Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

New 888-677-5568
Used 888-251-4084
Service 888-254-4922

oil change and tire rotation

by from charleston ,south carolina |

harry evans is the besy at what he does he is most helpful with my service he recommended that I purchase the special on tire rotation and oil change and I did thank you for a excellent person there diane mills

Customer Service And Buying Process Awesome

by from St.Stephen S.C. |

I just wanted to comment on my recent experience purchasing a 2013 Dodge carvan. On friday April 5, 2013 I received a call from one of your sales rep Mr. Otis Greene. He wanted to know had I resolved my car situation from previously inquiring at your dealership. I replied no! I supplied the necessary information and with in (2) hours Mr. greene pick me up and brought me to Rick Henderick Dodge to completed the purchase of my new van. This was an amazing process,especially since I rencently completed a five years chapt 13 bankruptcy and was having difficulities receiving fianance, but I know that God is always in controlled of the situation. I am very pleased, excited, and overwhelm of the speedy and excellent service Mr Greene and the entire Rick Hendrick staff have provided. I was in need of a dependable transportation and Thankful forMr.Greene helpfulness and concern. I pray Gods Blessing that this kind of dedication, concern, and excellant service will always contine to help others just like me. Thank You Kindly, Alonia Calloway

April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Otis and our Team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge was able to make your experience a wonderful one. Enjoy your new Caravan!

very impressed with the amount of inventory

by from Hanahan South Carolina |

I had the pleasure of having Don Staton as my salesperson and he made everything so easy. I told Mr. Staton what my financial situation was and what I was looking for and within an hour he had found the car of my dreams. Rick Hendrick Dodge is so very fortunate to have Mr. Staton representing their dealership.

April 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We are happy that Don was able to help you find your Dream Car!! We truly appreciate your business.

the best car dealership around

by from north charleston |

First time purchasing a new car, they made it seem very easy......The King is awesome.

A very pleasant experience!

by from Goose Creek, SC |

I just wanted to comment on my recent experience at this dealership. I went in expecting the normal car dealership experience, but instead was met with friendly faces and helpful people at every turn. Instead of high pressure sales the guys at Hendrick simply helped me get into the vehicle that was best for me. It was the best car buying experience I can remember

March 6, 2013

We would like to Thank you for your Business and for your feedback. It is great to know that you had a great experience here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM. Thanks again.

Rick Hendricks Dodge

by from Barnwell, SC |

Bought a new Dodge Ram 2500 truck from Rick Hendricks in Charleston. Traded 2 cars on my new one and was totally satisfied with the deall. Jeff Jarvis was totally professional and easy to work with. Finance Manager Brandon took care of some hurdles with my employer discounts and saved me $1,000 dollars. I will be back when I'm ready to trade. Reynolds Stewart

March 6, 2013

Thank you for your Business and for your review. We are so happy that Jeff and our Team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM made your experience a satisfying one. Thanks again. Enjoy your RAM!

Great Service, Facilities comfortable and Clean

by from Charleston,SC |

New Jeep Purchase 2013 Jeep Patriot Sales Consultant Nick Long was awesome. Very professional, honest, attentive and made the buying process so easy...The entire team worked together for my good. Thanks Guys

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Nick Long and the rest of the Team made your buying process a smooth one.

Easiest Car Purchase I Ever Made!

by from Charleston, SC |

I just went to Rick Hendrick Dodge with my boyfriend to get his oil change. While we were waiting i started looking around and found a Dodge Journey that I really liked. After talking to Don Staton , and telling him what i wanted and where i needed to be on payments, long story short, he made it happen with no fuss or stress of the usual car buying experience. Actually my boyfriend bought his new Dodge Challenger from Don which is why we sought him out to question about the Journey. Now my son is getting ready to purchase a new vehicle soon and i already have him talking with Don on what he's looking for. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Don and will recommend Him as well as Rick Hendrick Dodge to anyone i know that is looking to purchase a new vehicle. Wouldn't have changed a thing with my experience with Rick Hendrick. Great Service - Great People and Great Product. Thanks for taking care of me Don!

February 21, 2013

We are so happy that Don and our Team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM were there for you! Thank you so much for your Business and for your review. We truly appreciate it!

repair on sun roof

by from goose creek |

harry evans was most helpful on every thing for all my sevice

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We are glad that Harry was here to help you with your Service experience on your sunroof.

Rick Hendrick is the Best in the Carolina's

by from Summerville, SC/Wilmington, NC |

This is my second purchase from Rick Hendrick. I couldn't be more pleased. I'm a true "searcher" of great deals and NO ONE could beat Rick Hendrick. My sales man, Skeet Wilson, was wonderful. No pushy sales tactics, no pressure, it was all about what my family needed. He fought for the best deal for me. If you want the best price for your trade and the lowest price on a new Dodge Rick Hendrick is the place to go! And Skeet is the sales man to see!

February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and your review. We are so happy that Skeet was there to make the purchase of your vehicle a memorable one. Thanks again.