Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-251-4084
Service 888-254-4922

Very good buying experience

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

Excellent service by a quality salesman and financier. I was told that I would get a deal deal on the used Dodge Charger I was interested in and the deal presented did not disappoint! Everything was handled professionally, with respect, and in a very efficient manner. I was done with the sale and drove off their lot in under two hours. Great car buying experience.

October 11, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We take great pride in making sure every customer has a wonderful experience here at Rick Hendrick DCJ. We are so happy that our team was able to make your experience a memorable one.

Kyle was great

by from Charleston, sc |

Kyle was great he made my first time car buyers experience a great one. Thanks to everyone at rick Hendrick dodge

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We always want to make sure your experience here at our dealership is a great one. Again, Thank you and we look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Great Customer Service

by from Ridgeville, SC |

We have purchased three vhehicles from Don Staton in the past 6 months... He has been nothing but AWESOME!!!! Goes the extra mile for his customer!

September 21, 2012

We are so happy that Don made all your purchases here a Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM AWESOME. Thank you for your continued business and for your review. Enjoy your new vehicles!

First Class Dealership!

by from Charleston, SC |

So far, Ie purchased two vehicles from this dealership. Each time, Casi Maul was our salesman. He worked hard each time and was so nice and made sure we got the price we wanted. In fact, my wife and I were just there to have to the oil changed in our Charger when we ran into Casi while we were waiting. We asked about truck specials and the deal he offered on the Dodge Ram was too good to pass up! Everything was a very comfortable and a no pressure buying process. And, the rest of the staff at Rick Hendrick Dodge is outstanding! I won't buy from anyone else. And, a special thanks to Aaron Toups, the finance manager, who helped my wife, an accountant, feel like they were giving the truck away! How does Rick Hendrick stay in business? : )

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and your review. We are so happy that Casi and the rest of our team helped make your buying process a comfortable one. Enjoy your new Dodge RAM!!

excelent experience

by from summerville, sc |

I love my new Jeep Grand Cherokee, Joey and Don were very helpful, and I will send all my friends and family there to buy there new vehicles from them and all the other great staff there.

September 21, 2012

We are so happy that Joey and Don and the rest of our team made your experience here a great one! We truly appreciate your business and your feedback. Enjoy your new Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Sales Rep was great!

by from Goose Creek Sc |

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE SALES REP ALAN HELLAR HE DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO MAKE SURE I WALKED OUT WITH THE SUV I HAD MY EYE ON . ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THE CAR WASH . OTHER THEN THAT HE MADE SURE WE GOT EVERYTHIG TAKEN CARE OF. WE WERE SO HAPPY WITH HIS HELP WE SENT OUR FRIEND THE NEXT DAY TO BUY A CAR.

September 21, 2012

We are so happy that Alan Heller made your experience here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM a memorable one. Thank you so much for your business and for your review. We truly appreciate it!! Enjoy your new vehicle.

Good dealership

by from Goose Creek, SC |

This dealership did not give me any hassle or run around like others in the past. I had a great salesman in Alan Heller and would recommend him to anyone else that goes there.

September 21, 2012

Thank you so much for your business and your review. We take great pride in making sure our customers are happy with their services. We are so happy that Alan Heller made your visit a great one!

Great salesman and sales team!

by from Mt. Pleasant |

Allen Wilson went above and beyond to help us as did Chris, the Sales Manager. Great deal, great Grand Cherokee Laredo, great customer service! Second car we've bought from this dealership! Highly recommmend! Thanks, Allen!

September 21, 2012

We are so happy that Allen and Chris made your buying experience here a great one. We appreciate your business and your feedback! Enjoy your Grand Cherokee!

Great experience!

by from Sumnmerville |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and each time, Nick Long and the rest of the staff at Rick Hendrick Dodge have worked hard for me. Phenomenal salesman! I won't buy from anyone else and send all of my friends there.

September 12, 2012

We would like to thank you so much for your business and for your review. We are so happy that Nick and the rest of our team here at Rick Hendrick Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM made your experience a phenomenal one! Thanks again!

Don Staton: "A true professional"

by from CHARLSTON, SC |

I recently purchased a new 2012 Dodge Ram big horn from this dealer. This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from this dealership, and both times I worked with Don Staton, a true professional. Don took the time to show me multiple different models of trucks, numerous times, and helped explain the details and differences of each. His knowledge of the product went far beyond the brochure and he was very helpful in helping me find the truck that would suit my needs. At no time did I ever feel pressured to buy a vehicle and the negotiation process was conducted in a truly professional manner. Don knowledge, professionalism, courtesy, and integrity made buying a vehicle from him much more pleasant than I have found at other dealers. I will and already have recommended others to go and see Don at Rick Hendrick Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep.

September 12, 2012

We really appreciate your business and your review. We are so happy that Don made your experience a great one. Enjoy your New Dodge RAM Big Horn!