Kia Country

2361 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC 29414

New 888-544-7353
Used 877-506-9170
Service 866-968-7415

We Can't Comment on Any Factory Connection!

Great service, friendly people, best deals

by from north charleston, sc |

Norm and Courtney were really patient with me. They made my first car purchase experience quick, fun and easy. There were a few bumps along the way but Norm and Courtney handled it very professionally. I have called several times and asked questions about the car and my warranty before and after I bought the car. They took their time explaining things to me and encouraged me during my test drive. I am glad I made a purchase with such a cheerful and encouraging team. I have no complaints and I definitely feel I got the best deal for my KIA.

October 6, 2014

Our team works hard to take the stress out of car shopping. Thanks for letting us know we succeeded.

KIA Country is great!

by from Charleston, SC |

I'm on my 8th KIA purchased from KIA Country of Charleston, and have been satisfied with every one of my vehicles. Elijah Tucker is my sales person, and he always goes out of his way to say hello when he sees me at the dealership for whatever reason I'm there. Mitch Jones, Service Manager, and his staff are the best. They always treat you with a friendly smile and a willingness to help.

March 30, 2015

Mr. Martin, Eight is simply amazing. There is no way we can adequately thank you for your continued loyalty, but we will do all that we can to maintain the your trust and confidence. From everyone at Kia Country, thank you very much.

Great salesman

by from Charleston, SC |

I was just toying with the idea of buying a car. My minivan is 13 years old and I love it but it was starting to need more repairs. I really liked the Umber interior on the Soul. I test drove one at a competitor and not only were they more expensive it did not have the features of the one at Kia Country. The other salesman also tried to talk me into a cheaper car with a basic black interior since they would not budge on the price. Tony Washington understood my desire to get that Umber interior. I did walk the first time as the sales manager was too pushy and, quite frankly, rude. I only returned because of Tony. He found a cheaper car with the Umber interior and I appreciated that. However I did ultimately get my dream car as Kia matched another dealer's online price and gave us the Veterans discount plus free maintenance for Roper employees. Tony not only took the time the first time to show me all the features but when I returned the second time with my husband he showed them all to him. There was no pressure from Tony, just a desire to help. I did not trade in my van towards this purchase as the sales manager would not honor his verbal trade in price for my car that he made on my first visit. I would have given Kia Country 5 stars if not for the sales manager.

March 30, 2015

After 13 years, you certainly deserved a new car. So glad to hear that you got the one you wanted and that Tony delivered the car, package and price that you wanted. He quietly effective. It's especially nice that you were able to take advantage of some of our Buyer Programs for Veteran's and local employees to save on your purchase. We regret that you experienced a less than satisfactory experience regarding your trade. Congratulations and best wishes with your new Kia Soul. The Umber Package is one of the best!

Baby on the Way

by from Summerville, SC |

I was driving a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire and 6 months pregnant. This is a two-door hatchback and obviously wouldn't work with our upcoming family addition, so I started looking at cars. The second dealership I went to was Kia where I met Tony Washington. I immediately fell in love with a 2012 Kia Optima STX. I just knew that the car was out of my price range though, so I left the dealership a littless disheartened. Not 30 minutes after leaving, I received a text from Tony saying he believed he could make it happen. I turned around and headed back to Kia. They gave me TOP dollar on my trade-in and got me into the car I loved with ease. No arguing or haggling. They even let me take the car home for the evening to show my husband before we returned to purchase it the next day. Thanks for your help Tony, keep up the great work! The baby will be here soon and he will thank you for not having to be strapped to the roof of my Crossfire. :)

March 30, 2015

OptimaLover--So glad to hear this worked out. My wife and I recently had a baby and I'm pretty sure "strapping it to the roof" is not recommended. The Optima is a fantastic car and most importantly has a 5--Star safety rating. Wishing you and your expanding family all the best.

Service Dept., just like family!!!

by from Charleston, SC |

2008 Kia Amanti owner who refuses to give it up!! The service department makes sure the car runs smoothly/protects me. Now that's family!

March 30, 2015

The kindest thing anyone could ever say. We consider Kia Country customers family, but for you to say that simply makes our day. Thank you.

Easy Maintenance

by from Charleston, SC |

Even though I am a low-mileage driver, I took my 2014 Kia Soul in for its first oil/filter change at about 2,300 miles. From the outset, everything went very smoothly, from making the appointment to completing the service. The staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. My waiting time was minimal. I definitely recommend Kia Country of Charleston for the whole car experience from purchase to maintenance.

March 30, 2015

GAZ--Thanks so much. Excellent and reliable service is our commitment. Thanks for taking time to tell us about your experience with our Service Department.

Expert/friendly staff, stress-free experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I recently purchased a new Kia Soul from Kia Country of Charleston. This was the first car that I was actually financing on my own. I had recently gotten into a wreck where my already paid off vehicle had been deemed a total loss and I had to find something to replace. I came to Kia Country on the advice of my mother who had used them to purchase her Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. I came to the dealership with an approximate monthly payment I wanted to stay around and specs for what I was looking for in a car. Tony Washington was the representative that assisted me in finding my car. He was very knowledgeable about all the vehicles and answered any and every question that I could think. I never felt pushed towards any particular car or forced onto something I couldn't afford or didn't want to spend the money on. Tony was upfront and honest about everything and the finance department at Kia Country worked to get me a finance rate that even my local credit union could not match. I got an absolutely great deal on a brand new Kia Soul with an outstanding 5 year bumper-to-bumper and 10 year powertrain warranty that could not be beat. The features of the car are wonderful and Tony helped to sync my phone and show me how to utilize all the bluetooth and sirius xm features. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or salesman. I would recommend both Tony and Kia Country to anyone.

March 30, 2015

Brian--Sorry to hear about your wreck. You were in great hands with Tony and I'm happy that he was able to get you back on the road. Enjoy your Soul!

1st Time buyer

by from Charleston, SC |

I came into Kia Country with a idea and goal of what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend. With no problem they accommodated me and worked with what I wanted and what they had. I went on the internet to see what deals they was offering prior to my purchase, and Courtney was consistent and also patient with my delay of responds. I was told from numerous people that car buying is a hassle and a head ache, I would have to disagree Corey was fun and a ball of energy. I was basically sold on getting a car because he made my time fly by, I had fun buying my first car all because of Corey's outgoing personality. I would recommend Kia Country of Charleston 100%.

March 30, 2015

Corey is "fun" and "a ball of energy". Car buying should be fun, enjoyable and hassle free. Glad to hear your first time out was. Thanks so much for letting us know and your 100% recommendation.

Review Kia Country West Ashley

by from Moncks Corner, SC |

Had a wonderful buying experience with Lance W. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Sorento. Very painless and he was determined to see we got the best deal

March 30, 2015

Lance is very knowledgable. Thanks for noticing. Have many great adventures in your Sorento.

All around Great experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

Purchased my first 2015 Kia Sorento in August 2014. Elijah Tucker was a great salesperson and made the purchase of my vehicle an easy process. The paper process of buying the car was effortless compared to other dealers I have done business with in the past. For that, I thank Elijah! He was there to guide my decision, Not push it on me. My car is great and I love it! My first service experience was the same. Made my appointment for a Friday afternoon and Elkin took my car in and service was performed and returned cleaner than when I left it. Thank you Kia Country for you service and first class act.

March 30, 2015

Dear Gully Girl Lisa--Glad to hear Elijah and Elkin took good care of you. That's exactly what we aim to deliver--first class service.

New Kia Fan

by from Charleston, SC |

Previous car buying experiences have been long and tedious. However, at Kia Country this process was easy and smooth. Our salesman, Lance, was professional, courteous, patient, and knowledgeable of the vehicles. I am loving my new Optima and would recommend a Kia and Kia country to anyone looking for a new car!

March 30, 2015

Thanks so much New Kia Fan. The Optima is our best selling car for reason. Lance steered you well. Happy Drives!