Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 855-486-1407

Inventory Reduction Sale now through the end of the month

Top notch

by from Summerville, SC |

I just recently purchased a 2012 Ram from Nick Long at Rick Hendrick Dodge on Savannah Hwy. By far the best salesman I have ever worked with. This is the 5th vehicle that I have purchased from Nick over the years. I have bought several vehicles and he is the only salesman that has ever impressed me enough to go back. Overall the experience was impeccable. The professionalism of Nick as well as the rest of the sales and service staff has been remarkable, especially by today's standard of customer service the you receive from most placs.

January 11, 2013

We are so glad that Nick and the Team here at The Dealership were there to help make your buying process a Remarkable one!! Thank you so much for your business for your feedback. Enjoy your new RAM!!!!

AWESOME!!!

by from charleston, sc |

I would have to say that this was the easiest buying process I have ever encountered. I've bought quite a few vehicles from dealerships and this is really the only one where the salesman (christian) really listened to what I wanted instead of trying to get me into what he wanted sell. I told him what I want and he worked it out. Couldent ask for a better experience.

January 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Christian made your experience a great one... Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Great sales person

by from charleston S.C. |

I had A great salesman Don Staton ,didn' take up my time and was so helpful to me . My husband and I enjoyed talking to him.He made it A pleasure to buy A car.

January 11, 2013

We are so happy that Don made your experience here at the dealership a great one. Thank you for your business and for your review. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

Service

by from Johns Island |

I was very glad to see that Whit Hamby had joined your organization. He will be an asset to your Service Department. The experience with the service department has always been friendly, accommodating, and with excellent service. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good service department and for purchasing a new vehicle.

January 11, 2013

Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We are so happy to have Whit as part of our Team!!! Thanks again...

the worst experience i had ever had at dealership

by from myrtle beach |

i have travelled from Myrtle beach to buy a car on your lot, i have closed the deal with mr. Basley got the price i wanted for my trade in and thought hay great. The day before my arrival i called Charles basley and asked him to please clean the car and service it for me so when i arrive i can sign the paperwork, shake a hand and be on my way. I have mentioned my request to David from financing and nick from sale just to be on the safe side. Once i made it in to the dealership after the long drive wanting to get my car, i was directed to where it was parked and some sales person came with the key to start the car, it didn't start, it took them about 20 min to start it, the car had a terrible interior smell, the seats were filthy, the back door broken in 2 places, the side mirrors didn't go back after shifting from reverse to drive and radio flashing enter code. Further more the dashboard was glued after been broken, the car is 2010 with 17k miles. so after a super short test drive i asked to talk to mr basley, his response was insulting careless and worthless. In 2012 this is not how we do business, its not clever nor wize, in a world were people make up there mind on were to buy a product by reading other people reviews, this strategy unfortunately will prove wrong.

November 9, 2012

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you may have encountered. We would like to reach out to you and discuss your experience in detail. Please contact me at 843-763-8400 and ask for Teresa Rydelek.

Love my new Jeep

by from Charkeston, SC |

Went to Rick Hendrick dodge just to look and was greeted by a very delightful salesman by the name of Jody. I had no intention of buying but after spending a little time with Jody I couldn't help but buy a new vehicle. I love it and will tell all my friends to come see Jody.

November 9, 2012

Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM would like to thank you for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Jody was able to make your auto purchase a delightful one. Thanks again for your feedback.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Summerville |

We went in and bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee and were absolutely 100 % happy with our purchase. Great experience and Floyd our salesperson made sure that we were taken care of from start to finish!!!

November 9, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Floyd provided you with a great buying experience. Enjoy your new Grand Cherokee.

Great car buying experience

by from Charleston, SC |

My boyfriend and I bought a new Dodge Durango from Phil Kresch. It was great from start to finish. Phil is a great salesman and we look forward to doing business in the future.

October 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your feedback. We are so happy that Phil made your experience here a great one.

Fourth Caravan Buyer

by from Charleston, SC |

Mr. Otis Green made our purchase almost painless. He was courteous and knowlegable. Found us the Caravan we requested and delivered it to our door! Since I had to travel to Ohio soon after the purchase he even made sure I had the plates and registration before I left. Financing was easy and fast. There were some issues with the vehicle and the service department is taking care of them to our satisfaction. All in all a good experience, from the facility which is customer friendly to great staff!!!!

October 11, 2012

We would like to Thank You for your business and for your feedback. We are happy that Otis and the rest of our team here at Rick Hendrick DCJ were able to make your experience a great one. Thanks again!

Great dealership

by from west ashkey, sc |

Delano greeted me promptly and was able to show me a variety of cars. He was very knowledgeable and made my buying experience very easy. Rick Hendrick Dodge did a great job. I will definately be back to buy in the future.

October 11, 2012

We would like to send out our sincere appreciation for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Delano was able to make your buying experience a great one.