Palmetto Ford

1625 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

New 888-810-2612 New888-810-2612
Used 888-580-9177 Used888-580-9177
Service 888-693-8628 Service 888-693-8628

Palmetto Ford Lincoln and Mama's Used Cars is a Symbol of Trust on Savannah Highway Charleston

Best place to buy a Ford truck in Charleston!

by from Charleston, SC |

Al, Bill, and Mike made my buying experience very stress free. I was well informed and walked through the buying process step by step. Not once did I feel pressured. Our family has been buying Ford vehicles from Palmetto Ford since 2004 and will continue to do so. Everyone involved treated me like family and made sure I purchased a vehicle I was happy with and within my budget. They have a huge selection of F150's on the lot and were able to satisfy my picky preferences at a price I could afford. I definitely recommend Palmetto and will be back for my families next vehicle purchase.

December 1, 2015

Thank you so much for your continued support! We've certainly enjoyed working with you over the years to take care of your automotive needs and we look forward to continue working with you for many years to comes. Thanks for your review and enjoy that new truck of yours!

new car purchase

by from Charleston SC |

Boston Fenton and the Eubank team at Palmetto Ford was awesome. I hadn't purchase a car in 10 years and Boston walked me through the process patiently explaining each step. Got the car I wanted and traded in the old one easily.

April 6, 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your car buying experience with us! Our team truly enjoyed working with you and doing what was necessary to ensure you received the best service possible. We hope to see you again!

Thank You Boston!!!

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

After searching the local area and the Internet my wife and I found the car we wanted at Palmetto Ford in Charleston South Carolina. Luckily we ended up in the capable hands of Senior Sales Consultant, Mr. Boston Fenton. Throughout the entire buying experience, Mr. Fenton was respectful and knowledgeable. Boston Fenton has been selling automobiles for twenty-seven years. He was able to provide all of the information we needed to make an informed decision, and, the time to deliberate that decision from a respectful and attentive distance. When it came to negotiating price, Mr. Fenton and Palmetto Ford President Graham Eubank treated us fairly and all costs were transparent and reasonable. I am certain we received the best deal possible at Palmetto Ford. A satisfying customer experience was Mr. Fenton?s stated priority from our first meeting, and my wife and I feel that he far exceeded that goal and that he more than met our expectations.

December 2, 2015

Here at Palmetto Ford Lincoln, our entire team always strives to go above and beyond for our customers and we're so happy to hear that Boston did just that for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle and please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, Nelson.

Great Service

by from Charleston,SC |

I went to purchase a used car Boston Fenton was very helpful and professional I ended up leaving with a brand new Mustang!!!

September 3, 2015

Thank you for your great comments, DeAndre! We're happy to hear Boston was able to help pick out the perfect Mustang for you! Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

the best service,

by from north charleston |

We when there to looked for a truck, and we found the best seller ever, we were tired of looking everywhere and the other dealership did not approved us we refused because we had not credit, but in Palmetto Ford we found a person that help us so much and work until we got approved thank you very much Fenton Bosto.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We were more than happy to do what we could to ensure you were able to get the vehicle perfect for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Grest service

by from Summerville, SC 29486 |

I was amazed how great I was treated. I am a widow and only buying a car for the second time without my husband. Boston walked me through all the steps and pointed out all the new accessories on the Lincoln. I got a fair price and wonderful service. thank you

August 18, 2015

You are very welcome, Barbara! It is so important to our entire team that our customers feel comfortable during the entire car buying process. We're happy Boston was so helpful to you and hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Great experience!

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

As a first-time customer, I was extremely pleased with my experience at Palmetto Ford. Our sales consultant, Boston, went above and beyond to walk us through the entire process quickly and painlessly. Definitely will be back!

August 11, 2015

We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and we're glad to hear Boston did just that for you! Thank you for sharing your experience, Allen. We are definitely looking forward to seeing you again!

new car

by from Summerville, SC |

Excellent salesman ...the staff was great. I was need a reliable car...I decided to call Mr. Fenton to help me out...The deal started on Wednesday...I was driving my new 2015 ford fusion on Thursday... Happy driver!

August 7, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about our staff, Charisma! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback. Let us know how we can help with any future car or service needs you may have.

Very Friendly Staff

by from West Ashley, SC |

I was recommended to come to Palmetto Ford of West Ashley and Im very pleased that I went. Mr. Boston Fenton was knowledgable about all the inventory and was patient with me. Im a first time buyer and Mr. Fenton went out of his was to make me feel comfortable in the buying process. There was no pressure to buy and I will definitely recommend Palmetto Ford of West Ashley to everyone.

August 6, 2015

We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your first car buying experience! Boston will really appreciate the great things you have to say about him and your time at our dealership. We hope you come back to see us sometime!

palmetto ford and Lincoln

by from west ashley, sc |

I enjoyed doing business with this place that I can only sum it with with two words Harris Muckelvaney. by far one of the best salesman I've ever dealt with. if u need a car this is the guy to go see. this guy knows his stuff.

June 23, 2015

Thank you, Chris! It's great that Harris was able to give you the top notch car buying experience that we always strive for. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Palmetto Ford Lincoln family!