Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler

1990 N Pinal Ave, Casa Grande, AZ 85122

Ohio snowbirds buy a car

by from Alexandria, Ohio |

The car buying process was quick and painless. Paying cash saved a lot, they were really willing to deal.

Rebuttal to Unsatisfied Customer (I'm Satified)

by from Goodyear |

Tony and Henry Brown made bad experience a lot better, considering I lost my car. They took care of the car and gave me a rental. My overall experience is was good considering the car reck. I would recommend them to someone else.

Unsatified customer

by from Goodyear, AZ |

I went to Henry Brown in Casa Grande, I bought a car and the manager Tony and the finance manager both told me to leave my car there and they would get it home to me. I told them I would come back and get the new car on a different day, but they demanded I take car now. I received a call and said my car was on it's way, an hour later I received a call that said my car was in accident and that it had been totalled. I have not heard from anyone at the dearlership and the car is just sitting in the junkyard. They have not informed me if they are taking care of the damages and have not claimed responsibility.

Easy transaction

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Quick, easy interaction...exactly what they advertised

Friendly Dealership, reasonable prices

by from Casa Grade, AZ |

We researched vehicles online and went into the dealership with a list of vehicles to see. We were not descended on by a pack of vulture sales people as we have been at other dealers. We were allowed to enter the building without being accosted. Arturo met us inside after we had asked for a sales person. He was friendly and helpful. He showed us all of the vehicles that we asked about, taking the time to let us inspect the cars and answering questions knowledgably. He offered the carfax for the car we chose to test drive and went over it with us. He was friendly and helped us to make an informed decision as to which vehicle to purchase. The whole process took only a couple of hours, not 1/2 a day or more as it has been at other dealers. We were satisfied with the experience and have already recommended the dealership to friends who are looking to purchase another vehicle.

Professional all the way!

by from Florence Arizona |

When we came to the dealership I was greeted by Manny, first impressions mean everything! and they last forever - right. Plus there are no second chances on a first impression. Manny is in touch with people, he has a professional demeaner about himself that he makes you feel at home. Manny is a good listener. He was our guiding light. When Manny introduced us to Dean I was nervous.... I did not want to sign anything .... everyone can relate to the bill payments a head .... but not Dean. Dean respected us, understood our needs. Dean reminds me of a piano tuner, not one note was missed and not one was out of tune. Neal then introduced us to Devin .... the money man. That means the deal is almost final. The show is about to begin. Devin was like a orchestrator. Making sure that all the signatures and numbers were in place. It is now up to Devin to make sure that my dream comes true, which I know he will I have to that this experience was painless. Very professional, very understanding. Thank you Manny, Neal and Devin.

Great Service

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Sales Consultants Jude Zamalloa and Arturo Gonzales were very friendly and not pushy, which we like, and were very patient and helpful trying to help us with our special needs. Rick Ayash, General Sales Manager, and Devin Guerrero, Finance Manager, were both very pleasant and easy to deal with. Everyone worked together to make our buying experience a very pleasant one. This is the second new vehicle we have bought from Henry Brown Chevrolet.

Awesome Time!

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Both Arturo Gonzales & Jude Zamalloa were very helpful in locating a car for us. My husband and I were in vehicle trouble and we had gone to Henry Brown to look at used cars. We couldn't qualify under a used car and they worked diligently along with Devin Guerrero to be able to qualify for financial assistance with a new car. Not quit sure I understand that logic but was greatful one way or the other. All gentlement involved were very helpful, exlplanitory and had great attitudes. Actually made buying a car fun and pain free. They're customer service was fabulous and I would recommend Henry Brown to those looking to buy a car. Thank you!! :)

Service department

by from Eloy, Az. |

Even with an appointment for oil change, you may have to wait two hours. What is the point of an appointment ? In 40 plus years of oil changes, I have never experienced that long of a wait.

good service

by from Kearny, AZ |

The sales people were friendly and the service was good. The sales people took there time, and allowed me to make a decision without being pressured.