Palmetto Ford

Palmetto Ford

1625 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

New 877-801-4270
Used 877-468-8220

Palmetto Ford Lincoln and Mama's Used Cars is a Symbol of Trust on Savannah Highway Charleston

Love the Palmetto Ford Team!!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

I hope it is OK to add another review to the one I just entered. As soon as I entered my previous review, I realized that I had left out a very important person that definitely contributed to my happiness with Palmetto Ford during my purchase of a new 2014 Ford Explorer. Brandon Fleetwood has great knowledge about the SYNC system in my new Ford Explorer, and was a great teacher when explaining all of the features included in my new car. He had great patience when working with someone who is many times intimidated with all of the new electronics available. I left the dealership knowing how to operate everything in my Explorer, and now have no fear of "messing up" my system. In turn, I had no problem explaining all of the features in my car to my family. What a great addition to your family of employees at Palmetto Ford!! Go Bulldogs!!

Palmetto Ford responded to this review

March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about Brandon, and for taking the time to leave additional feedback. Our primary goal is your complete satisfaction, and we're glad Brandon and the rest of our team could help provide a great experience for you. Let us know how we can continue to help with any car or service needs you may have.

Great to work with. I'll be back!!

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

Gary French was great to work with, and helped me get the best possible deal for the car that I wanted. When I walked into the dealership, I knew that I wanted an Explorer, and I knew the features that I wanted on this car. Gary and everyone at the dealership worked hard to make it all happen. I drove away with everything I wanted in my new car and in a color that I love. My whole family is jealous of my success working with everyone at Palmetto Ford!!! Thank you to Gary and everyone involved!!

Palmetto Ford responded to this review

March 12, 2014

Making sure you get exactly what you want in a new vehicle, at the best possible price, is important to us at Palmetto Ford. We're glad Gary could help provide a great experience for you and find an Explorer to suit your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new Explorer, and we look forward to working with you again. Thank you for your positive feedback!

Great experience. Hedi Livingston was terrific!

by from Charleston, SC |

We were looking for a new Ford Transit for our business and Hedi showed us a 2013 which fit our needs perfectly. She was very available even taking calls to her cell on her day off. I would highly recommend her and Palmetto Ford!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

I recently purchased a 2013 Explorer from Palmetto Ford and it was an awesome experience. Prior to going to the dealership I called and spoke with the finance manager Mike and he gave me a ton of great information. I am always skeptical going to car dealerships because they are not known for their honesty but everything that I was told prior to making the trip up there was true. When I arrived at the dealership Mike introduced me to my salesman Kelvin who was super friendly from the beginning. He right away took me out to start seeing what all I was going to want in my Explorer. He was very patient with my 2 year old son and made me feel at ease with the whole car buying process. Managers Bruce and Scott were also very helpful in making my deal happen. I explained I had been working very hard to be able to get this vehicle and I really wanted to be able to make a deal. They worked all day on my trade amount and getting a great finance rate. After all the paperwork was done and I was presented with the keys, the internet manager came out to my vehicle and spent 30 minutes explained everything about the technology in my vehicle and how to work it so I would be comfortable using it. I really appreciate the amazing service I received there and it was refreshing to walk away from the dealership being able to say I had a great experience. THANK YOU PALMETTO FORD!!!