Jones Ford

5757 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 888-780-7287
Used 888-810-0686
Service 888-379-4251

NO added dealer fee when you buy a car from Jones Ford; NO closing fee, NO doc fee, NO administration fee!

Ford Focus Titanium

by from Cross, SC |

My mother had put in an inquiry on the Ford Focus online, and Pank Vij was the first to respond. We came in on Friday Morning, he showed me the inventory and showed us two cars that fit what we wanted. While this may sound strange, the first thing I did, when I went to see the car was sit in the back sit.I think that every rider should be comfortable, and this car is just that. The trunk is huge and it rides so smoothly. I don't think I truly fell in love with the car until I realized all the features that it had on it: Navigation, Bluetooth, and I can play Pandora on it! Best Birthday present ever.

Purchase made easy for a recent college grad

by from North Charleston, SC |

Recently went to test drive and look at the option of buying a new mustang and the process turned into a purchase. After looking at numerous used cars and finance options from other dealers, I decided to look into buying a new car at Jones Ford. Wanda and the rest of the staff was not only friendly but very helpful throughout the process. Every question was quickly answered and the whole afternoon went way smoother than I anticipated. The payment and paperwork was efficient and they accommodated my situation. Very happy with my experience. The facilities are under construction but that did not effect the service at all.

Best car buying experience ever.

by from Bluffton, SC |

We were casually looking for a particular used vehicle and Jones Ford happened to have one on their lot. They kindly let us test drive it and we left without having to sit down or get beat up about buying today. We made an offer over the phone which was accepted. We went to pick up the car, they detailed it and delivered it full of fuel. The financing process was fantastic, easy, straightforward with no hidden costs or dealer add on fees. The folks we worked with were all top notch and helpful, good at what they do. Thank you Diane, Daniel and Jordan for a great experience, we love the Mini!

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Spartanburg SC |

Had been searching for a particular vehicle for my wife for several weeks. Because of our hectic schedule with kids and work, it wasn't easy to find the time to get out to the dealerships to look at selected vehicles. I then found the perfect match for what my wife wanted online, however, it was 3.5 hours away. I called the dealership (Jones Ford - North Charleston SC) and spoke with Courtney Huntley, we quickly agreed on a price for the vehicle and she went into great detail to make us feel comfortable with this process. Knowing that we were 3 or more hours away, Courtney went out of her way and volunteered to deliver the vehicle to us. This was a life saver since it was going to be at least a week before we could get there. Met Courtney (which was a pleasure) , signed the papers and took delivery of the vehicle. Overall, this was probably the most positive car buying experience I have ever had thanks to Courtney and all the folks at Jones Ford.

First car from Jones Ford

by from Charleston, SC |

It was a great buying experience with Pank. We contacted him through email and he immediately responded. He answered all our questions so fast. We set up a test drive and it was raining so he already had the car ready for us under a covered roof. He was so friendly and easy to work with, we bought the car that night. We already secured financing but Pank asked if we were interested in them trying to get us a lower rate. That's when we met Diane. Diane was able to get us a lower rate and she was so nice and friendly too. Everyone at Jones Ford that we worked with had awesome customer service. I will be going back to get my next car from them!!

Purchased used F150 Truck

by from Goose Creek, SC 29445 |

Purchased used 2004 F150 and was very happy with overall experience. The dealer I used (Courtney Huntley) was amazing and patient, she did not at any time pressure me into buying a new vehicle or something that was more then what I was looking for (wanted under 10K) which is more then I can say for others dealers I spoke to in the last few weeks. Jones Ford had a larger selection of used vehicles then a lot of the other lots I went to. Glad it worked out in the end and I got the price I wanted. I would recommend this dealership and Ms. Huntley to others.

SLOW!!!!

by from Charleston sc |

Brought my truck in at 2:45 for a 3:30 oil change appointment. At 4:30 they hadn't even brought my truck inside to start working on it. It is now 5 pm and my truck still isn't ready. This is ridiculous.

Stress Free with Pank

by from Charleston, SC |

If you want a no hassle buying process I would recommend setting up a time with Pank at Jones Ford. I have been through multiple dealerships in the low country and truly valued the time finding the right vehicle for our family. The dealership sells vehicles that are priced highly competitive in the market and takes out the haggling since their vehicles are priced to sell (no need for multiple trips to the sales managers tower). I was connected with Pank through a referral and he has earned my life-long business and already recommended him to friends and family. Lastly, big thanks to his assistant Courtney for the help throughout the process!

Two days to make simple repair

by from North Charleston, SC |

Went in for a simple warrant repair to replace a single wheel bearing. The repair took two days to perform. Dealership is undergoing major construction and observation of resource manning appeared limited. The service advisor was courteous but had to continue offering reasons for the delays.

Stress Free Car Buying Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Pank at Jones Ford took very good care of my wife and I after we received subpar service at another local dealership. He was diligent in finding the Ford Escape we wanted and represented Ford in a very professional and honest way. He is the reason we will no doubt return to Jones Ford in the future.

Ford Truck purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

Pank the internet Salesman was relentless on keeping in touch as our truck buying experience was 6 months long as we dragged our feet. My husbands long hours makes it difficult to shop but they stayed opened late for us. He would keep us informed of trucks and was very helpful since my husband wanted a certain trucks and we were waiting for better financing offers. Diane was very clear on her paperwork and helpful. Pank's office could use a paint job and some artwork though. We are very happy with our new truck purchase and will use Jones Ford from now on.