Clay Cooley Suzuki

(1.5) 4 Reviews

10849 Composite Dr, Dallas, TX 75220

Horrible service

by from Mesquite, Texas |

I took my Suzuki for a recall and still have not gotten it back. I was told Suzuki sent the wrong part to them. I was told it would be done on Monday and it is still not done. I received very poor customer service when i called to get to inquire about my car. I will never use Clay Cooley Suzuki again.

Parts and Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Always issues when taking car in for oil change-it is a brand new car...2012

Don't give them any business

by from Dallas, TX |

A few months back, I needed a car. I went there just to look and with my situation at the time... and in trying to build my credit, they came through for me with a brand new 2012 car and a reasonable car payment. I love my car and I am glad I got this car. Recently, someone had bumped or knocked the side mirror of my new car so the whole mirror has to be replaced... which I figured at most $300. No.. the thing is waaaaay over ... what my car payment is.. Like almost 500. Their parts are waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced and the customer service is sorry. It is very bad... The people in the service dept. are like all sour puss (s) and so unfriendly. I had a very nice salesperson who got me the car. His name is Bryan. That particular day, I didn't have enough for insurance....in order to leave the lot. The man paid it for me and I paid him back after a couple weeks when I got paid. I love my car and I am very happy with it... But after I have this repair done which they ordered the part.... I will take my car elsewhere for service... I would not recommend the place... to be honest... They CAN get you a good deal and help you if you are in need ... not all salespeople are alike.. I had a good one.. It is the service and parts dept. that is horrible and the customer service too.

EXTREMELY high pressure.

by from Cedar Hll |

They will get you to come inside any way they can. They will push numbers in your face. If you say "I want to think about it", they'll say "What are your concerns" and counter anything you say. For instance a vehicle I looked at was heavily smoked in. I told him "That is my concern". He said "No man, we'll clean it and it will be smelling like a rose". LOL!! Everybody knows you can't get the stink out no matter what you do after a vehicle has been heavily smoked in. When leaving the manager comes out and puts his hand on our car trying to talk us into it again! VERY pushy, very unprofessional. No purchase made, and I would NOT go back and be put under that torture again. Trust me guys, this is the absolute most pushy dealership I've been to. I've been shopping around for 2 weeks now and have visited about 10 dealerships. They were at LEAST 20 times as pushy as anywhere else.