Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

3099 N Morton St, Franklin, IN 46131

New 866-655-1677
Used 888-493-0984
Service 866-934-8501

Where everybody gets a great deal!

Dodge Grand Caravan - Dick Giles

by from Indianapolis, In |

Traded in an Equinox for a Dodge Grand Caravan. Dick Giles did a great job listening to what we needed and helped us find the right van for us. We love the van we ended up with and highly recommend Fletcher and Dick!

Chrysler 200 purchase

by from Veedersburg, IN |

Just purchased a used Chrysler 200 from Dick Giles. Very happy with the entire process. They do go out of their way to make sure you're happy! Will highly recommend the dealership & Dick.

Car Purchase

by from Indianapolis, in |

I just purchased a used 2008 dodge charger from Fletcher yesterday. One of the best experiences i have had buying a vehicle. Dick Giles was very helpful, friendly and a pleasure to do business with. This is the second vehicle i have purchased from them and i could not be happier with the price and service they provide.

Truck purchase

by from Greenwood, IN |

I recently purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram 1500 from Fletcher Dodge. The price on the vehicle was a really excellent deal and they gave me a fair trade in on my used Dodge Dakota. Dick Giles is a professional salesman that truly does care about the needs of his customers. I recommend the dealership and Dick and would definitely purchase from them again. My sister-in-law came in from Michigan yesterday and Dick hooked her up with a nice car in her price range. Can't say enough about how simple the process was from start to finish. Finance manager did an excellent job of securing me an outstanding finance rate!

Used Truck Purchase

by from Indianapolis, IN |

A wonderful experience at Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep. Dick Giles was exceptionally responsive via internet, email, and most importantly in person. Seemed like there was a real ?Team? approach to the whole operation. I will recommend this dealership to anyone that I can.

They stepped up!

by from Franklin, IN |

I purchaced a used are and had 3 breakdowns the first 30 days. They picked the car up and gave me a loaner each time. After the 3rd breakdown the salesman and I decided I needed out of that car. The salesman and the dealership were very helpful in exchanging me into another vehicle.

Great Service, knowledgeable sales people friendly

by from Whiteland, Indiana |

Our salesman, Dick Giles, was very helpful. This is the second vehicle he has helped us to purchase, the third we have purchased through this dealership. We have always found them to be very helpful in finding what we were looking for in a vehicle. We, My husband and I, have been very satisfied with the lengths they will go to make sure we are satisfied with our purchase. Thank you

Buying a Truck easily

by from indianapolis, indiana |

I had a 2012 Dodge Ram that i was not planning on trading but was walked through the process and found out i could get a 2014 for the same payment. Very pleased with everyone at the dealership. I would recommend them to everyone.