Summerville Ford

New 866-485-2370
Used 866-485-0311
Service 888-454-8691

The Switch is on!

Sal and Summerville Ford make it very easy!

by from Charleston, SC |

This is was my third car purchased from Summerville Ford and will not be my last! Sal has made the process so easy that I was in and out in no time. If you plan on purchasing a car, ask for Sal Rigorosa. You will not be disappointed!

free oil change?

by from summerville,sc |

after charging my husband double price from the last oil change, these people say we can get a free oil change. REALLY? how is it free if we paid twice the price to begin with. ya'll lost a customer for sure.

Great Place to Purchase Autos

by from Hollywood, SC |

Summerville Ford is a great place to buy vehicles. We have only had positive experiences with this dealership.

Sal salesman of the year

by from Summerville, SC |

could not ask for better service - walk in car is taken and while u wait there is a kiddie room, free coffee and popcorn. then on the sales side they make you feel like family from Sal the sales man to the finance dept they are all the best

Summerville Ford Could Care Less About Your Safety

by from Charleston, SC |

Purchasing a vehicle here is fine and quick. The problem with Summerville Ford is their service department. They do not communicate safety issues to their salesmen (per Sal Rigoroso personally). So, unless you want to possibly be injured driving a recalled Ford that should have been fixed prior to putting the vehicle up for sale, do NOT buy from this dealership. There is documented proof that notice of a safety issue was sent to all dealerships from Ford directly, but they'll still sell the vehicle to you in order to make a buck.

Great Service

by from Charleston, SC |

Great customer service. Erin is great and fully explains everything. Very easy to get scheduled. Everyone in the dealership is extremely friendly. I had multiple staff members including the service manager offer to buy me a snack or drink while I waited. I highly recommend this location for service.

Good car dealership

by from Harleyville |

I have purchased tow vehicles from Summerville Ford. Both times I have been completely satisfied with the process. I would recommend Summerville Ford as a place to consider when vehicle shopping.

Service Credibility

by from Summerville, SC |

I feel that the service department is just looking to make money and not detail in looking at issues. Over price in my opinion - ex customer

Best Customer Service I have ever seen!

by from Summerville, SC |

For the last four years I have dealt with my superman of salesmen Dash. Always pleasant and always on the go! He is very detailed oriented and handles so much in a short period of time. Both times I have purchased a vehicle from Summerville Ford I was in no rush. They do not abuse that and take their time, they get working on it fast. They helped me so many times with issues and questions and when need be, loaned me a car until repairs were completed. Between Dana and Dash, they will always get my buisness. I wouldn't have anyone else help me purchase another vehicle. Loyal until the end!

The best dealership and the greatest salesman

by from Summerville, Sc |

My husband and I have been buying cars from Summerville Ford for 8 years and we have purchased 6 SUVs during that time. When you walk into the dealership everyone is so nice and everyone speaks to you even if they aren't assisting you. There is only one salesman we will deal with and actually followed him from his previous employer. Percy Smith is not your typical car salesman, he is the most honest caring car salesman we have ever dealt with and the reason we don't speak with anyone else. Percy has never once steered us wrong, is always up front with all details and always tries his best to get us a good deal. We have never left the dealership driving the same car. If anyone is looking for a new or used Ford or any used car/SUV/truck always go to Summerville Ford and ask for Mr. Percy Smith. There is a reason Summerville Ford is rated number one again.