Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

by from Fayetteville, N.C. |

Recently I dealt with one your employees over the phone and must say I was thoroughly impressed with her professionalism, attitude, and helpfulness. What many may consider a small request she went above and beyond to make sure my concerns were met. Renee M. thank you very much for assisting me and displaying outstanding customer service. Well done.

By far my worst car buying experience in history!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I was trying to trade in my car for something safe, reliable, and with a warranty. I went to them because I love Dodge and have had four other dodge and jeep vehicles. They were confident about the deal and took my car and gave me a new Dodge Charger. After two weeks I was told they exhausted all options and couldn't close the deal, so I would have to bring the car back. This was frustrated, but not the bad part. I picked up my car and it was STRIPPED!!! They took out the radio I had installed (touch screen, GPS, bluetooth, DVD, etc). They took out the back up camera I had installed with mounted monitor over the rearview mirror. Wires were torn up causing lights not to work and the seats were out of place. I immediately was upset and was told to come back in the morning. When I came back the next morning I asked for a manager right away. The same salesman came to me instead. He took prices of the stuff missing and told me to wait. I waited 45 minutes and then went and asked again for a manager. This man comes out and says they need to do a police report and didn't know if maybe I came back to get the stuff out. I was furious and in tears by that point. I demanded something be done immediately. They offered a measly $400 to shoe me away and I refused. Then they gave me a $800 check which I reluctantly took. I never received a sincere apology and they acted as if I was a nuisance and they just wanted me out of their hair. I was made to feel like a peon. Money could not fix this issue completely after the way was treated. On top of no apology they gave me no explanation either. If this happened on my place of business I would be eager to find out who did it, especially if it was one of my own employees! This leads me to believe they purposely did it and were to coward to take responsibility. I'm thoroughly disgusted and have never been made to feel this way in my life! I have always taken my cars here for service and I will never take them there again. One last thing, the trade in value they gave me on my car was a joke. I ended up trading the car in with another dealer who closed the deal in an hour and they gave me twice as much on the trade in value.

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

by from Charleston, SC |

Allen Wilson is a great guy and salesman! I bought my Jeep Patriot from him and send everyone I know that is looking for a new car to him as well! The service department is quick, convenient and nice. They consistently take good care of me and my vehicle whenever I am there!!

July 1, 2014

Jason, thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star sales experience at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Allen Wilson is a great asset to our team. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you and your Patriot on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Happy Customer

by from North Cha.rleston, sc |

Great job Rick Hendricks. ..best car buying experience I ever had. Service staff very helpful keep up the great work.

July 1, 2014

Dionne, thank you so much for being a Happy Sales Customer at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. We appreciate you and your business and look forward to seeing you on the service drive. Vickie Ricciardi ECommerce Director Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

Awful service

by from Charleston,SC |

Horrible customer service. I made an appointment 2 days in advance but when I got other dealership I ended up standing around for 15 minutes and waiting for someone to help me. I'm still standing here while this guy Terry talks on the phone and ignores me. What was the point of making an appointment??? Ok now he's off the phone but has no idea about my appointment. Poor poor poor

2012 Dodge Journey SE

by from Charleston, SC |

I bought my car on Valentine's day 2012 and all I have to say is what a great car I have. The service there is excellent whether it be sales or repairs, they know what they are doing and they care about the generalization of the work that they do. I'm definitely will be purchasing all my future cars with them!

Go to RIck Hendrick Dodge NOT Firestone

by from Charleston, SC |

Short and simple here. Go to Rick Hendrick Dodge on Savannah Hwy for your repairs, NOT Firestone on Savannah Hwy across from Harris Teeter. They will try to sell you things you don't need and double your repair cost.

2014 Dart Limited

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

These guys are really great. This was my 7th car purchase in the last 12 years. I have purchased cars for myself as well as my wife. We have been very happy with the vehicles: Neon, Durango, 3 Caravans, Caliber and most recently the Dart. I use their service department for all of my routine maintenance, oil changes etc. The only thing that I went elsewhere for was new tires... I have not met anyone that works there that is not knowledgeable, friendly, polite and courteous. I have recommended them to several friends and co-workers as well. None of them have had any complaints either.

GOOD GOOD DEAL

by from Goose Creek, S.C. |

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 300S. This is the most technologically advanced vehicle I have had so far. The Media Center is loaded. My wife and I enjoy this vehicle immensely. If we can't make up our minds on what to eat or where to go the Media Center is the Yellow pages. The handling and ride are smooth. The smell of newness inside smells very good. This vehicle is a head turner and an eye stopper.

Whit rocks!

by from Mount Pleasant |

Whit Hambey in service is awesome. Ask for him whenever you need your car worked on!

March 5, 2014

Katie, we are glad we were able to help you in your service needs, and that Whit was able to provide you the customer service you deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience and your recommendation! Have a great day!