Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3099 N Morton St, Franklin, IN 46131

New 866-655-1677
Used 888-493-0984
Service 866-934-8501

Where everybody gets a great deal!

Another Great Experience At Fletcher

by from Indianapolis IN |

We just purchased our third vehicle from Fletcher and the experience was just as good as the first two. They are easy to work with, low pressure and have always given me the best price of any dealership in the Indianapolis area. Thanks Brad Joiner! Love the Grand Cherokee!!

Another Great Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Trafalgar, IN |

I've been dealing with Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep for the past several years. All their staff are professionals; courteous, personable and helpful. I have dealt with Mr. Dick Giles, Sales Consultant in the Used Vehicle department, and highly recommend him to anyone looking for that ideal pre-owned vehicle. Give Dick the particulars, and he'll find what you want at a price that will be hard to beat.

Great Experience

by from Greenwood, IN |

We just purchased a 2014 Town and Country and could not be happier with it. Their staff listened carefully to what we were looking for and delivered it. It was a great pleasure doing business with them. I fully anticipate doing business with Fletcher again.

Excellent experience

by from Mooresville IN |

I walked in this dealership shortly before closing time and was approached by Sarah while I was looking at a new Grand Cherokee. I explained I was looking for a specific color and specific options. She located what I was looking for in a matter of minutes and we agreed on price without any song and dance. They had the vehicle in stock within 2 days. This has been the easiest transaction I have ever had. I will be back.

Great Experience

by from Whiteland, IN |

I bought a 2010 Ram 2500 from Dick Giles and a few days later i noticed the windshield was cracked. I called Dick and told him about it and they sent someone to my work to put in a new windshield that same week free of charge. Dick is a great guy and sticks by his customers. I will go to him when my wife needs a car, and would recommend him to anyone.

Awesome!!

by from Plainfield, IN |

Sarah was a great! She is straight forward. i will say that if you credits is not up to far Sarah will work with you so you can go home with a vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle then Fletcher Chrysler Dodge is the place to go and ask for Sarah. They also work with BlueSky Auto Finance. You will not be disappointed.

New 2015 RAM 1500 Laramie

by from Greenwood, IN |

I have purchased a lot of new vehicles in my lifetime, but this was the absolute best new vehicle purchase experience that I have ever had by far...A very special thanks to Jim Davis & Dave Carmony. I did shop around, so a great "win-win" for all with the "in & out" option with sales tax transfer credits...no other dealer wanted anything to do with that, so kudos to Fletcher Chrysler Dodge for that continued sales service and extra kudos to Jim Davis for caring about me and his dedication to customer satisfaction. I felt pretty special with the sales dept team and I expect the same from the service dept team.

Great experience overall

by from Greenwood, IN |

This has been one of the best auto purchasing experiences I have ever had. The only knock I had was that the website said my car had a brand-name sound system and "U-connect" but when I got there, it had neither. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a used car.

"EXCELLENT"

by from Indianapolis, Indiana |

This is the fourth vehicle that we have purchased from Fletcher in the last 7 months. James Armstrong has been nothing but the best, completely honest about everything. That's what keeps me coming back to Fletcher ( the honesty). I will never buy another vehicle from any other dealership.

NEW 2014 Ram Laramie

by from Greenwood IN |

This is the third truck I have purchased from Fletcher, I began with the internet inquiry and quickly heard back from Brad Joiner. Brad and Jim Davis were very attentive to my "monthly payment" needs. I was looking for a 2015 RAM Brad and the team were able to work an extremely favorable deal for a NEW 2014 Laramie, with all the bells and whistles. The process took less than 4 hours over two days not including 5 emails to clarify my needs. The team at Fletcher was very respectful of my time and needs (we tow a race trailer), their team did not do any of the bait and switch tactics so common when purchasing a vehicle. Only point of interaction that was dry was the fiancÚ part but these group always seem to be dry, extremely business like, not much for communicating, hence the remark of 4 for the experience. I would HIGHLY recommend talking to Fletcher for any vehicle you maybe looking to purchase. They sales team at Fletcher want to earn your business and show allot of respect for your needs and time.

Great Dealership

by from Catlin,IL |

Great buying experience. My salesman was Dick Giles, and he is a very pleasant person to work with! I called Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep about a 2013 Dodge Dart, they were willing to work with me over the phone since I lived an hour and 45 minutes away. My wife and I couldn't be happier with the great service we received and the car we bought. This is a great dealership for used cars.