I look forward to but they made the process go smoothly and went out to their way to accommodate my needs.

January 23, 2014

Mike, We here at Rick Hendrick Dodge make it our goal to ensure our customers have a pleasant car buying experience. We are glad you received the great customer service you deserve! Thank you for your time to share your experience with others, and if you ever need service on your new vehicle please do not hesitate to call. Have a great day!

Service Department Review

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

I had just purchased a 2009 Ford Edge from Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. About 1-1/2 weeks after the purchase, I was waxing the back portion of the car and when I was finished I went to move the car, but when I tried to start the vehicle, the battery was dead. When I was finally able to get someone to jump my car, I drove to the dealership and took ii to the service bay. They told me they would investigate the problem and I could wait in the lounge till it was ready. Now I did not get there until about 4 o'clock and I noticed that they were pretty busy (several people already in the lounge) and more people bringing in cars, yet they were prompt in working on my problem. When they told me the car was ready, I went outside to get the car. I asked the service tech what was wrong with the battery. They told me that the battery was borderline on being able to hold a charge if they had simply recharged it and sent me on my way. But no, they did not take that chance that it may go dead on me again (Thank goodness, since I was leaving for out of town the next day) and put in a brand new Mopar heavy duty battery (at no charge of course) and I was very pleased. They (Service Dept) earned my trust that day and I will not worry about quality service from them in the future.

January 20, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are glad our team in the service department were able to get you and your vehicle back on the road and provide the excelent customer service you deserve. If your are ever in need of service again, or even another vehicle purchase, please do not hesitate to call. Have a great day!