Rockwall Ford

990 East I-30, Rockwall, TX 75087

New 888-566-6051
Used 888-255-3752
Service 888-859-3334

Shop the Rock for Rock-bottom deals!

Great buying experience

by from Spring, TX |

Drove all the up from Houston to buy my F150! My sales guy, Sheddy, was great to deal with over the phone and in person. He took great care of me and my needs. I had an issue with one of the tires and they took care of it for me which allowed me to drive-off in my new used truck. Great experience and would do it again.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for making the trip up from Houston, that's not a short trip! We appreciate it!

Great service

by from Rockwall TX |

I just had my SUV repaired there after a bad experience at another dealership. I was assisted by Jerry in service. He was so accommodating and professional! Thank you so much Jerry for helping me. My vehicle drives terrific now. I picked it up and they even washed it for me! I really appreciate the awesome service!

May 20, 2015

Thank you, Amy! We're glad you had a great time getting your car serviced with us.

Best shopping experience ever!

by from Canton, Texas |

I can say absolutely nothing but great things about this dealership! I can see why I was referred by many. My car salesman, Bonner was very patient, got me exactly what I needed and worked with me all while being very straightforward about the ordeal. Was in and out of the dealership in about 3 hours in a new Fiesta. Thank you again Rockwall Ford and all the staff especially Bonner. Will refer everyone I know and shop there for next time!

March 16, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Bonner, and Rockwall Ford. We wish you the best with your new Fiesta and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Service couldn't be any better

by from Rockwall, TX |

I have to admit I was skeptical to take my truck into this dealership due to the few reviews I had seen, that weren't so good. I moved here from out of state, am very particular about my vehicles, and had been dealing with a sound for over 20,000 miles that just kept getting worse, and another dealership couldn't seem to figure out what was wrong. Nervously, I took the truck in, asked if I could have a technician drive it and I ride along. Within 15 seconds the technician diagnosed my issue then took me back to the area to check to see if it was still under warranty. It was. He said he could possibly squeeze it in, and get it done by end of business day. I told him no worries if he couldn't, I was just thrilled he knew what the problem was finally. Everyone in there was willing to help, friendly, and spoke as they walked by. The technician was a little dry, but I overlooked that being he was obviously knowledgeable about his job. I thought it could stand an alignment so I asked them to do that as well, and asked if they could update my GPS. They called me and had my truck done several hours before closing, said I didn't need an alignment so they didn't feel the need to charge me for something I didn't need, and said not even the new Ford maps are as updated as they should and that I had the latest version. I was so thrilled with their customer service and that they didn't try to sell me an alignment, when they very easily could have, that they fixed my noise that was about to drive me crazy, and all without even having had an appointment ahead of time. I have learned more than just this once you have to take some of these reviews with a grain of salt because we are all human, they aren't going to be perfect all of the time, and every once in awhile we may get a bad technician working on our vehicle and everyone is bound to have a bad day. In the end it's how the dealership overcomes to correct the mistake and make the future business better. Thanks Rockwall Ford for making my experience the best it could have been. You have a customer for life after helping me.

January 19, 2015

Jamie, First off, my name is Jon Zillioux and I am the General Manager of Rockwall Ford. I must say that I am absolutely thrilled to hear such a great story from one of our customers. We work hard to treat everyone with the respect they (and their vehicle) deserves, and it is always nice to hear from customers like yourself. Thank you for making everybody's day here at Rockwall Ford a little brighter with this review. Best, Jon

Bad experience

by from Garland, TX |

Save your money and deal with another dealership. I traded in my car for a Ford Focus and waited on them to send the buyer's order for four days. Once the buyer's order got to my credit union, there were some issues and I couldn't buy the car. I took it back to get my car back and Brian (sales manager) demanded that I pay an $800 service bill because my car was detailed, the exterior lights were fixed, and it was ready to be sold. We went back and forth for a while before I decided to pay just to be done with these guys. I get my car back and it looks exactly the same as when I had brought it in. Of the $800 on the service bill, $490 was "labor" even though I'm not 100% sure they did anything. I truly think they typed up a fake service bill, but I can not confirm that. It was still dirty and the exterior lights were still broken. I am trying to contact the general manager because I think that he will make the situation right, but until then I can't recommend this dealership to anyone.

December 3, 2014

Hi Max. My name is Jon Zillioux and I am the General Manager at Rockwall Ford. I have looked into this and found the list of services performed on your vehicle. If you give me a call, I would love to discuss this with you in further detail. You may reach me at 972-290-2200. I look forward to speaking with you.

New Truck

by from Royse City, Texas |

My recent experience of buying a new truck from Rockwall Ford was great. Chuck Willison (my sales person) was professional and friendly but most important ... patient, as selecting a truck with so many models to choose from and meeting your budgetary goals is difficult. I would say overall, I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and experience at Rockwall Ford.

November 7, 2014

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business! We are glad to hear that Chuck went the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction!

CORRECTION TO 10/07/2014 REVIEW

by from Rockwall, Texas |

My review for 10/07/2014 was in error. I placed Sheddy Rose and Rick Glover at Rockwall Dodge. The two individuals are at ROCKWALL FORD. Please excuse this error although at either location, these two are a great asset. I also failed to mention the assistance of Jerry Jones in the service department who assisted in a situation. Again a great asset at ROCKWALL FORD. Respectfully Richard Greer Rockwall, Texas.

October 15, 2014

Richard, thank you again for your review. We truly appreciate your patronage and kind words.

Used Car Sales

by from Rockwall, Texas |

In the years that I have had the privilege to be served by the sales personnel at Rockwall Ford, I am amazed at the way the sales personnel, finance management and support staff aid a prospective buyer in making their purchase. Such was the case on 10/07/2014 when I went in to lease a Ford pick-up. Because of circumstances, I could not lease. Sheddy Rose gathered all the information necessary and proceeded to find a vehicle that met my needs and fell into my price range. Rick Glover in finance continued the help and I now have a 2010 Dodge Ram Pick-up. Thank you, as usual, Rockwall Dodge for having such quality professionals. I look forward to my next experience with them. Respectfully, Richard Greer Rockwall, Texas

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your review! We hope you are enjoying your Dodge Pick up! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Best experience buying Fusion, best car in Rockwal

by from Wylie, Texas |

By Kenneth Leming, Wylie 10/06/2014 Just bought a new Fusion from Rockwall Ford. This is my first car from Rockwall Ford, and I can say the best experience withe salesperson Maryam Pjetrovic, and I can say this recent purchase was very enjoyable for me and my friend. .I wanted a new car, , night beafore I saw commercial on a TV abouth Fusion EcooBoost withe good gas mileage. Maryam was very helpful she fined Fusion Color which one I like and next minutee we was on the road for test driving. She explained all features and I was impressed howe fast she soled me car. I spend only two hours at the Dealership Rockwall Ford to baying my new Fusion. I would definitely recommend anyone planning on a new Ford visit Rockwall Ford and ask for Maryam.

October 13, 2014

Kenneth, we are glad we were able to find you a Fusion that met all of your needs. We hope you are enjoying it!

Amazing Service!

by from Dallas, Tx |

I came to the dealership completely oblivious to the criteria of car searching and car purchasing. All I knew was that I needed a reliable car, within my budget, that would be durable enough to last me for years to come. The Rockwall Ford Dealer, Quintell Soloman, approached me professionally, analyzed my issue at hand, and took action with such ease and grace that I felt 100% more confident within my situation. He understood my frustration and provided me with substantial information that I needed in order to purchase the car perfect for me! Not once did I feel forced, rushed, or jived into purchasing a car, instead he was patient, understanding, and made me feel as though he really cared about my situation! Now that's great customer service! & a wonderful car buying experience!

October 6, 2014

We are happy to hear Quintell provided you with a wonderful car buying experience! If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please let us know!