Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Good Job

by from Charleston SC |

Patrick Bachrodt the General Manager, Nate Oswald from Internet Sales and Skeet the Salesperson were great. I would reccomend dealing with them.

One of the South's best dealerships!

by from Conway, South Carolina |

Our salesman, Jeff Jarvis, was one of the best people we have ever dealt with in purchasing a vehicle. We had bought 7 Dodges from another dealership previously but will definitely go back to Rick Hendrick for our next 7.

June 18, 2013

We would like to Thank You for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Jeff was able to make your experience here at the dealership a good one. Enjoy your new vehicle.

This car dealership lacks good customer service!

by from Summerville, S.C. |

The people that work here lack customer service skills. They treated us as if we werent good enough to buy a car from them. They basically pushed us out the door and when they couldnt give us what we wanted they didnt even try any other options. This was the worst car buying experience ive ever had, too bad for them we went to a different dealership and they gave us exactly what we were looking for and made us feel right at home. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone i even called to complain to a manager and he even made it seem like i was stupid and in the wrong i thought customers where always right i guess not here.

Very pleased with the car, salesman, service!

by from Charleston, SC |

The salesman, Taylor Watkins, located the exact vehicle I wanted and had it ready for me to try. There was no pressure to buy, he was knowledgable about the features of the vehicle and made the overall process as painless as is possible. The financial officer completed the transaction quickly and I was happy with all of the service overall. I love the grand Caravan that I bought. If the service department delivers the same kind of helpful transactions I will continue to use Rick Hendrick for all of my vehicle needs.

June 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback. We are happy that Taylor and the rest of our Team were able to make your experience at our Dealership a great one!

2013 Wrangler

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

Thanks to Nick Long, I got the exact vehicle I wanted. I usually hate the entire process of buying a car, but Nick made it relatively painless. He is a very nice guy and not at all pushy. I would certainly deal with him again and also recommend him to my friends. The incredible inventory at Rick Hendrick makes Nick's job even easier. He was able to direct me to the exact vehicle I wanted.

oil change and tire rotation

by from charleston ,south carolina |

harry evans is the besy at what he does he is most helpful with my service he recommended that I purchase the special on tire rotation and oil change and I did thank you for a excellent person there diane mills

Customer Service And Buying Process Awesome

by from St.Stephen S.C. |

I just wanted to comment on my recent experience purchasing a 2013 Dodge carvan. On friday April 5, 2013 I received a call from one of your sales rep Mr. Otis Greene. He wanted to know had I resolved my car situation from previously inquiring at your dealership. I replied no! I supplied the necessary information and with in (2) hours Mr. greene pick me up and brought me to Rick Henderick Dodge to completed the purchase of my new van. This was an amazing process,especially since I rencently completed a five years chapt 13 bankruptcy and was having difficulities receiving fianance, but I know that God is always in controlled of the situation. I am very pleased, excited, and overwhelm of the speedy and excellent service Mr Greene and the entire Rick Hendrick staff have provided. I was in need of a dependable transportation and Thankful forMr.Greene helpfulness and concern. I pray Gods Blessing that this kind of dedication, concern, and excellant service will always contine to help others just like me. Thank You Kindly, Alonia Calloway

April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Otis and our Team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge was able to make your experience a wonderful one. Enjoy your new Caravan!

very impressed with the amount of inventory

by from Hanahan South Carolina |

I had the pleasure of having Don Staton as my salesperson and he made everything so easy. I told Mr. Staton what my financial situation was and what I was looking for and within an hour he had found the car of my dreams. Rick Hendrick Dodge is so very fortunate to have Mr. Staton representing their dealership.

April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We are happy that Don was able to help you find your Dream Car!! We truly appreciate your business.

the best car dealership around

by from north charleston |

First time purchasing a new car, they made it seem very easy......The King is awesome.

A very pleasant experience!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I just wanted to comment on my recent experience at this dealership. I went in expecting the normal car dealership experience, but instead was met with friendly faces and helpful people at every turn. Instead of high pressure sales the guys at Hendrick simply helped me get into the vehicle that was best for me. It was the best car buying experience I can remember

March 6, 2013

We would like to Thank you for your Business and for your feedback. It is great to know that you had a great experience here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. Thanks again.