Baker Buick GMC Cadillac

New 866-508-9152
Used 888-846-3420
Service 888-458-8204

"Integrity Beyond Ownership"

Baker is the best in the business!

by from Charleston, SC |

You won't find a more caring staff in the business. Every need is met with a smile and even on the fly requests are not a problem. Best service in Charleston and that's why I will only buy from Baker Motors.

Dan's Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

As always, it was a great experience. The staff is very polite and informative. I love the new showroom and waiting area!

Good customer service, good expierence

by from Charleston, SC |

I forget the salesman's name now, but he was very nice and very helpful. I told him what I was looking for, how much I could spend and made it work. I got the truck I wanted, and for less than what I was anticipating. He made it a very pleasant experience for a first-time buyer. My only negative statement would be, it took an awfully long time. I know that it takes a while, but when I was finished with the paper work it took almost another hour for the salesman to bring the car back from getting gas/ cleaned. I know it takes a while to clean, but they had already started doing that before I started signing off paperwork. I felt that it could have been timed a little better.... and for it to take 30-40 minutes to get gas in is kind of absurd.

Baker Buick GMC Cadillac responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Hello Michael, We are pleased to hear about your great buying experience at Baker Buick GMC Cadillac, and we apologize about the length of time it took to complete the process. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us give our customers a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Very Professional and friendly

by from Charleston,SC |

Everyone there was very accommodating and very nice, Bently was very helpful answering questions;) Keith was such a gentlemen and very professional. Carlos is a very nice everytime I'm there, makes me feel welcome there.

Great service

by from Charleston SC |

They found what the problem was and were able to fix it. One thing I found out was the Cadillac service center doesn't allow a snack machine. However they did take me to the Buick service center in a golf cart to get a snack. I had a 2 hour wait, and had forgotten to bring some crackers. I am going thru chemo and have to eat small snacks regularly

Good experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Had a problem with my 2006 GMC Canyon. Made appointment, truck got fixed, good explanation of problem-excellent service throughout. Highly recommended.

Exceptional service and a caring staff

by from Charleston, SC |

Sales Professional, Cliff Tucker, gave us exceptional service and the assistance we needed to purchase our new Enclave. Other members of the staff who we came in contact with were very welcoming.

Nice people

by from West Ashley, SC |

It was a good experience. The coffee machine was nice. It would have been awesome if there was a little play area for children.

Great service, extremely nice facility.

by from Charleston, SC |

Bentley was very knowledgeable and explained the problem with the car so I could understand it. I have requested to work with him in the future.

Great service; great facilities

by from Charleston SC |

It was poetry. Everything went well! Carolyn & whole staff welcomed us a disastrous Saturday afternoon as into a grand hotel. Sipped espressos & watched French Open tennis on a screen. Problem fixed in a short hour. Amazing transformation of nightmare into a sweet dream.

One the best "Cadillac Experience"!

by from Georgia |

I was out of town and my vehicle needed service. They were busy that day but they worked me in. Thank you!