Kia Country

2361 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-544-7353
Used 877-506-9170
Service 866-968-7415

We Can't Comment on Any Factory Connection!

Kia Country of Charleston is the best!

by from North Charleston, SC 29420 |

Kia Country makes it easy to buy your car. The price you see is always what you get, trade in's are no problem and they will help you each step of the way when it comes to the process of making your car purchase. The Service Department run by Mitch Jones is second to none. They work to keep your car running well and you safe. Their wait times are minimal and customer service the best. I tell all my friends and family to buy their next car from Kia Country! It's the only place to go in my opinion.

Kia Country responded to this review

July 2, 2014

We are happy to hear that our sales and service departments have met your expectations. We pride ourselves on customer service and appreciate your sharing your experience.

Great service, friendly people, best deals

by from north charleston, sc |

Norm and Courtney were really patient with me. They made my first car purchase experience quick, fun and easy. There were a few bumps along the way but Norm and Courtney handled it very professionally. I have called several times and asked questions about the car and my warranty before and after I bought the car. They took their time explaining things to me and encouraged me during my test drive. I am glad I made a purchase with such a cheerful and encouraging team. I have no complaints and I definitely feel I got the best deal for my KIA.

Norm Lheureux is an excellent salesman!

by from Summerville, SC |

Norm Lheureux is the epitome of professionalism and customer service. He made my car buying experience a great experience. I was in the dealership for only 3-4 hours which is a first for me and I've bought several cars over the years. Norm took me out on a test drive and explained all of the new features of the 2015 Kia Sorrento and compared those features to the 2014 that I eventually ended up buying. He listened to me and made sure that I understood the process and terms of the conditions of my certified pre-owned vehicle. I got exactly what I wanted in my new vehicle without a significant increase to my current car payment. Norm is not a diamond in the rough, he is the real deal! Thanks Norm. Best Regards, Cicely Dawson Proud new owner of a 2014 Certified Pre-owned Kia Sorrento named "Norm"

A World of Diffidence in Buying a Car

by from North Charleston, SC |

From the moment I walked in, I experienced a completely different car buying environment. Dave Knight greeted me and listened intently to my situation and needs and immediately started working with me to find the best car and agreeable financing. He was not only professional and courteous but completely candid and energetic about working with me within the budget constraints I had established. Every step of the way he was on top of the situation and never wavered in assuring me that we could find the right car for me. He got me into a great car and went over all the details and wasn't satisfied until I was satisfied. it was withiut a doubt the best car buying experience I have ever been a party to.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Buying a car from Kia Country of Charleston was the best car buying experience of my life. Lance, Courtney, Ayanna, Jeremy made buying our new Optima fantastic!!!

WOW service! Thank you Corey S!!!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Corey was a pleasure to work with!! He communicated everything to me VERY clearly. He didn't lie or mislead me! Loved his customer service!

Lance was fantastic

by from charleston sc |

I can believe how easy Lance make the whole process of buying a new car. his customer service was just amazing . i can say enough good things about him.

Cory was Great!

by from Highlands, NC |

Cory was great through our whole buying process yesterday! I would definitely recommend Kia Country!

Offered much more than I expected!

by from Charleston SC |

I went in basically to research how much money I'd need to put down to get a payment within my budget so I could save towards that goal for the FOLLOWING year. They were able to work out a deal that met my budget needs and made an offer so good on my trade in that I felt it would have been foolish not to take advantage of it. So now I have a new car a full year sooner than I hoped I could ever have one. Corey was very thorough in pointing out options and working out different scenarios until we could find one that worked for me, and knew everything about the car and was quickly able to answer every question I had without having to refer to a manual. I was very impressed with his knowledge and flexibility in making a deal what was tailor-suited to my needs! And I love my new Kia!

Outstanding service!

by from Charleston, SC |

Courteou and savvy customer service! I felt comfortable while looking and buying for my new Kia vehicle. The sales consultant played an important role in my decision to buy my Kia Soul. T hank you Lance!

Dealer Review

by from Moncks Corner, Sc. |

My New car My wife had just totaled our car and we had no transportation except a rental. I found Kia on the net and was interested. When I went down to the dealership I met Norm L'Heureux who was very friendly and had the information I needed to make an informed choice. I am very pleased with my choice and with Norm and Kia Country, and will gladly recommend them to any one interested in a new car. The service was fast and friendly with no problems at all. Go down and check them out, you won't be sorry and may be very glad you did, like I was.