Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-251-4084
Service 888-254-4922

2014 Dart Limited

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

These guys are really great. This was my 7th car purchase in the last 12 years. I have purchased cars for myself as well as my wife. We have been very happy with the vehicles: Neon, Durango, 3 Caravans, Caliber and most recently the Dart. I use their service department for all of my routine maintenance, oil changes etc. The only thing that I went elsewhere for was new tires... I have not met anyone that works there that is not knowledgeable, friendly, polite and courteous. I have recommended them to several friends and co-workers as well. None of them have had any complaints either.

GOOD GOOD DEAL

by from Goose Creek, S.C. |

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 300S. This is the most technologically advanced vehicle I have had so far. The Media Center is loaded. My wife and I enjoy this vehicle immensely. If we can't make up our minds on what to eat or where to go the Media Center is the Yellow pages. The handling and ride are smooth. The smell of newness inside smells very good. This vehicle is a head turner and an eye stopper.

Whit rocks!

by from Mount Pleasant |

Whit Hambey in service is awesome. Ask for him whenever you need your car worked on!

March 5, 2014

Katie, we are glad we were able to help you in your service needs, and that Whit was able to provide you the customer service you deserve. Thank you for sharing your experience and your recommendation! Have a great day!

My first truck buying experience

by from Mount Pleasant SC |

Everyone at Rick Hendrick were a pleasure to deal with. Buying a car is not something I look forward to but they made the process go smoothly and went out to their way to accommodate my needs.

January 23, 2014

Mike, We here at Rick Hendrick Dodge make it our goal to ensure our customers have a pleasant car buying experience. We are glad you received the great customer service you deserve! Thank you for your time to share your experience with others, and if you ever need service on your new vehicle please do not hesitate to call. Have a great day!

Service Department Review

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

I had just purchased a 2009 Ford Edge from Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. About 1-1/2 weeks after the purchase, I was waxing the back portion of the car and when I was finished I went to move the car, but when I tried to start the vehicle, the battery was dead. When I was finally able to get someone to jump my car, I drove to the dealership and took ii to the service bay. They told me they would investigate the problem and I could wait in the lounge till it was ready. Now I did not get there until about 4 o'clock and I noticed that they were pretty busy (several people already in the lounge) and more people bringing in cars, yet they were prompt in working on my problem. When they told me the car was ready, I went outside to get the car. I asked the service tech what was wrong with the battery. They told me that the battery was borderline on being able to hold a charge if they had simply recharged it and sent me on my way. But no, they did not take that chance that it may go dead on me again (Thank goodness, since I was leaving for out of town the next day) and put in a brand new Mopar heavy duty battery (at no charge of course) and I was very pleased. They (Service Dept) earned my trust that day and I will not worry about quality service from them in the future.

January 20, 2014

Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are glad our team in the service department were able to get you and your vehicle back on the road and provide the excelent customer service you deserve. If your are ever in need of service again, or even another vehicle purchase, please do not hesitate to call. Have a great day!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Charleston, SC |

Barrett Brown at Rick Hendrick sold me a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. He was very helpful and found me exactly what I was looking for despite my specific requests and multiple visits. He was strait forward, personable and did a nice job with follow-up. Harry Evans in the service department is very friendly and immediately took care of a software update. They took my schedule into account and made it easy for me pick up and drop off.

January 17, 2014

We always appreciate feedback from our customers, thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! We are glad Barrett and Harry were able to give you the great customer service you deserve. Any time you are in need of service for your Jeep Grand Cherokee, or are in the market for another new vehicle, please give us a call!

Great Job!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

The salesman Brad White did an extrodinary job from the beginning starting with the greeting outside. He helped to walking me through the whole process. He was extremely patient and knowlegable about about the vehicles that i was interested in. The salesman and the finance department Cory really worked to get me the best deal.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for taking your time to leave us such a positive review! We make is our goal to ensure all of our customer receive great customer service. We are very glad Brad and Cory were able to help meet your needs. We want to be here for you any time, so if your vehicle is ever in need of service or you find yourself in need of a new vehicle, please give us a call!

Great Dealership , No bull, Wonderful People

by from Charleston S.C. |

From the start , I realized this was going to be a different experience than any other Automotive sales experience I've ever had . My salesman Barrett, knew his product and is a rising star ! Cedric, No bull straight shooting sales manager , honest 100% customer focused , And Steven my finance officer, well let me say he's the absolute best I've ever dealt with. Steven called me the following morning to let me know he'd found a better interest rate , Where else have you heard that ! Took in my Grand Cherokee to service had a couple concerns, Renee answered all of my maintenance questions and had me in and out of there on a Saturday all was ok , The people there are down to earth and totally focused on us The Customer !!

Jeep Purchase

by from Charleston, SC |

Loved my car salesman Jon T at the West Ashley dealership, he was knowledgeable and not pushy. Also love my new car! The Jeeps have come a long way and I am very impressed by the technology, style, and how nicely it drives.

December 7, 2013

Thank you for your business and for your review. We are happy that Jon T. and the rest of the team at Rick Hendrick Dodge made your experience great!

Great Service! Love my new Jeep

by from Summerville, SC |

I was very pleased with the amazing service and the ease of buying a new car. Nick Long did an awesome job of getting me into the 2014 Jeep Patriot that I wanted and with the financing that I could afford! I will definitely recommend him to everyone. Best car buying experience ever!! Thank you so much :)