Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 855-486-1407

Inventory Reduction Sale now through the end of the month

Jeep Purchase

by from Charleston, SC |

Loved my car salesman Jon T at the West Ashley dealership, he was knowledgeable and not pushy. Also love my new car! The Jeeps have come a long way and I am very impressed by the technology, style, and how nicely it drives.

Great Service! Love my new Jeep

by from Summerville, SC |

I was very pleased with the amazing service and the ease of buying a new car. Nick Long did an awesome job of getting me into the 2014 Jeep Patriot that I wanted and with the financing that I could afford! I will definitely recommend him to everyone. Best car buying experience ever!! Thank you so much :)

Awful Service: Customer and car

by from Charleston,SC |

My last overall experience at Rick Hendrick was awful. I had my Jeep serviced due to break problems and I needed my oil changed. After the service was complete, I noticed my car was driving different for the next few days. When I almost rear ended three cars having my foot pressed as hard as it could, I knew there was an issue. I called the service department, whereas, they informed me I should immediately return. After my car was repaired for the second time, I was informed of the teams failure to tighten a brake fluid screw. The service department knew I had NO brake fluid and asked me to drive 30 minutes for them to fix their problem! Then, I had fluid leaking from my car which turned out to be oil because my oil filter was hand loose, meaning they did not tighten it after changing my oil. Same visit, two major issues. Without brake fluid I could've been involved in a serious accident and without oil my engine could've blown up. I contacted Patrick Bachrodt, Mark Hargreaves and Curtis Hackeloer to which I received the cold shoulder. No apology for carelessness, not even an explanation. The gross disregard for customers is appalling. Until my incident in May, I used Rick Hendick once every three months. Now, I wouldn't point my worst enemy in their direction. It's funny to me how the majority of their good reviews are from customers buying cars and mostly bad are from servicing cars. Really shows a lot about their customer service. I feel like once they sell, they don't care about fixing things the first time or at all. The kicker for me though is that I got a letter in the mail a few days ago from the director of sales 'wanting to buy my car back'. I'm sure if he knew how poorly it was treated by his coworkers I would not have received that letter. The fact that they were beyond careless with fixing my car makes me question other services they have performed on my vehicle. I do not recommend this "service department" to ANYONE. You're better off using duct tape

Exceptional Service

by from Summerville, SC |

The entire new car process and trade in went beyond my expectations. Barrett went out of his way to answer any questions I had and was on top of any concerns that arose. Patience, quality, and negotiations were top notch!

great service , excellent deal

by from charleston,sc |

customer service was excellent!! Taylor was very pleasant and easy to deal with. you guys came through with the price I had in mind. I'm very pleased with the overall experience !! this was my 2nd purchase with your dealership and I would recommend anyone buying a vehicle to visit your dealership.

Good Job

by from Charleston SC |

Patrick Bachrodt the General Manager, Nate Oswald from Internet Sales and Skeet the Salesperson were great. I would reccomend dealing with them.

One of the South's best dealerships!

by from Conway, South Carolina |

Our salesman, Jeff Jarvis, was one of the best people we have ever dealt with in purchasing a vehicle. We had bought 7 Dodges from another dealership previously but will definitely go back to Rick Hendrick for our next 7.

This car dealership lacks good customer service!

by from Summerville, S.C. |

The people that work here lack customer service skills. They treated us as if we werent good enough to buy a car from them. They basically pushed us out the door and when they couldnt give us what we wanted they didnt even try any other options. This was the worst car buying experience ive ever had, too bad for them we went to a different dealership and they gave us exactly what we were looking for and made us feel right at home. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone i even called to complain to a manager and he even made it seem like i was stupid and in the wrong i thought customers where always right i guess not here.

Very pleased with the car, salesman, service!

by from Charleston, SC |

The salesman, Taylor Watkins, located the exact vehicle I wanted and had it ready for me to try. There was no pressure to buy, he was knowledgable about the features of the vehicle and made the overall process as painless as is possible. The financial officer completed the transaction quickly and I was happy with all of the service overall. I love the grand Caravan that I bought. If the service department delivers the same kind of helpful transactions I will continue to use Rick Hendrick for all of my vehicle needs.

2013 Wrangler

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

Thanks to Nick Long, I got the exact vehicle I wanted. I usually hate the entire process of buying a car, but Nick made it relatively painless. He is a very nice guy and not at all pushy. I would certainly deal with him again and also recommend him to my friends. The incredible inventory at Rick Hendrick makes Nick's job even easier. He was able to direct me to the exact vehicle I wanted.