Riverside Ford Lincoln

2089 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31204

Shopping for a car

by from Macon Ga |

Very Professional sales personal. The way it should be.

over 30 years of pleasant car purchase expereinces

by from Macon Ga |

I have purchased vehicles from Riverside Ford for the last 30 years. Great experiences with customer service, and vehicle quality. Great place to do business.

Poorest service ever!!!

by from Rochelle, Ga |

I have never been treated this poorly at a vehicle dealership in my life. After failing to repair my vehicle after 4 trips to their service dept., my truck finally broke down from the problem. After informing Steve Bazemore (Mgr.) of the problem he began avoiding my calls. I had no response to 20+ voicemails that I left him over a three to four week period. After finally aggravating the receptionist in service enough to go get him, he proceeded to tell me that finding diesel fuel in my oil was MY fault??? (Yea, go figure!) You would think that a dealership would at least try to listen to the concerns of a lifelong ford customer instead of trying to insult and get rid of them. They have completely changed my mind about Ford. First time you really need them, they try to get rid of you. I wouldn't think that is a very good strategy.

Not you stereotypical "Car Salesman"!!!

by from Byron, GA |

It was a good experience. All of the staff was very nice and stayed late to finish the transaction. In fact a lady who works in the BB&T building with me asked how I liked the escape and I told her it was great and that I bought it a Riverside Ford. She asked what I had before and I told her a CR-V this was my first Ford product and I love it. I noticed today (10/22/14) that she bought an escape from Riverside too.

Great buying experience!

by from Macon, Georgia |

I recently purchased a 2015 Ford Explorer, and Austin Suggs at Riverside Ford made my buying experience easy and enjoyable! I walked away with the perfect car and felt great about the entire process! I would highly recommend visiting Austin if you are in the market for a new Ford.

Great Service

by from Americus, Georgia |

The team at Riverside Ford were great! Our sales associate was extremely professional and nice. Between the manager and awesome sales associate they were able to work with us on price and monthly payments.They were by far better on prices than any other dealership around! We highly recommend Riverside Ford in Macon!

Best customer service of any dealership in Georgia

by from Macon, Ga |

Riverside Ford is THE Ford dealer in Georgia! I bought my first car here in 1981 and I am still coming back for great deals and service!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Augusta, Ga |

David Blanton and the entire Riverside Ford staff was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and could not have done a better job. Overall it was a great experience. I drove over 2.5 hours for my new truck and could not be happier. I would highly recommend David and Riverside Ford for your next car purchase!

Recent Transit purchase

by from Macon, Ga. |

This was my 3rd vehicle purchase @ Riverside Ford. Each experience has been a good one, no pressure on making a decision, just good dialog. If you are afraid of the new car buying process, I recommend you go see Riverside Ford, you will be treated with respect and get a fair deal. Prior to Riverside Ford I always had a sick feeling after signing my name and driving off, Not anymore!

bait and switch

by from Macon, Ga |

bought a 2006 dodge grand caravan with 39460 miles on it. Has 3 bumper blimishes, one dent and a foot long scratch on driver side rear fender. ALL were covered with touch up paint. windsheild gasket was pulled loose. was told they would fix it. didnt happen. blue book values were not the same as the ones i pulled up. was not able to haggle the price. they made it seem like it was in the absoulte best shape with no blemishes unlike the report i pulled saying the vehelice was worth about 2000 less then negoaited. I learned my lesson. if it wasnt for my need for a car for my large family of 7 and the budget i was able to work with i would have waited. Next time i want sign the papers until all things negoaited are repaired.