Kia Country

2361 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-544-7353
Used 877-506-9170
Service 866-968-7415

We Can't Comment on Any Factory Connection!

Kia Country of Charleston is the best!

by from North Charleston, SC 29420 |

Kia Country makes it easy to buy your car. The price you see is always what you get, trade in's are no problem and they will help you each step of the way when it comes to the process of making your car purchase. The Service Department run by Mitch Jones is second to none. They work to keep your car running well and you safe. Their wait times are minimal and customer service the best. I tell all my friends and family to buy their next car from Kia Country! It's the only place to go in my opinion.

July 2, 2014

We are happy to hear that our sales and service departments have met your expectations. We pride ourselves on customer service and appreciate your sharing your experience.

Dealer Review

by from Moncks Corner, Sc. |

My New car My wife had just totaled our car and we had no transportation except a rental. I found Kia on the net and was interested. When I went down to the dealership I met Norm L'Heureux who was very friendly and had the information I needed to make an informed choice. I am very pleased with my choice and with Norm and Kia Country, and will gladly recommend them to any one interested in a new car. The service was fast and friendly with no problems at all. Go down and check them out, you won't be sorry and may be very glad you did, like I was.

New van

by from Round O, SC |

Our new van We arrived at the dealership with strong ideas about what we wanted and how much we would pay. Allen answered all of our questions and took the time to explain all of the options available as well as those not available. Allen was friendly and supportive. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

A Friendly Place

by from Dorchester SC |

We enjoyed are time at Kia country of charleston. Norm was very helpfull and knowledgeable on the car we were looking for. he didnt pressure us. i would recommend Kia country of charleston to my friends and the soul that we purchesed. Thanks again

July 3, 2014

We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience at Kia Country of Charleston and that Norm was able to help you find the right car for you.

Internet Purchase

by from Georgetown, SC |

I just purchased a 2014 Kia Soul and the purchase, financing & delivery was without a glitch and the price was affordable! Great team work Norm and Lance, keep it up ! I just love my car....

July 3, 2014

It's a great day when you get a new car, great customer service and smooth financing. We're glad to hear that Norm and Lance were able to deliver for you.

My Best Car Buying Experience

by from Savannah, GA |

My best car buying experience! I really liked the Internet sales. You knew the inventory and what price you would pay before even stepping on the lot.

July 3, 2014

You can't get much better than "best car buying experience". Our Internet sales team works hard to provide our customers' with the information and support they need to make great purchasing decisions on site. Thanks so much.

Consistently reliable dealership/service

by from Summerville, SC |

I have been extremely pleased with Kia Country in Charleston, SC, during my ownership of 3 Kia Sorentos. The purchasing process was as efficient as one can be and the sales staff focused on determining what I wanted in the car I was buying. The area I interact with the most is the Service department. That is the area that keeps me coming back. The features of all three Sorentos has been different with improvements in each model. Other than routine maintenance associated with each vehicle, I have had few, if any issues with each car. At all times, the service department is courteous and professional, but, most important to me, efficient! I am kept informed of all that is being done and how long it takes to do what is needed. The staff treat each visit as important no matter what is being done. I have no doubt a 4th Kia will be in my future!

July 3, 2014

Three Sorentos! What a great car. Our Service Department works hard to meet and exceed customer expectations so thank you for letting us know they've done just that.

Service department

by from Summerville SC |

I LOVE Kia Country! The staff is very courteous and helpful. I will stay with them forever.

Great experience with Kia Country

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a great experience at Kia Country of Charleston. From the very beginning we knew that this was the dealership for us. We have purchased a lot of vehicles over the years and this is the best experience we have ever had. Our salesman Lance Williams was very helpful, prompt, and professional. Also, we believe that Lance knows everything about Kias! There was not a question that he didn't have an answer to. He helped us make a decision without being pushy or overbearing. He made us feel like we got the best deal possible and even saved us a lot of money! While the deal was being finalized, Lance even took us to lunch! We will never buy a car from anyone else as this was truly the best car buying experience of our lives.

leased our 4th car from kia country!

by from mount pleasant, sc |

Our family has had a wonderful experience with leasing from Kia Country. We are happy with the Kia family of cars and the salesman, Elijah, has been a joy to work with. This is our 4th leased car from him - we could not be happier.

Excellent Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

This was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. From Courtney's first call within minutes of applying online to the courteous staff, and quick signing with Brian in finance, I couldn't have been more pleased. My salesman, David Knight was patient, informative, and fun to work with. I was in and out of there with my new car in less than 2 hours!