Morris Nissan

1714 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

New 888-843-7620
Used 877-392-6640
Service 866-623-8896

Home of Complimentary Oil Changes for 3 Years and Lifetime Powertrain Warranty." Certain restrictions apply.

Amazing Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

I hate car shopping any where. Most sales persons are pushing and do not give you time to look and make decisions and asks questions. At Morris Nissan, I had the privilege of working with Chris Compton. He was first all very approachable and listened to my needs and WANTS. He took time to get to understand these things but gave me options and choice to choose from.. He was amazing and never pressured me once on a vehicle that I didn?t ?really? like. Chris was very professional, respectful, and attentive to what I was looking for. When I am ready for purchase another vehicle I definitely will be seeing Mr. Compton again. Thanks for making my car buying easier and simpler.

Best Sales Person !

by from Charleston, SC |

I took my wife in to Morris Nissan to test drive some cars.My wife is a tough sell! Chris McConnell greeted us as the sales rep. Im not won for sales people .I always think that their interest is for them selves and not the customer. We told Chris our situation and he understood and took his time with us.He let us test drive four cars.He knew his product line. I usually Know more than the salesman knows about his own product line.it was different this time .Chris, I'm pressed me. But most of all what i liked about Chris was there was no pressure at buying any any car.He was great with my wife, cause she is the primary driver. Everyone was polite and helpful with our needs. I would tell the rest of my family to look at there inventory if they decide to go with Nissan. We love our Maxima it drives great. Chris McConnell is a true asset for Morris Group!

New Murano

by from Mt. Pleasant, SC |

After 11 years of driving my soccer mom Quest Van, I decided it was time for a change. Car shopping is at the bottom of my list of fun things to do but my experience at Morris Nissan and especially dealing directly with Ben Califf brought back the enjoyment. I have a small bakery business in my home and sometimes it is hard to break away to spend hours test driving vehicles. Ben changed that for me. He brought a new Murano to my house so that both my husband and I could drive it around my familiar town. I fell in love at first drive (with the car that is). Everything about the Murano was exactly what I was looking for in a vehicle. When I sent a copy of a buyers estimate from another dealership, Morris matched their price. I couldn't ask for anything more except getting the color that I wanted. I decided to purchase the Murano SL in Pearl White with the Java interior. That was a hard combination to find but they did it. Last week I picked up my new car and love it! Thank you Morris Nissan and especially Ben for a great experience. I will bring you some cupcakes soon.

Greatly exceeded my expectations as a first timer!

by from Charleston, SC |

I initially inquired about a car online and was immediately contacted by Morris Nissan's Rick Baker. He was very thorough in asking me about my price range, my desired use of the vehicle to be purchased and my personal style so that he could find my perfect match! As a first time buyer/leaser, I did not know the first thing about the process. Rick was very genuine and helpful in laying everything out in "ABC's" for me. I was not the easiest customer he has had, I can assure you, as I was emailing and calling him multiple times a day! He did not waiver from his professionalism and personable nature. When I finally visited the dealership to test drive the cars we had discussed, he was incredibly willing to go to any length to make me happy and sure about my purchase. He worked very diligently with his team to get me to a monthly price that I was comfortable paying for a vehicle I LOVED and would take pride in having! Saying that I am satisfied with my overall experience with Morris Nissan and with Rick Baker is an understatement! This dealership and staff fully exceeded my expectations! I was never pressured or hassled - I felt completely at ease and well taken care of! I highly recommend Morris Nissan for any purchase or lease! Ask for Rick!

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

I had a great experience while at this dealership. The people were really easy to work with and helped me find the exact car that I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to someone looking to buy a new car.

Beyond my expectations

by from Summerville, South Carolina |

I was needing a car and Morris Nissan was the second dealership I called. The first one was extremely pushy and the salesman kept asking for my social security number to run my credit. I never gave it to him, instead I hung up and called Morris Nissan. I was blown away at how professional and courteous they were. Ben Califf was a blessing from God. I knew when I called that my credit was not the best. I knew exactly what I could afford and I told him. He didn't pressure me, he listened to me and didn't over talk me. The first deal fell through because I had just started working and didn't have check stubs. I was disappointed but Ben Califf promised me that he would keep my information and contact me within a month once I got my stubs. We kept in touch just as he said. Even while he was on vacation, he had someone to call me and tell me a car was in that was in my price range. I really respect the fact that after I told him how much I wanted my note to be, he didn't allow me to go over that amount even when I became frustrated and inquired about a different vehicle. It was more than a sale, it was an honest man, doing an honest job. When we settled on a car, it was smooth sailing all the way. Everything he told me from beginning to the end happened. There were no surprises, just pure honesty. I think Morris Nissan is the perfect place to purchase a vehicle if you want great customer service. My note is lower than what I expected, my interest rate is lower than what I expected and my Maxima is awesome!!! Since I purchased my car on May 13, 2015, the dealership along with Ben have sent me emails and called to see if everything is alright and if I need anything else. I am very glad I chose Morris Nissan.

Didi @ Morris Nissan is GREAT!

by from Walterboro, SC |

Didi at Morris Nissan was very professional and courteous and obviously knew how to do her job. We went that day just to look, but Didi made us as offer we just couldn't refuse! We left their with a beautiful black Maxima and it drives like a dream! EVERYONE at Morris Nissan treated us respectfully and made us feel like we were important to them. We absolutely recommend going to Morris Nissan! It was a pleasure doing business with them!! We will go back and we will recommend them to our friends and family!!

Overall

by from Charleston, SC |

The overall car buying experience at Morris Nissan was painless. We expected the usual harassing sales person, constant phone calls etc... However; that was not the case, David Penagos was a no pressure salesman. We highly recommend him.

THE ONLY DEALER I WILL BUY FROM!!

by from Charleston SC |

This is our 3rd car we have bought from Morris Nissan. I have always enjoyed the staff and how they treated me. They have never hassled me and have given me the BEST price for my new car and our used cars. I loved my new 2005 Nissan Altima when we bought in 2004. I had the car for 11 years and needed to get a new car (accident). So I went a bought another Altima 2006!! And I love it! Greg is a fabulous person to go see....I recommend him if you need a new or used car.

If you want to buy a Nissan, see Kevin Bobo

by from Seabrook Island, SC |

After several months, I am finally the proud owner of a 2015 Nissan Murano purchased at Morris Nissan with the assistance of salesman, Kevin Bobo. Kevin was challenged with finding a car that fit my criteria from another dealer. It took lots of looking, negotiating as well as phone calls, text messages and emails between Kevin, myself, my husband and several other associates at Morris. Kevin was always responsive and pleasant even when it looked like the sale would never take place.

Great place to buy or service your car.

by from Hollywood, SC |

Recently, I was at Morris Nissan to have my 2008 Rogue serviced, when I saw a sign saying ?let us tell you what your car is worth?. To make a long story short, I traded my old Rogue for a 2015. What a great car. It has a lot of ?state-of-the-art? features that make it so much fun to drive. I don?t believe that I could be treated any better at another dealership. Everyone, from the gregarious receptionist Lakisha, to the very low key and patient salesman, Kevin Bobo, and finally to the very efficient finance manager, Lauren, I was treated with consideration. I recommend Bobo and Morris Nissan for anyone in the market for a new or used car.