Jones Ford

5757 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 888-780-7287
Used 888-810-0686
Service 888-379-4251

NO added dealer fee when you buy a car from Jones Ford; NO closing fee, NO doc fee, NO administration fee!

Positive Experience for First Time Buyer

by from Mount Pleasant, SC |

It was a great experience for my first vehicle purchase. Pank was a pleasure to work with during the sales process and made it natural, eliminating any stress or uncomfort. Courtney, Pank's assistant, made sure we were taken care of and very friendly throughout the day at the dealership. It was overall a pleasant experience and I have shared this with many friends and family.

SLOW!!!!

by from Charleston sc |

Brought my truck in at 2:45 for a 3:30 oil change appointment. At 4:30 they hadn't even brought my truck inside to start working on it. It is now 5 pm and my truck still isn't ready. This is ridiculous.

Stress Free with Pank

by from Charleston, SC |

If you want a no hassle buying process I would recommend setting up a time with Pank at Jones Ford. I have been through multiple dealerships in the low country and truly valued the time finding the right vehicle for our family. The dealership sells vehicles that are priced highly competitive in the market and takes out the haggling since their vehicles are priced to sell (no need for multiple trips to the sales managers tower). I was connected with Pank through a referral and he has earned my life-long business and already recommended him to friends and family. Lastly, big thanks to his assistant Courtney for the help throughout the process!

Two days to make simple repair

by from North Charleston, SC |

Went in for a simple warrant repair to replace a single wheel bearing. The repair took two days to perform. Dealership is undergoing major construction and observation of resource manning appeared limited. The service advisor was courteous but had to continue offering reasons for the delays.

Stress Free Car Buying Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

Pank at Jones Ford took very good care of my wife and I after we received subpar service at another local dealership. He was diligent in finding the Ford Escape we wanted and represented Ford in a very professional and honest way. He is the reason we will no doubt return to Jones Ford in the future.

Ford Truck purchase

by from Summerville, SC |

Pank the internet Salesman was relentless on keeping in touch as our truck buying experience was 6 months long as we dragged our feet. My husbands long hours makes it difficult to shop but they stayed opened late for us. He would keep us informed of trucks and was very helpful since my husband wanted a certain trucks and we were waiting for better financing offers. Diane was very clear on her paperwork and helpful. Pank's office could use a paint job and some artwork though. We are very happy with our new truck purchase and will use Jones Ford from now on.

Great Team and Great Prices!

by from Bluffton, SC |

From my first phone call with Pank inquiring about a vehicle I saw on car gurus ; to discussing financing options with Diane; the team at Jones is the most "Can Do" experience I have had with a dealership. They really listen and collaborate to get you in the car you want. I would highly recommend calling Pank if you are in the market for a new Ford! He even delivers !!!!

Positvie experience at Jones Ford of North Charle

by from Concord, Ohio |

We were on vacation when we had an issue with my 2011 Ford AWD Taurus. I took the car in without an appointment, because of a humming noise from the rear wheels. I talked to Laura the service adviser. She told me it would be about a half hour before they could look at the car. We waited and about 30-40 minutes later we saw a mechanic driving the car. He heard the noise, too. It ended up being a rear hub bearing. Jones Ford did not have one in stock. Because my car is all wheel drive the part is not normally stocked. They said the could over night a new one one the next day. I told Laura that we were leaving the next to drive back to Ohio. She set us up with a loaner to drive until our car was ready. While signing the papers for the loaner Laura called and said she had found a local dealer that had the part and was willing to swap their part for the one being sent over night and our car would be ready by the end of business that day. What a relief. We were back on the road the next day just as we had planned. Laura did a fine job and took care of this out of town customer. Kudos to Laura and Jones Ford. What a great experience. If I lived in Charleston Jones Ford would be my dealer of choice.

C-Max from Jones Ford Sees Me Happy!!

by from North charleston, sc |

So, the facility two star isn't really fair because they are in the process of getting in and out, but as it stands right now, their making due with what they got. I spoke with Pank through text to start to see if it was even going to be worth my time to go in. He was very patient and knew a lot about the car I was wanting. The best part, is the dealership didn't string me along. They told me straight forward that negative equity was putting me in car A or B for the price I was wanting to pay monthly. I liked that. Hate playing the numbers game. I spent about ten minutes test driving and then an hour or two signing the papers and learning and bout the car. Quick service, especially since Pank had it all drawn up and ready to go when I arrived.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Fayetteville, NC |

Pank is the man.. couldn't be more happy than I am now. Got "Leanor" (GT premium) for an awesome price. Pank helped me throughout the entire process. His patience never waivered. Drove all the way from Fayetteville NC, signed the docs and hit the road. Awesome experience Awesome car. Jones auto rocks!!!

I love my Edge!!!

by from Charleston,SC |

I wanted to thank Pank for all the time he spent with me to help me make the right choice . His customer service skills were outstanding. I was not sure which vehicle I was going to choose but I picked the Edge and absolutely love it. Thank you Pank for all your help I will send everyone to you . I hoe you are still at Jones Ford when I make my next purchase.