Summerville Ford

Service 888-454-8691

The Switch is on!

Love my car!

by from Charleston, SC |

My husband and I just bought a Ford Escape and Tim and Brian were both really friendly, helpful and took care of us. Most importantly, we left the dealership feeling like we got a great deal. I love my car and would buy from them again.

Car buyingprocess

by from Goose creek, sc |

Brian smith was very knowledgeable. He mad ethical buying process quick and very easy.

My "NEW" 2015 Mustang Buying Experience

by from Summerville, SC |

My visit to Summerville Ford was a "no stress" experience. I was looking for a new Mustang. My salesman, Brian Smith, could not have been more courteous and friendly in our dealings. I didn't even have to surrender my driver's license or promise my next grandchild to take this car out on a test drive by myself. This was the quickest and smoothest car buying experience I've ever had on a new car. Brian took the time to explain all the great features and new updates on this great car.

great purchasing experience

by from Goose Creek SC |

First purchase from Summerville Ford and had a great experience with our sales person Sal!

Great car buying experience!

by from Summerville, SC |

My wife and I purchased a Fusion from Sal Rigoroso and it was a very pleasant and painless experience from beginning to end. Sal quickly found us the perfect vehicle for our needs and was extremely friendly and helpful with every question or concern we had. The whole process was simple and we drove home happy and excited about the trip to Summerville Ford. This is our 2nd purchase from the dealer and we will be sure to come back again.

Sal Rigorosa saved the day!

by from Summerville, SC |

We recently moved to Summerville for a job transfer. To say that our luck has been bad would be an understatement. We found ourselves in a position where we had to purchase a car, but our credit is less than stellar. The brakes went out on our only vehicle so we decided to email a number of Internet sales associates to see who would be able and willing to deal with us and work hard to find us a decent, safe car at the best possible terms. Sal Rigorosa from Summerville Ford responded immediately and sent a few emails with complete information and listings of available vehicles. We waited a day to see who else would respond and then decided to call Sal. He sent a driver to pick us up since our only vehicle was being serviced. Within 3-4 hrs. Sal had worked out a deal on a Brand New Ford Escape (with all the safety features, most of the convenience features , and many of the upgrades we had on our "perfect car" wish list). Sal allowed us to test drive the car on our own, off the lot, while he got us 2.9% financing through Ford Motor Credit! We were in and out of financing, where everything was explained and shown to us thoroughly, and on our way home with our brand new Escape in about 4 hours. Sal went over the whole vehicle with my fiancÚ and explained how everything worked. He syncd my phone to the radio and explained the process for getting our tags when they arrive. He was kind and professional, understanding of our situation and mostly concerned with getting us a good, safe vehicle at the best possible terms. His goal is to have customers who will choose to come back to him time after time because they were treated fairly and courteously. I wasn't sure I'd find a car salesman that I could trust to have our interests in mind, while making a fair business deal. I believe Sal did just that, and we would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. We had been to other dealerships, and spoken with a number of salespeople, and Sal was everything you could ask for in a salesperson. Definitely call him for your next car. We will!

Great Service

by from Savannah, Ga |

My experience with the Ford dealership was different from any other experience I had before. First of all I drove 2 hrs. because the price of the vehicle was cheaper than it was in Georgia. Sal at Summerville Ford took good care of me any my family. He met all of our needs. His service was great and the process was quick. He was approachable, patient, and kind. He guided us in every step of the entire process. I will definitely shop at Summerville Ford again and I will be making recommendations. Thanks Sal for making my car shopping experience one to remember!

Crystal Tegley

by from Summerville, SC |

My husband and I being looking for a car for weeks and we stopped at Summerville Ford and Mrs. Tegley was very attentative with us she showed almost every car in the parking lot without hesitation and with a smile on her face, this was a very hot day and she had no problem going back and forth with car keys. thank you for making a great buying experience not like other dealerships with the pushing and pressure to buy a car there. Great job Mrs. Tegley.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from North Charleston, SC |

Summerville Ford is an excellent dealership to work with if you are in the market for a new or used car. Their professionalism is TOP NOTCH. Brian Smith is an excellent, knowledgeable salesman! He listens to you and finds you a car which meets all your expectations and more. Stanley in finance, awesome, will work hard to get you the best financing deal out there. It was a stress free, no pressure, atmosphere. I knew I made the right decision in trusting Summerville Ford to get me back on the road again.

Great service!

by from Summerville Sc |

Our experience at the Summerville Ford was excellent. We are repeat customers at your dealership and always recommend Summerville Ford to our friends and family because we are so happy with our experience. This experience would not be the same without Sal Rigoroso . He is above excellent, very knowledgeable, and likeable. You should give him a raise.We will definitely go back to Sal for our future car needs... as well as refer all of our friends and family to him. Thank you,

free oil change?

by from summerville,sc |

after charging my husband double price from the last oil change, these people say we can get a free oil change. REALLY? how is it free if we paid twice the price to begin with. ya'll lost a customer for sure.