Kearny Mesa Infiniti

4670 Convoy St, San Diego, CA 92111

New 888-670-0047
Used 888-641-8401
Service 888-474-6993

Bigger because we're better!

Great used car selection!

by from San Diego, CA |

Kearny Mesa Infiniti has a great selection of pre-owned cars! Greg Wyatt is the nicest salesman I have ever met, and he was very knowledgable about Infiniti vehicles. I got an awesome QX56 and a great price.

Great Service

by from San Diego, CA |

This dealership was awesome! Straight forward no nonsence, they had the car I wanted QX56, and the salesperson Sasha, was so knowledgeable and patient. We made the deal and then to my surprise the service after the sale was even more enjoyable, so much to learn on a new car these days and Sasha was patient through hours of explanation and re-explanation. We even cam back a different day to ask questions again! They get my vote! So hard to find a dealer that cares after they take your money!

Kearny Mesa Infiniti responded to this review

December 18, 2012

Thank you, Mark, for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and will continue to provide excellent service well into the future. Your Sales Consultant, Sasha, has been with us for several years and is extremely knowledgeable. Please let us know if there is anything else we need to do for you.