Hudson Nissan

7331 Rivers Ave, North Charleston, SC 29406

New 877-741-8229
Used 866-534-1275
Service 888-709-6878

Home of the LIFETIME WARRANTY and UNLIMITED MILE OIL CHANGES!

I've never had fun buying a car before.

by from North Charleston, SC |

I've bought over 25 cars in my life and it's never been fun. At least not until now. My Hudson Nissan experience was like dealing with old friends yet very professional. After walking around the lot unmolested for nearly 30 minutes Mahogany, a nice young woman with a fabulous smile asked if I needed help. She introduced me to Nick Winn a sales rep. From that point until taking delivery there was never any pressure, only service southern style. Our negotiations over price were virtually nonexistent because the deal they offered was within $700 of what I wanted to pay We settled , less than 2 minutes on $400 less than their initial offer. Finance with Casey was a breeze and the most sociable time I've ever had with a finance guy. Hudson continues to follow up in a low key way, making sure everything is OK. Because the car didn't have everything I wanted on it (and I wanted everything) I have to take it back in for the "build out". But I searched the internet for existing stock and there isn't a car built out the way I want anywhere within over 500 miles. I didn't check beyond that. Anyway, see Nick Winn at Hudson Nissan for a relaxed, easy car buying experience. You won't believe how easy it is.

Couldn't be happier

by from Charleston, SC |

I couldn't ask for an easier buying experience. Esteban answered every question for me before I even set foot in the dealership. Asking other dealerships for numbers beforehand can be extremely frustrating; not the case here as they were very transparent. I never felt pressured and they made sure my family was well taken care of during the whole process. I will definitely come back when the time comes for another purchase.

Very please with Nick Winn!! Exceptional service!

by from Sumter, SC |

We love our car from Hudson Nissan! Looking forward to 3 years of free oil changes!!

Exceptional Service

by from North Charleston, SC |

I would like to thank our salesman, Conor Stickney, and Josh. They went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience when we went in to lease our 2015 Pathfinder. Conor was also great afterward. He helped on the setup of the vehicle for our bluetooth connection and explained how to set up the liftgate to allow only a partial opening in tight spaces. He has also been great since the lease. He has let us know a few of the other setup procedures and let us know that if we have any questions he is available with answers. Thanks for a great experience.

DO NOT GO TO HUDSON NISSAN!

by from North Charleston, SC |

Will not be going back!!! I am a 2x returning customer for Hudson Nissan. I have sent several people to them over the past few years. Always brought my car to them for service spending top dollar for the best. So imagine my surprise when I found out that Dennis Davis in the Service department was bad mouthing me to my own friends that came in for service. He freely admitted to this when I confronted him but didn't care. It is about as unprofessional as it gets to bad mouth any personal feelings about a customer to other customers, especially when they are my own friends. I went to management and made a complaint. Its been over a week and I have had no resolution or even a phone call. I am pretty big in the Charleston car scene and know many people so I will be putting the word out about this. I really expected more from this company.

Great Experience

by from Charleston, SC |

I have bought a number of cars throughout the years. This was, hands down, the best buying experience I have had. My rep, Conor Stickney, was great. I told him what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. He delivered with a no nonsense hassle free approach. Eric Fly was the same. Very professional. I can't say enough good about the 2 involved and the dealership all around. Keep up the good work!

Outstanding customer service!!

by from Charleston, SC |

Esteban Ruiz was an outstanding sales rep. Hudson Nissan and Esteban truley went above and beyond to help with the sale of my new 2015 Nissan Altima. Esteban even picked up my car at my residence for aftermarket accessory installation. I would highly recommend Hudson Nissan and Esteban Ruiz as a respectful honest sales rep. Thanks guys.

hudson Nissan rocks!!

by from Columbia, SC |

I sent in my application to get approved for a new car, within 30 minutes I had a phone call saying you've been approved, Pick out your new car! Tommy Russell and his team are very consistent and personable pleasant people.

Customer Service 5 star

by from Andrews, South Carolina |

Hudson Nissan has great customer service, excellent reps I highly recommend them .A Joy and pleasure to purchase my new car.

Kudos to Hudson salesman Ted Milligan!

by from Mt. Pleasant |

During the last week of December, I test drove 5 SUV crossovers. They were all nice; my favorite was the Rogue, which I test drove through a smaller local Nissan dealership, not Hudson. Negotiations there were a nightmare. My salesperson kept in contact and promised a different result if I returned, and I negotiated the sale of an Altima, again unsuccessfully. They made me think that I could not qualify for a new car with the features I was looking for and yet they had no used cars that interested me. I went to Hudson ...at night in the pouring rain ... to check their inventory on used cars and was assigned salesman Ted Milligan. He was the epitome of what everyone would hope for in matching you with the car of your dreams. Mine was the Rogue. And Ted found me the perfect one, perfect color, perfect features, and, yes, the perfect financing. Yes! I qualified for a Nissan loan with Nissan's advertised $3500 rebates. Ted negotiated on my behalf, and we ended up with a fair and do-able price and monthly payment. What a difference!!! Casey Jiles, who processed my loan papers, explained each in detail, was all business, yet with a sense of humor. The next day I came back to turn in my old car and pick up my new Rogue. It was Ted's day off, but he came in to make sure my Rogue was squeaky clean with a full tank of gas. He walked me through the Hudson facility, introduced me to the manager of the service department, and explained every detail of my car and programmed my phone for the navigation system. Ted and Casey actually made car buying a pleasant experience. I was very impressed with their knowledge and professionalism. Their relaxed demeanor showed confidence in their abilities. I love my new Rogue. Having driven the Altima, I can say that, if I had preferred a car to an SUV, I would have been very happy with the Altima. So, if you're car shopping, consider Nissan. If you live in or near the Charleston area, I recommend Hudson. Just make sure you ask for Ted Milligan as your salesman. You won't be disappointed!

Treated with Respect

by from Columbia, SC |

I've always dreaded buying a car, but working with Ron Hannon at Hudson Nissan has changed that! I was treated with respect from the first time I contacted Hudson. It was the easiest car purchase ever. I had my price even before visiting the dealer. When I arrived, nothing changed - the price was the same. No pressure, no gimmicks, no lies! It was a true pleasure, and I highly recommend Ron and Hudson Nissan!