Riverside Ford Lincoln

2089 Riverside Dr, Macon, GA 31204

Recent Transit purchase

by from Macon, Ga. |

This was my 3rd vehicle purchase @ Riverside Ford. Each experience has been a good one, no pressure on making a decision, just good dialog. If you are afraid of the new car buying process, I recommend you go see Riverside Ford, you will be treated with respect and get a fair deal. Prior to Riverside Ford I always had a sick feeling after signing my name and driving off, Not anymore!

charles stroud

by from Macon, GA |

I have purchased vehicles from Riverside Ford for over fifteen years. During this time I have always received prompt service on any repairs. Ron Pollard (service department manager) is excellent. I recently bought a new F-250. Tommy Martin handled all phases of this purchase in a very professional manner and expedited the entire process.

Overall Great Buying Experience

by from Macon, GA |

Had a great experience with this dealer, salesman Darrell was experienced and able to answer all my questions.

Retired

by from Jeffersonville, Ga.dan |

Excellent experience!!! We had a wonderful salesman in Marcus Johnson. He went up and beyond his duty to make sure we got the truck we wanted. He was most helpful! We would recommend Riverside Ford to our friends and family.

Great Service and Experience from Riverside Ford

by from Macon, GA |

Mr. David Blanton, the sales associate that handled our sale, was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and could not have done a better job! Management also worked with me to meet my offer and secure the deal I wanted. I have always had excellent service after the sale at Riverside and trust the service department for excellent care of my vehicle maintenance.

Comfortable Car Dealership

by from Warner Robins |

Riverside is great experience. I researched the vehicle I wanted. The salesman greeted me at the showroom with "Can I help you?" He discussed what I was looking for and suggested a few vehicles that were a slightly above and slightly below the range I was looking for, and showed me the best choice and value for my price range. The offer they made for my trade in was slightly more than I expected and the initial price they quoted on the vehicle was below the average selling price. They were honest and up front on everything and did not pressure me on anything. I bought a car from Riverside in the past and had similar experiences. There are some dealers that may have an "internet special" that might have been a little cheaper, but you would not have the confidence they were selling you what they advertise. I trust Riverside.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Eastman, GA |

In my car buying experience (8 previous) this was my 9th and it was the best experience ever! Maybe the economy has something to do with it?lol, but it was great! I really dreaded the whole car buying process, but this was nothing like I had experience before. I have a beautiful brand new car! Friendliest people I ever met at a car dealership. Thank you Riverside Ford.

Friendly Services; hassle free experience

by from Macon, GA |

Overall it was a great experience, and the particular people I dealt with were very accommodating and easy to work with. Thanks!

Good deal and friendly people

by from hazlehurst, Ga |

I was very satisfied with this dealership. I am pleased with the deal I got on my F150 Super crewcab. I would definitely recommend this dealer to everyone.

Nice sales person but too much hassle

by from Albany, GA |

Found the truck I wanted but had to go through too much hassle to get to the price I was willing to pay.