Kia Country

2361 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-544-7353
Used 877-506-9170
Service 866-968-7415

We Can't Comment on Any Factory Connection!

Great service, friendly people, best deals

by from north charleston, sc |

Norm and Courtney were really patient with me. They made my first car purchase experience quick, fun and easy. There were a few bumps along the way but Norm and Courtney handled it very professionally. I have called several times and asked questions about the car and my warranty before and after I bought the car. They took their time explaining things to me and encouraged me during my test drive. I am glad I made a purchase with such a cheerful and encouraging team. I have no complaints and I definitely feel I got the best deal for my KIA.

October 6, 2014

Our team works hard to take the stress out of car shopping. Thanks for letting us know we succeeded.

Expert/friendly staff, stress-free experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently purchased a new Kia Soul from Kia Country of Charleston. This was the first car that I was actually financing on my own. I had recently gotten into a wreck where my already paid off vehicle had been deemed a total loss and I had to find something to replace. I came to Kia Country on the advice of my mother who had used them to purchase her Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. I came to the dealership with an approximate monthly payment I wanted to stay around and specs for what I was looking for in a car. Tony Washington was the representative that assisted me in finding my car. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and answered any and every question that I could think. I never felt pushed towards any particular car or forced onto something I couldn't afford or didn't want to spend the money on. Tony was upfront and honest about everything and the finance department at Kia Country worked to get me a finance rate that even my local credit union could not match. I got an absolutely great deal on a brand new Kia Soul with an outstanding 5 year bumper-to-bumper and 10 year powertrain warranty that could not be beat. The features of the car are wonderful and Tony helped to sync my phone and show me how to utilize all the bluetooth and sirius xm features. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or salesman. I would recommend both Tony and Kia Country to anyone.

1st Time buyer

by from Charleston, SC |

I came into Kia Country with a idea and goal of what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend. With no problem they accommodated me and worked with what I wanted and what they had. I went on the internet to see what deals they was offering prior to my purchase, and Courtney was consistent and also patient with my delay of responds. I was told from numerous people that car buying is a hassle and a head ache, I would have to disagree Corey was fun and a ball of energy. I was basically sold on getting a car because he made my time fly by, I had fun buying my first car all because of Corey's outgoing personality. I would recommend Kia Country of Charleston 100%.

Review Kia Country West Ashley

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

Had a wonderful buying experience with Lance W. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Sorento. Very painless and he was determined to see we got the best deal

All around Great experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

Purchased my first 2015 Kia Sorento in August 2014. Elijah Tucker was a great salesperson and made the purchase of my vehicle an easy process. The paper process of buying the car was effortless compared to other dealers I have done business with in the past. For that, I thank Elijah! He was there to guide my decision, Not push it on me. My car is great and I love it! My first service experience was the same. Made my appointment for a Friday afternoon and Elkin took my car in and service was performed and returned cleaner than when I left it. Thank you Kia Country for you service and first class act.

New Kia Fan

by from Charleston, SC |

Previous car buying experiences have been long and tedious. However, at Kia Country this process was easy and smooth. Our salesman, Lance, was professional, courteous, patient, and knowledgeable of the vehicles. I am loving my new Optima and would recommend a Kia and Kia country to anyone looking for a new car!

Kia Country Rocks

by from Charleston, SC |

I just purchased my 4th Kia from Kia Country, Sam Washington is the best, he makes sure everything is just as I want it to be, no haggling, no surprises just a nice smooth transaction. I purchased a 2015 from Sam in September but the vehicle was totaled in November when another driver hit a puddle and skid and hit my car, then another car hit me then we both hit the wall. The car was a mess but I was only bruised from the seatbelt and the air bag. I truly believe in the Kia Sorento.

January 1, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were not seriously hurt. Our cars do have excellent safety ratings, but we are so sorry that you had to test them. Sam is a gem. Hope you and your Sorento have a safe and healthy 2015.

Kia Service Dept is great!

by from Charleston, SC |

Had my car serviced at Kia yesterday and was pleased as always. They are efficient, thorough, and provide wonderful customer service!

January 1, 2015

Marilyn, thanks so much. Our Service Department works really hard at car car and customer service. Your complete satisfaction and the long-term health of your car is our top priority. See you next time.

Used Vehicle Experience

by from Larson, SC |

I recently purchased a used 2012 KIA Optima Hybrid from KIA Country, and couldn't have asked for a better experience! Tony Washington was a great sales representative to work with. There was no excessive pressure to buy, getting the information on all aspects of the vehicle was a piece of cake, and financing was a breeze. I hope that I am able to work with Tony and the others at KIA Country for my future purchases.

November 25, 2014

Excellent car. Glad to hear that Tony took such good care of you. Thank you! What will you do with all of the money you save in gas?

Car buying made pleasureable

by from Charleston, SC |

I have bought loads of cars in my 63 years on the planet and I give highest marks to Kia Country of Charleston. They have obviously set out to be easily approachable and easy to deal with. Just bought my third car from them and I am very pleased, as always. They value their customers and go a long way to make sure that the customer is happy. I see no reason to go anywhere else so I will continue to see these folks on a regular basis. And...Kia is getting better and better when it comes to innovation and upgrading their vehicles. I look forward to a long and continued relationship with this dealer. Thanks to all concerned (listed below). Sincerely, Christopher (Jamie) Harris

November 25, 2014

Wow, that's quite high praise. Thank you so much. We appreciate it so very much.

Kia Country Deals

by from Ladson, SC |

This is my 3rd vehicle purchased here. Always strive to get you the best deal they can. Work with you to achieve a deal that is both fair and affordable for you. Truly seem very genuine in their efforts to work with you

November 24, 2014

Thank you. We do work very hard to get our customers in a car that they love at a price they can afford. And thanks for your continued business.