Summerville Ford

9700 Dorchester Road, Summerville, SC 29485

New 866-485-2370
Used 866-485-0311
Service 888-454-8691

The Lowcountry's Official Number One Ford Store!

Great Price Quick Servic

by from Darlington |

My daughter totaled my truck and I needed transportation. After searching net for weeks saw an add from Sal at Summerville Ford. I work between 60 and 70 hours a week Sal helped by texting and messaging to get deal set up. Drove down after work on a Saturday and left dealer in under an hour. Sal is the man. Truck was cleaned and parked out front ready to go with full tank of gas. I thought dealers stopped the fill up years ago. WTG Sal. Only problem is google maps sent me to wrong address. Call and get direction if comming from out of town.

Love my car!

by from Charleston, SC |

My husband and I just bought a Ford Escape and Tim and Brian were both really friendly, helpful and took care of us. Most importantly, we left the dealership feeling like we got a great deal. I love my car and would buy from them again.

Great Service

by from Savannah, Ga |

My experience with the Ford dealership was different from any other experience I had before. First of all I drove 2 hrs. because the price of the vehicle was cheaper than it was in Georgia. Sal at Summerville Ford took good care of me any my family. He met all of our needs. His service was great and the process was quick. He was approachable, patient, and kind. He guided us in every step of the entire process. I will definitely shop at Summerville Ford again and I will be making recommendations. Thanks Sal for making my car shopping experience one to remember!

Crystal Tegley

by from Summerville, SC |

My husband and I being looking for a car for weeks and we stopped at Summerville Ford and Mrs. Tegley was very attentative with us she showed almost every car in the parking lot without hesitation and with a smile on her face, this was a very hot day and she had no problem going back and forth with car keys. thank you for making a great buying experience not like other dealerships with the pushing and pressure to buy a car there. Great job Mrs. Tegley.

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from North Charleston, SC |

Summerville Ford is an excellent dealership to work with if you are in the market for a new or used car. Their professionalism is TOP NOTCH. Brian Smith is an excellent, knowledgeable salesman! He listens to you and finds you a car which meets all your expectations and more. Stanley in finance, awesome, will work hard to get you the best financing deal out there. It was a stress free, no pressure, atmosphere. I knew I made the right decision in trusting Summerville Ford to get me back on the road again.

Great service!

by from Summerville Sc |

Our experience at the Summerville Ford was excellent. We are repeat customers at your dealership and always recommend Summerville Ford to our friends and family because we are so happy with our experience. This experience would not be the same without Sal Rigoroso . He is above excellent, very knowledgeable, and likeable. You should give him a raise.We will definitely go back to Sal for our future car needs... as well as refer all of our friends and family to him. Thank you,

free oil change?

by from summerville,sc |

after charging my husband double price from the last oil change, these people say we can get a free oil change. REALLY? how is it free if we paid twice the price to begin with. ya'll lost a customer for sure.

Great sales expertise, Honest and understanding.

by from Charleston, SC |

Purchased a F150. Truck is all I was told it would be. Sal provided what I was told when the truck was picked up. Happy with the whole experience.

Great Place to Purchase Autos

by from Hollywood, SC |

Summerville Ford is a great place to buy vehicles. We have only had positive experiences with this dealership.

Awesome service

by from Summerville, SC |

I have just recently bought my 2nd car from Sal Rigoroso at Summerville Ford. I have nothing but good things to say! He knows what I can and can't afford and works exactly around that! He doesn't haggle and acts more as a friend than a salesman! I would not buy from any other dealership or person! Definitely recommended!

Purchasing a car from Summerville Ford

by from Charleston, SC |

I found the salespeople at Summerville Ford to be very helpful and accommodating regarding my available time. I did not feel pressured, just gently nudged. I received top dollar for my trade-in and left satisfied with the new (to me) car that I purchased.