Summerville Ford

9700 Dorchester Road, Summerville, SC 29485

New 866-485-2370
Used 866-485-0311
Service 888-454-8691

The Lowcountry's Official Number One Ford Store!

Great Price Quick Servic

by from Darlington |

My daughter totaled my truck and I needed transportation. After searching net for weeks saw an add from Sal at Summerville Ford. I work between 60 and 70 hours a week Sal helped by texting and messaging to get deal set up. Drove down after work on a Saturday and left dealer in under an hour. Sal is the man. Truck was cleaned and parked out front ready to go with full tank of gas. I thought dealers stopped the fill up years ago. WTG Sal. Only problem is google maps sent me to wrong address. Call and get direction if comming from out of town.

Summerville Ford Could Care Less About Your Safety

by from Charleston, SC |

Purchasing a vehicle here is fine and quick. The problem with Summerville Ford is their service department. They do not communicate safety issues to their salesmen (per Sal Rigoroso personally). So, unless you want to possibly be injured driving a recalled Ford that should have been fixed prior to putting the vehicle up for sale, do NOT buy from this dealership. There is documented proof that notice of a safety issue was sent to all dealerships from Ford directly, but they'll still sell the vehicle to you in order to make a buck.

Would Not Recommend

by from Charleston, SC |

My wife and I were recently car shopping and went to Summerville Ford to look at Escapes. To make a long story short we ran into the following things at the dealership that would cause me to never recommend them to anyone: 1. We agreed upon a vehicle that was a dealership transfer. Prior to the paperwork being completed we were told the vehicle was no longer available. 2. We agreed upon another vehicle that was a dealership transfer. Once the paperwork was completed we were told our down payment check would not be cashed until we took possession of the vehicle. The dealership did not provided copies of the signed paperwork and said they would give us copies of everything when the deal was completed. Our down payment check was cashed, the vehicle turned out to also be unavailable and we later learned that the paperwork was not available. 3. Upon requesting a refund of our down payment, we were told by the dealership owner that refunds could not be given on the weekend. With much headache we finally were given our refund and took our business elsewhere.

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

Great customer service. Erin is great and fully explains everything. Very easy to get scheduled. Everyone in the dealership is extremely friendly. I had multiple staff members including the service manager offer to buy me a snack or drink while I waited. I highly recommend this location for service.

Buying our Ford Explorer

by from Summerville, SC |

We purchased a 2014 Ford Explorer in July of this year. Sal Rigoroso was our sales person. I have to say we could not have asked for any better experience buying a vehicle from Sal at Summerville Ford . I would recommend them highly.

Great Service Brian Smith!!!!

by from Edisto island SC |

I was going from a minivan to an Explorer.. Brian was very helpful and willing to help in any way that he could. he went above and beyond thanks!!! I couldnt be happier with my Explorer!!! Kathy Fisk

Sal Rigoroso

by from Summerville, SC |

Absoulte best car buying experience ever. We were torn between the Ford Focus and the Ford Fusion. Sal was so patient with us as we narrowed it down to the Fusion. It was a completely no hassle buying experience. Even after our purchase, Sal has remained in contact to make sure we are completely satisfied, which we are.

A Great Place

by from Charleston, SC |

Excellent Customer service. It doesn't matter what you want from the lot; they will do their best to get you the in the car that YOU want! Military Friendly!

Sal Rigoroso

by from Charleston, SC |

I purchased my first vehicle at Summerville Ford and i would sugest it to anyone. Sal Rigoroso was an outstanding salesman and I was very pleased to buy my vehicle there.

Amazing Experience

by from North Charleston, SC |

My past experience with auto sales has been a feeling of nervousness and dread. Nervousness because I do not like the aggressive and the hounding personalities of sales people and dread because I get sick to my stomach with the thought of even pulling into a car lot. My most recent experience at Summerville Ford brought a change of heart to those past feelings. Sal Rigoroso was the most patient, non-aggressive, and honest salesmen I have ever known. He talked to me questions and with my answers put me in not only a perfect car for my personality, was able to get me a loan for the amount I told him was all I could afford. I also wish to mention that Addie was the most professional Finance Manager that I have ever dealt with. His knowledge and the smoothness of his closing was wonderful!

Great sales experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Brian Smith did an excellent job during my purchase cycle. At the beginning,Brian knew that I am interested in a GT. He informed me when was available at his dealership, but waited patiently for me to come in (considering that I was coming from Greenville, SC). I took the car for a spin and several hours later I drove the car home. Unfortunately the car needed some paint touch ups but Brian was able to take care of them too. All together, a pleasant experience.