Morris Nissan

1714 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29407

New 888-843-7620
Used 877-392-6640
Service 866-623-8896

Home of Complimentary Oil Changes for 3 Years and Lifetime Powertrain Warranty." Certain restrictions apply.

Amazing Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

I hate car shopping any where. Most sales persons are pushing and do not give you time to look and make decisions and asks questions. At Morris Nissan, I had the privilege of working with Chris Compton. He was first all very approachable and listened to my needs and WANTS. He took time to get to understand these things but gave me options and choice to choose from.. He was amazing and never pressured me once on a vehicle that I didn?t ?really? like. Chris was very professional, respectful, and attentive to what I was looking for. When I am ready for purchase another vehicle I definitely will be seeing Mr. Compton again. Thanks for making my car buying easier and simpler.

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

I had a great experience while at this dealership. The people were really easy to work with and helped me find the exact car that I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to someone looking to buy a new car.

Beyond my expectations

by from Summerville, South Carolina |

I was needing a car and Morris Nissan was the second dealership I called. The first one was extremely pushy and the salesman kept asking for my social security number to run my credit. I never gave it to him, instead I hung up and called Morris Nissan. I was blown away at how professional and courteous they were. Ben Califf was a blessing from God. I knew when I called that my credit was not the best. I knew exactly what I could afford and I told him. He didn't pressure me, he listened to me and didn't over talk me. The first deal fell through because I had just started working and didn't have check stubs. I was disappointed but Ben Califf promised me that he would keep my information and contact me within a month once I got my stubs. We kept in touch just as he said. Even while he was on vacation, he had someone to call me and tell me a car was in that was in my price range. I really respect the fact that after I told him how much I wanted my note to be, he didn't allow me to go over that amount even when I became frustrated and inquired about a different vehicle. It was more than a sale, it was an honest man, doing an honest job. When we settled on a car, it was smooth sailing all the way. Everything he told me from beginning to the end happened. There were no surprises, just pure honesty. I think Morris Nissan is the perfect place to purchase a vehicle if you want great customer service. My note is lower than what I expected, my interest rate is lower than what I expected and my Maxima is awesome!!! Since I purchased my car on May 13, 2015, the dealership along with Ben have sent me emails and called to see if everything is alright and if I need anything else. I am very glad I chose Morris Nissan.

Didi @ Morris Nissan is GREAT!

by from Walterboro, SC |

Didi at Morris Nissan was very professional and courteous and obviously knew how to do her job. We went that day just to look, but Didi made us as offer we just couldn't refuse! We left their with a beautiful black Maxima and it drives like a dream! EVERYONE at Morris Nissan treated us respectfully and made us feel like we were important to them. We absolutely recommend going to Morris Nissan! It was a pleasure doing business with them!! We will go back and we will recommend them to our friends and family!!

Overall

by from Charleston, SC |

The overall car buying experience at Morris Nissan was painless. We expected the usual harassing sales person, constant phone calls etc... However; that was not the case, David Penagos was a no pressure salesman. We highly recommend him.

THE ONLY DEALER I WILL BUY FROM!!

by from Charleston SC |

This is our 3rd car we have bought from Morris Nissan. I have always enjoyed the staff and how they treated me. They have never hassled me and have given me the BEST price for my new car and our used cars. I loved my new 2005 Nissan Altima when we bought in 2004. I had the car for 11 years and needed to get a new car (accident). So I went a bought another Altima 2006!! And I love it! Greg is a fabulous person to go see....I recommend him if you need a new or used car.

If you want to buy a Nissan, see Kevin Bobo

by from Seabrook Island, SC |

After several months, I am finally the proud owner of a 2015 Nissan Murano purchased at Morris Nissan with the assistance of salesman, Kevin Bobo. Kevin was challenged with finding a car that fit my criteria from another dealer. It took lots of looking, negotiating as well as phone calls, text messages and emails between Kevin, myself, my husband and several other associates at Morris. Kevin was always responsive and pleasant even when it looked like the sale would never take place.

Great place to buy or service your car.

by from Hollywood, SC |

Recently, I was at Morris Nissan to have my 2008 Rogue serviced, when I saw a sign saying ?let us tell you what your car is worth?. To make a long story short, I traded my old Rogue for a 2015. What a great car. It has a lot of ?state-of-the-art? features that make it so much fun to drive. I don?t believe that I could be treated any better at another dealership. Everyone, from the gregarious receptionist Lakisha, to the very low key and patient salesman, Kevin Bobo, and finally to the very efficient finance manager, Lauren, I was treated with consideration. I recommend Bobo and Morris Nissan for anyone in the market for a new or used car.

service was excellent !

by from Charleston sc |

I am always satisfied with the service department , even when it takes along time I know that they are doing a good job with my Altima . Thanks!

Morris Nissan - fabulous

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently traded in my 2013 Rogue for a 2015 Rogue. First of all, what a fabulous car. Second of all, working with Morris Nissan salesman Chris Compton was a fabulous experience. He was very knowledgeable, easy to talk to, patient and really made sure I got the car and the deal that was best for me. He made is a pleasure... who could ever say that about buying a car??? Can't say enough about Chris and Morris Nissan in general!!

Celebrating their 50th Anniversary!!

by from Charleston, South Carolina |

I would like to thank Morris Nissan for making my car buying experience the best possible. Purchasing a new vehicle is a big decision and everyone wants to get a great vehicle at a fair price. I utilized the Morris Nissan website to research and compare the Nissan products. Once a decision was made, I visited the dealership to view and test drive the 2014 Nissan Maxima. My sales consultant, Greg Gould, was very friendly and knowledgeable as he answered all of my questions. His professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated - which is why this was my 5th time purchasing an automobile from him and from South Carolina's Oldest Nissan dealer. I also have to thank Mike Smith for making the finance process quick and painless while providing me with all the vehicles warranty and financing information. Overall, it was a great experience with everyone; Therefore, I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a car to buy from Morris Nissan, Charleston, SC.