Baker Buick GMC Cadillac

Service 888-458-8204

"Integrity Beyond Ownership"

Service Dept Amazing and Dean is Awesome

by from Charleston, SC |

Dean was amazing for accessing my car and so informative, kind and instinctively knew he would take care of me. Audrey that works scheduling, was so kind and sweet on the phone and in person. Tammy that handles paperwork and getting loaner cars was also so sweet and kind!! It has been a great experience and highly recommend!!

Clean facility and efficient service

by from Charleston, S.C. |

My Cadillac ats needed a safety recall done and my drivers signal indicator in the mirror stopped working. I was provided a loaner while the work was done. The repairs were completed in a timely manner. Dean Griffin and all of the staff were cordial, professional and thorough as usual. I am thankful for the service I have received each time and am also returned a completely cleaned vehicle inside and out. Thank you Baker for everyone who worked on my vehicle. JOB WELL DONE!

Service at Baker

by from Charleston, S.C. |

Took my car into Baker for a regular service but also had a couple of things that occurred after I had made the appointment the previous month. Check up was completed and the lock was repaired on the glove compartment. 2 parts needed to be ordered and Dean informed me that when the ordered parts arrive I would be called to schedule an appointment for those repairs. Staff was professional, respectful and friendly which has been my experience at all times. Services were performed in a timely manner. Waiting are was immaculate as always and nice and peaceful.

Don't let them work on your car!

by from Charleston, S.C. |

Baker has worked on my car GMC Acadia multiple times. Almost every time it was not done correctly. They replaced our transmission and over filled the fluid by 2 quarts. But the last time they replaced the evaporator on the A/C and broke the heat. Then they told us that it would be $700 to repair but would split it with us. Why would I pay to fix something they broke.

Service Department

by from Charleston, SC |

Ready for me when I arrived, timely repair, courteous, hospitable, an overall pleasurable experience!

Dan's Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

As always, it was a great experience. The staff is very polite and informative. I love the new showroom and waiting area!

Very Professional and friendly

by from Charleston,SC |

Everyone there was very accommodating and very nice, Bently was very helpful answering questions;) Keith was such a gentlemen and very professional. Carlos is a very nice everytime I'm there, makes me feel welcome there.

Great service

by from Charleston SC |

They found what the problem was and were able to fix it. One thing I found out was the Cadillac service center doesn't allow a snack machine. However they did take me to the Buick service center in a golf cart to get a snack. I had a 2 hour wait, and had forgotten to bring some crackers. I am going thru chemo and have to eat small snacks regularly

Good experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Had a problem with my 2006 GMC Canyon. Made appointment, truck got fixed, good explanation of problem-excellent service throughout. Highly recommended.

Nice people

by from West Ashley, SC |

It was a good experience. The coffee machine was nice. It would have been awesome if there was a little play area for children.