Lakeside Chevrolet Co

2005 S. Goliad Street, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 866-269-0523
Used 866-786-1265
Service 877-868-1629

Just across the bridge, from high prices. 40 years family owned and operated!

Great salesman

by from Winnsboro,Tx. |

My husband and I had a great buying experience with this dealership on Nov 12 2011. Our salesman, Terry Cavett, was helpful and polite. He was not pushy at all. We got a great deal on a preowned 2009 Chevy Traverse with low miles. We are extrememly pleased with our purchase and with each employee we came in contact with. Thanks so much Lakeside Chevrolet. I love my Traverse!!!

Never contacted me. I bought elsewhere.

by from Waxahachie, TX |

Cars.com asked for review, so here goes. I had great experience searching for vehicles. I did contact Lakeside regarding 1 or more vehicles they showed listed, but they never contacted me back. I found similar vehicle through Cars.com at Grubbs Auto and bought it. I don't necessarily fault the dealer. I didn't go to the dealership, but I live far away from Rockwall. Didn't want to waste a trip.

parts manager is either Incompetent or a thief

by from dallas tx |

I was explicitly told a lie by the parts manager Kelly he told me that it is impossible to program a remote without a tech 2 this is a lie I have included the instructions sent to me by another dealer. they charged me an additional $55 to do this This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to your vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle, do the following: 1. Press the vehicle information button until PRESS V TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays. 2. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE is displayed. 3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched. 4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it. 5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK. DIC Operation and Displays (Without DIC Buttons): Relearn Remote Key To access this display, the vehicle must be in PARK (P). This display allows you to match Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) transmitters to your vehicle. To match an RKE transmitter to your vehicle, do the following: 1. Press the trip odometer reset stem until RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays. 2. Press and hold the trip odometer reset stem for three seconds. The message REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE will display. 3. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the transmitter is matched. 4. To match additional transmitters at this time, repeat Step 3. Each vehicle can have a maximum of eight transmitters matched to it. 5. To exit the programming mode, you must cycle the key to LOCK. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I hope that helps! It is important to note that all of your remotes (even the ones already programmed) must be programmed under one session. If you don't, all of your current key fobs will no longer be programmed. Once you start the the relearning process, simply program both fobs within a short period of each other, under that same reprogramming. Do not re-start the learning

no customer respect

by from rockwall tx |

Service writer (jeramy) was very rude and didn't really seem to care much about what his customer Had to say. Only in it for the commision. He needs a serious class in customer service and respect. I also ran into a friend on the way out the door to go to another dealership who said he had also had Problems with jeramy. He suggested talking with chuck if I ever returned. I will not!

Best experience ever in purchasing a vehicle

by from Nacogdoches, TX |

This purchase had to be the best experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. The young man I dealt with was very polite, knowledgable and respectful. This is a rare experience in todays car market. I will look at Lakeside Chevrolet the next time I purchase a vehicle even if it is 250 miles away from my home, it would be worth the drive. Blake Seed is the man when it comes to dealing with people.

No nonsense fair dealing

by from Rockwall Tx |

The dealership was casual, no pressure, and straight forward. I did the research on line and the dealership matched the incentives I identified without question and made a fair offer for my 2003 vehicle that had over 148,000 miles. They respected what I wanted and didn't act desperate or make me wait around while someone ran back and forth getting authorization. Overall it was a pleasant experience and while I was not ready to purchase today, I plan to go back because I feel like I will get the fair deal I am seeking and are willing to go out of their way to find it for me. Jeff East the Internet Manager and Brennan, one of the Sales Reps were great individuals and very comfortable. So much better than other experiences at other dealerships. Thank you Lakeside Chevrolet. Promotion Code: PC12312011

Service Department

by from colleyville, Texas |

I have had a number of vehicles serviced at Lakeside over the past few years. Exceptional service and turn around time. Most importantly, I appreciate their willingness to spend time on the phone with me diagnosing the problem, and providing me options and a game plan. Jeremy in their service department is a superstar.

Overall good customer service....

by from Little Rock, AR |

I took care of most of the buying process via email; which was great. The sales rep that I had the opportunity to work with was great. The young man that test drove my vehicle for trade failed to speak. The finance manager was just sign here...here and here...no small talk, no hello. Therefore in short, if the sales rep. was not so awesome I would not recommend this dealership at all.

Bait and Switch

by from Rockwall, TX |

This dealership is giving you a verbal estimate as to the cost of repairs, then charging a higher price.

Friendly laid back environment

by from Sachse, Tx |

Recently purchased a car at Lakeside. Even though the place is being remodeled I still felt comfortable. I never felt pressured, laid back environment. The sales person was knowledgeable about the vehicle and helpful. Will visit again if I need another car.