Jones Ford

5757 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 888-780-7287
Used 888-810-0686
Service 888-379-4251

NO added dealer fee when you buy a car from Jones Ford; NO closing fee, NO doc fee, NO administration fee!

Great sales experience

by from North Charleston, SC |

The salesman was very knowledgeable of Ford trucks. He gave me enough options to look at in my decision. He gave a good sales presentation with my trade and discounts. He even contacted me after the sale to be sure I was pleased with my purchase.

My brand New F150!!

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

I purchased an F150 super cab, an awesome truck with great customer service very honest with great integrity.

Excellent Service

by from Mt Pleasant, SC |

We came in to wait an hour and a half. We had the time. The customer waiting room was great. But before I could get out the door to go look at a second car they had us done and even had the time to repair a recall. Totall time 45min. What a great team you guys have. *****star rating from me.

Great service

by from Charleston, SC |

My experience with the Collision Repair Center of Jones Ford was excellent. The young lady charged with the care of my vehicle (Yvonne K.) was better than I could have ever anticipated. She handled my truck from the intake phase to the repair phase and through the detailing phase. Yvonne kept me informed every step of the way. Her attention to detail, and patience for and with me the customer proved her as an invaluable asset to the Collision Repair Center team. I was having trouble with the Insurance Company that had to pay the damages their client inflected on my Truck. Yvonne stepped in and took care of it with ease. Her cheerful personality towards me and no nonsense attitude towards the insurance company proved to be a very good combination. Due to her assistance my truck was competed 1 week earlier. The other personnel of the Collision Repair Center that I had to interact with were also very pleasant. All things considered the entire experience was very satisfying and I tribute that to Yvonne and the Collision Repair Center team that backed her up.

top notch service

by from Summerville, SC |

Everybody at JONES FORD is extremely helpful and they treat you like a member of their family. They care about your individual needs and make sure that 0ur 2014 Ford Fusion receives the best top notch service that money can pay for.

Great service

by from Ladson, SC |

MY shopping experience at Jones Ford was amazing,they were courteous and took care of everything. Facilities under renovation but, will be 5 star when finished

Great job.

by from Charleston, SC |

It was quick, efficient and reasonably priced. Who could ask for more???

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

Fast and courteous service. Just as my wife expected.

Broken Down!

by from Charleston, SC |

The staff was very helpful. We broke down on the interstate and the President of Jones Ford came and picked up my wife (I waited for the tow truck). The heat index was over 100. My car was towed to Jones Ford and was fixed in a reasonable amount of time. All of the personnel I dealt with were courteous and helpful.

Service

by from Charleston,sc |

Gave quick service. When inquired about having some warranty they assed my problem and gave me an appointment. I return the car for the appointment and the corrective measures were completed ahead of estimated time. The staff in the quick service department have been easy to work with.

Great Service

by from Summerville, S |

I brought my 2008 Shelby GT500 to your dealership because nobody else has ever touched that car and I trust Rick in service to provide that excellent care. My new problem with the clutch does not make me happy. The car has 19,500 tender loving care miles and has clutch problems, really? This is a known problem with 2007-2009 GT 500s and Shelby's but Ford says it is normal wear and won't cover it under the Extended Warranty and yet the replacement parts are 2010. Chis in service is handling the problem and I trust he will treat me fairly, and I know he can only do what he can because his hands are tied. I appreciate all he is doing.