Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

1468 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

Great experience!

by from Sumnmerville |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and each time, Nick Long and the rest of the staff at Rick Hendrick Dodge have worked hard for me. Phenomenal salesman! I won't buy from anyone else and send all of my friends there.

September 12, 2012

We would like to thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Nick and the rest of our team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM made your experience a phenomenal one! Thanks again!

Don Staton: "A true professional"

by from CHARLSTON, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2012 Dodge Ram big horn from this dealer. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership, and both times I worked with Don Staton, a true professional. Don took the time to show me multiple different models of trucks, numerous times, and helped explain the details and differences of each. His knowledge of the product went far beyond the brochure and he was very helpful in helping me find the truck that would suit my needs. At no time did I ever feel pressured to buy a vehicle and the negotiation process was conducted in a truly professional manner. Don knowledge, professionalism, courtesy, and integrity made buying a vehicle from him much more pleasant than I have found at other dealers. I will and already have recommended others to go and see Don at Rick Hendrick Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep.

September 12, 2012

We really appreciate your business and your review. We are so happy that Don made your experience a great one. Enjoy your New Dodge RAM Big Horn!

Recommend buying from them

by from Kiswahili Island |

Reliable polite really try to please you. Great service and sales

September 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We take great pride in making our customers happy. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Excellent customer service

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently experienced a tral loss of my car due to floods and shopped at Rick Hendrick. Allen Wilson was the salesman who took care of us and he did a phenomenal job. He was available and not pushing is to buy. At the end we were extremely happy with experience, the deal and the service.

September 9, 2012

We would like to thank you for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Allen was a part of your great experience here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM.

No Change Since 2004

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

The last Chrysler product I purchased before 2011 was a 2003 Dodge Stratus Coupe. I had been buying Chrysler since 1983. The salesman said Rick Hendrick was "the place to be", then left employment there within 3 months. I attempted to get an oil change there 3 times, rescheduling each time. All three times I arrived they said I was not on their books and they couldn't even fit me in. Fast Forward to 2011... Due to the economy I had to downgrade from the Benz I had purchased the year before. I settled for a new Challenger over the Camaro due to price. The Challenger had leather, a sunroof, electric doorlocks, spoiler, premium sound, for less than the Chevy that had none of those options. The salesman was rude, lied to me about being unable to return my email messages and overall acted like I was wasting his time. The keyless entry works about 30% of the time but I fear taking it to them to fix, that is if they have gotten their scheduling right. Finally, I had a rock shatter my windshield and when the replacement company tried to get a new one, they called Hendrick who told them "we can't get one" and hung up on them. In the meantime, the other Dodge dealer in the area worked hard to secure one for them-and me. A Hendrick rep did call me and promised me they would get it right if I gave then a chance. Not so sure just yet.

Best experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

Easiest car purchase we ever made! Paul Smith brought the car to our home for us to see. Spent time with us without being pushy and followed up to make sure we were happy. This young man is the go to guy and our experience with all of Rick Hendricks employees was beyond our expectations.