Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-251-4084
Service 888-254-4922

Excellent Service

by from CHARLESTON, SC |

I visited this facility on yesterday 06/24/15 to trade in my car due to car issues I was having with it. Upon arriving I was greeted by Allen who sent by his supervisor Joey whom I spoke with over the phone, to greet me in the parking lot. This was my first car purchase since my first car was purchased with the help of my mother. Allen took his time and answered all of my MANY MANY questions that I had, we looked at a few cars, drove a few cars. At the end of the day Allen was able to help me get a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with my payments being under $400!! Also due the time being spent at the dealership (over 7 hours with no lunch), we all know how long that could take to purchase, Serena the finance representative offered to buy me Chick-fil-a. Serena then took the time to answer more questions and explained things very well, to say this is their job I could tell they were all close more like a family and made me feel at ease with my purchase. GREAT JOB!

July 31, 2015

Thank you, so much for your awesome feedback! Allen and Serena are great assets to our dealership, and we are so glad you had a wonderful experience with us. We know this is an exciting moment for our customers, so we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to share that moment with you! Enjoy your new car, we look forward to working with you in the future!

Great Sales Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

Purchased a used Impala from Barrett. Great guy and made buying easy. Tony in finance was also great to work with.

great service department

by from Charleston, SC |

The staff in the service department do a great job in getting you out quickly and understand customer's needs.

August 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business, and look forward to taking care of your needs in the future!

Great customer service

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

Mindy Mullison in service was extremely helpful in working with my warranty provider to get the fuel pump on my Challenger replaced and rental car taken care of why I was waiting on the repair. I highly recommend Mindy as a service advisor and will be back should I need any further repairs.

August 1, 2015

We appreciate your review, and your business! We strive to be 100% with our customer service, and we couldn't be more happy that you had a pleasant experience here with us!

Wonderful Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I purchased the new 2015 Jeep Renegade from Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM last week. This was my first new car buying experience, and I have to say it was wonderful. Sarah and Joey took great care of me. I left with an loaded out Renegade within my price range. They worked with me for two days to make sure I got everything I wanted at a price in my budget. Thank you!!

July 15, 2015

We are so glad you had a great experience here with our sales department! We strive to make this exciting moment one of the easiest and comfortable experiences. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we hope to see you in the future for any of your vehicle needs!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Wando, SC |

My husband & I went in on 05/15 to look at new cars and ended up purchasing a 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee Limited. Our sales Rep Robert Chubb was very knowlegable and on point about the truck and very comfortable to speak with. Rob answered all of our questions about the Jeep with no hestitation! He gave us an awesome overview of the truck and we do appreciated the great customer service he provided to us. I would truly reccommend him to anyone that is in the market of purchasing a Vehicle. I Love My Cherry Red Jeep!

June 4, 2015

Wow, we really do appreciate the kind words! We love getting feedback, it helps us grow as a dealership. We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and that you are loving your Jeep! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, congratulations on your new vehicle.

The best team I have Ever Worked with.

by from Charleston South Carolina |

Working with the Hendrick's Team was simply a pleasure. I contacted them via a Web search, I was convinced a Web search would be a waist of Time. The Hendrick's team made it easier than I could have ever imagined. I was contacted within a few minutes by one of their excellent staff and they made it a breeze to get the deal I wanted before leaving my home. My first contact was with Courtney Evans, a very pleasant young lady. She scheduled an appointment with a sales professional, at my convenience not theirs, quickly without any conflict of time. When I arrived at the dealership my sales professional, Robert Chubb, was ready for me and any questions I could possibly have. He took real good care of my needs without any form of "sales pressure usually associated with a vehicle purchase". Rob then handed me over to Serena Gossett in finance. Serena is a very pleasant young lady who is very knowledgeable of the ins and outs of the actual purchase of a large ticket item like my New Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4. Miss Gossett made me want to hang out for awhile and just visit, she is such a friendly Finance Professional. I will recommend any that inquire to Rick Hendrick's of Charleston and the fabulous team that assisted me with my New Truck Purchase.

April 7, 2015

We thank you SO much for your kind words! We love getting positive feedback, especially knowing a customer walked away happy. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you in your truck buying process, and we hope you enjoy your new Ram!

Best Customer Service at Rick Hebdricks Dodge

by from Moncks Corner |

Mindy Mullins is the real deal in customer service! She took complete care of us and our repairs. And Allen Wilson is the vest salesman with honesty and integrity. We will always come back!

March 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so glad you had a pleasant experience with not only the service department, but sales as well. We take pride in our customer service, and appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs!

Rick Hendrick Dodge/Jeep/RAM Rocks

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I've bought two vehicles at Rick Hendrick RAM. They go out of their way to ensure I'm happy. The buying process is the shortest I've ever encountered. The price...well I think I saw the sales manager shaking his head in disbelief because it was so low! Go talk to them! You won't be disappointed!!

March 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge. We take great pride in our customer service. It is an essential part to our team and it's great to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you

Time is Money

by from Winston Salem, NC |

I was very happy with the first and last experiences I had at the dealership. Meeting Stephanie - my salesman, was great and finishing all the paperwork with the very professional Jon - in finance was a pleasure. But the in between accounts for my low ratings. I will sum it up with the word "time". I spent almost 5 hours buying - or should I say waiting to buy my car. Finally, I just told them I had to go - even though I had a deal and was only waiting to "sign the paperwork", which was not in order They were shocked, but I really did have to go! I came back the next day- only to find the paperwork was still not ready. Finally, I left with my wonderful vehicle - which I do love. The price was good and fair to both parties - I think. So, would I shop here again? I really don't think so.

March 14, 2015

I would first like to Thank you for your business and for your feedback. I am happy that Stephanie and Jon were able to make your vehicle purchase a pleasant one. We take our Customer Service very seriously and do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered. I would like to discuss your experience with you directly. Please call me at 843-763-8400. Teresa Rydelek Business Development Manager teresa.rydelek@hendrickauto.com

Good Service & Facility & Customer care

by from Charleston, SC |

We thank you for taking such good care of our truck. With Robert's health problems, it wouldn't be good for him to be caught on the side of the road. Thank you once again.

March 14, 2015

We are so happy that we were able to help you and your family. Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We truly appreciate it.