5757 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 888-780-7287
Used 888-810-0686
Service 888-379-4251

NO added dealer fee when you buy a car from Jones Ford; NO closing fee, NO doc fee, NO administration fee!

Awesome experience!

by from Mount Pleasant |

We just leased a C-MAX Energi. The salesman Pank helped us through the whole process from initial information to walking out the door. It was one of the best car buying experiences we've ever had. This is our first Ford and so far so good!

I love my Edge!!!

by from Charleston,SC |

I wanted to thank Pank for all the time he spent with me to help me make the right choice . His customer service skills were outstanding. I was not sure which vehicle I was going to choose but I picked the Edge and absolutely love it. Thank you Pank for all your help I will send everyone to you . I hoe you are still at Jones Ford when I make my next purchase.

Cheryl A Orahood. Owner

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

I just want to thank Pank from sales and Tom from finance for making this one of the best tines in my life for buying a car. Pank was such a great salesman and he was not what you think of a salesman to be. He was so personal, very friendly, and made it so easy to get through the process of car buying. Tom from finance was just as nice as Pank and made the finance part of buying a car such a good experience for me. All the people at Jones made me feel like one of the family. I will not forget this experience. Thank you so very much. I will highly recommend Jones Ford to buy a car. These people are not just professional but make you feel you are very special. I love my Hyundai Sonata and can't wait to get it out on the highway for a nice trip to the beach, Thanks again Jones Ford. Cheryl A Orahood.

Most efficient automobile purchase ever!

by from Hilton Head Island, SC |

I found a vehicle I wanted online - I sent an internet inquiry about it. Within a few moments, I had received a message from Pank. We texted details back and forth and within a few days, he delivered the car to me in Hilton Head Island. The easiest transaction ever! I am extremely busy and did not have the time to drive to N. Charleston so his quick replies and great assistance made my life so much easier! I will definitely use Jones and Pank again in the future!

A Great Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

We recently purchased a Ford Fusion. Pank was the absolute best with helping us pick out a sharp vehicle with a payment that we were comfortable with. He was not only patient with us, but he was friendly, helpful, and communicated very clearly with our possible options. Pank has a lot of knowledge and helped us make a wise decision. We could not be happier with our new vehicle and we would highly recommend Jones Ford (ask for Pank).

My experience

by from North charleston , SC |

My experience was wonderful at jones ford. The process was a little long but well worth it. I would recommend Jones ford to all of my friends!!!!

by from Summerville, Sc |

Very smooth buying process from start to finish. Pank in the sales department is took time to make sure all our questions were answered and we had all the info we needed to make the right decision. He was very patient and didn't try to hound or pressure us at any time. Financing process took a little longer then we would have liked but was a breeze as well. Would recommend this dealer.

Highly Recommend!

by from Summerville SC |

Received a call from Pank Vij about my interest in a new vehicle. Went by on a Saturday evening and talked a little about what I wanted. He researched and found something that met all of my "wants". Meeting with the finance manager was a breeze as well. She made everything run smoothly. Pank worked from beginning to end to close the deal and we felt like he went above and beyond. Can't wait to return in a year to buy my husband a new vehicle. After buying my last car from another ford dealership a few years ago and not feeling welcome, I now have a comparison and can say that Pank is awesome compared to them.

I Will Not Return - Update

by from Hanahan, SC |

After my first review I received an email from Pank and his colleague. I was hesitant but thought it fair to give them a second chance. After all, every one has bad days. I was glad I did. Communication was much better, they were responsive and really worked hard to close the deal. They not only made me happy, but my wife as well. The experience this time around was fantastic. My recommendation has officially changed. If you go to Jones Ford make sure you seek out Pank Vij and Michael Walters. They'll take good care of you. Thanks guys.

The Best Charleston Area Ford Dealership

by from Charleston,SC |

I have purchased 6 vehicles from Jones Ford and would not shop at any other Ford dealer! They make you feel like family, give you a great price, and fantastic service. I send all my family and friends to Jones Ford.

I will not return

by from Hanahan, SC |

I have purchased a vehicle from this dealership before and had a great experience. This time, not so much. I dealt with a Gentleman name Pank. From the beginning the atmosphere was just chaotic. I felt like we were in panic mode the whole time. I was interested in purchasing a Ford Mustang GT. I felt as if I was inconveniencing this fellow. I felt like he didn't want me there. I tried negotiating and he wasn't having it. I was trying to find ways to get a lower payment on my own. I was not getting anything from him that said, this is what we can do. I got nothing. Bottom line is, I was trying everything and he was doing absolutely nothing. They would not even let me test drive the car. It was a horrible experience overall. I am giving a Fair rating because of my previous experience with them. The salesman was professional, he worked with me, he was willing to negotiate, he was willing to do whatever it took to get the payment down to my comfort zone. He let me test drive the vehicle and gave me the feeling that I was welcome there. Not this time. I honestly do not want to return to that place. There are three other Ford dealerships in the area and I will go to them from here on out.