Hudson Nissan

7331 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-741-8229
Used 866-534-1275
Service 888-709-6878

Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY and UNLIMITED MILE OIL CHANGES!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Charleston, SC |

This was the most painless car buying experience ever! We always do our homework--research the cars, the features, etc. Narrowed it down to the Nissan Pathfinder and Toyota Highlander. After driving both vehicles at West Ashley dealerships and deciding on the Pathfinder, went to Hudson based on our daughter's recommendation of her car buying experience--she had bought a 2014 Rogue a few weeks earlier from Hudson. She was right. There was no pressure. We did end up getting a Platinum instead of an SL because of its additional standard features. And even though we've had the car less than a week, we love it! Our salesman, Eric Fly, was great. I've gotten calls/e-mails/texts from Eric making sure everything is good to go and we don't have questions about how to operate anything. There is a definite learning curve with these cars--there are so many features to learn to operate. Eric showed us around the dealership introducing us to the service personnel; parts department personnel. This was an all around positive car buying experience. Thank you!

Had a great buying experience

by from Summerville, sc |

Did my research to find the least expensive car for my niece. Dustin Harrell was a terrific. He helped me get the most bang for my buck by showing me the incentives available. No pressure sales.

My new 2015

by from North Charleston,SC |

I LOVE my new 2015 Nissan Altima that I got from them. The people are nice and friendly and my salesperson was the BEST!!

Best car buying experience EVER!!!!

by from Ridgeville SC |

I bought a 2014 Nissan Altima one week ago today. I LOVE my car!!! AUSTIN ROWSEY was such an awesome guy to work with! He was nice and patient and explained everything to us as we were going along! He is what made the experience so amazing!!!

Larry Susong

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

Ron was excellent to work with. Very good with details about the product. Very honest and easy to work with. Excellent buying experience.

Larry Susong

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

Nissan Murano Owner

by from Danville, Virginia |

Our experience at Hudson Nissan in North Charleston, SC was nothing short of AMAZING! First off, my wife and I were in town--from Danville, VA--visiting our daughter. Our '03 Nissan Murano was literally on its last leg--the engine had virtually NO power ... it took us forever to travel to Mt. Pleasant, SC by way of Columbia, SC after a brief visit with our son who resides in Columbia. Hudson Nissan was very gracious and "took us in" and replaced the #2 catalytic converter and we were soon "back in business". From the Parts Mgr. to the Service Mgr (Gary) to the Mechanic (David), we were treated with extreme kindness during our plight with our beloved Murano. The most exciting part of our visit with the Hudson Nissan folks was a session with the Mechanic (David) who explained everything that was--or was not--going on with the car. For example, David noted a crank case oil leak that we will get fixed in Danville and David also explained that our rear brakes needed replacing. David also reviewed the technique necessary to get the correct amount of transmission fluid into the transmission that was--are you ready for this?--overfull of transmission fluid by 3 1/2 cts.! Our '03 Nissan Murano had just come from Danville's (Virginia) Nissan deadlership with a new (rebuilt) transmission and SOMEHOW the mechanic overfilled the transmission with way too much fluid (a mere 3 1/2 cts.)! As a result of a correct diagnosis (#2 catalytic converter failure), Hudson Nissan put us "back on the road" and we sailed--with loads of engine power--back to our home in Danville, VA. My wife and I say: "thank you, thank you, thank you to Hudson Nissan"!

Amazing Car Buying Experience.

by from Charleston, SC |

We had a wonderful experiance at Hudson Nissan thanks to Mikey Lam and the rest of the sales team. We walked in not sure if we'd be able to get the right car for the right price but within minutes we knew we were at the right place. Mikey Lam was sweet as can be and it helped that he himself had the car that we were shopping a Nissan Versa. We absolutly love our new Versa it fits perfect with our family. The team really took care of us and made the process so easy, quick and painless and within a few hours we were in our new car. I am so happy with Mikey Lam that when our next car goes we'll be right back at Hudson Nisssan for a new one!!!!!!

Best experience of buying a car I have ever had.

by from Charleston, SC |

I HATE going to buy a new car. In fact, its a big part of the reason I kept my last car for so long. Hudson Nissan may have just changed all of that. The entire experience was painless. My salesman Mikey was knowledgable let me shop without pressure. That is the biggest thing to me that was different about this buying experience. They (Hudson Nissan) did not feel like an adversary that I had to try and get the best of or else they would get the best of me. The price on my 2014 Altima was BETTER than the price I saw on TrueCar and they gave me a fair price for my trade. Jeff Jacobs, Mikey Lam, and Hudson Nissan: Thank you!!

Awesome team!!

by from Charleston, SC |

I just bought my third car at this dealership. The team is amazing. The explain everything, let you shop back and forth, and change your mind 100 times... AND they won't pressure you!!! They will text back and forth with you if you are a busy person and don't have to time talk AND they will be prepared for you when you get there, so you don't have to sit around all day. In the end they just want you to have a good experience and to love your vehicle. I never knew one could love a car, but I LOVE my new pathfinder!!! Mike G and Michael are fantastic and make sure to ask for Jeff in finance. Thank you so much guys for taking such good care of me!

Great Service

by from Charleston SC |

Yet again another GREAT experience at Hudson Nissan! Dennis Davis and the Hudson team made me feel at ease and I felt confident that I was getting the best service around. Thank you Dennis and the rest of the crew for your help!