Mike Patton Auto Family

Service 877-468-7087

Fast, Fair, Hassle Free!

Two in one week!!

by from Pine Mountain, Ga |

I was very impressed with my car-buying experience at Mike Patton. I went in on Thursday not really expecting to come out of there with a car but they were so easy to work with. They were able to get me exactly what I wanted with the right payment and months of financing. Then 4 days later I went in again and they worked really hard to get my son into a truck. He was upside down in his financing with a car purchased at a pay here lot. They were able to get him into a nice truck with low miles. We were both very happy. Great experience!

The Most Unorganized and Disappointing Experience

by from Columbus, GA |

The staff must have changed due to expectations not being met. We purchased a used vehicle March 3, 2014 and an alert on the vehicle came on shortly that night, which should have been checked before the vehicle left the lot. Also, the financial staff did a horrible job. It took entirely too long of a process to just print out paper work and none of the contract was explained like it should of. I felt as if I was in the finance department due to having to explain everything on the contract to the co-signer. Not only that, they never paid us back from our down payment. Before leaving, I asked for the spare key and was advised that there isn't none, which was false information due to them sending the key through mail weeks later. No later than a week and a half, we return back to Lagrange due to maintenance alert and the service staff treated me as if I'm mentally challenged, rushed us out and shortly after we left the light came right back on. Also, I talked to the finance staff while waiting on the vehicle because amounts on the contract was incorrect. All of this would have been avoided, if they were organized and knew what they were doing. I'm very disappointed within Mike Patton Auto.

Courteous & professional service... great staff!!

by from Montgomery, Alabama |

Exceptional service from an exceptional staff. I was particularly impressed by the attentiveness to my specific needs, and the courteous and professional follow-up after the sale. I would recommend Sidney Cameron and the Mike Patton family to any friend or family member in the market for a vehicle! I have purchased two used vehicles in the last three months. My first experience was so impressive I went back for a second purchase. My daughter's vehicle was declared a total loss, following an accident and I didn't have time to wait on an inexperienced or unprofessional staff. To be fair I have not had the vehicles for long and both were used . Both were delivered to me, very clean, very reasonably priced and in very good running condition.

BEST DEAL ON MY 2008 F250 LARIAT

by from Birmingham, AL |

Mrs. Davidson went above and beyond to secure my deposit on our truck before anybody else could! Then they denied 3 potential purchasers the day after my security deposit! That impressed me since I live in Birmingham, AL and could not get to their dealership until a couple of days afterwards. They were willing to deny 3 people who wanted to buy it for somebody, me, who just wanted to ensure I had the opportunity to check it out for myself!! PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent experience

by from Thomaston, Ga |

Salesperson and staff did a great job of helping me get the truck I wanted at a great price.

Great Buying Experience!!!

by from LaGrange GA |

All of the staff at Mike Patton were very friendly and helpful! The car buying experience was so much easier and more enjoyable than I could have imagined. I was able to test drive, trade in and purchase a new vehicle much quicker than I thought possible. They worked with me to get me the rates and payment I needed and I could not be happier with my experience there. I would definitely recommend buying a vehicle from them as I can not see myself going anywhere else!

Ford Focus 2013

by from LaGrange, GA |

We bought a brand new Ford Focus in July 2013. Mike Patton Ford and Quay Boddie provided great customer service. They did everything possible to make sure that we were satisfied. We decided to buy the Focus because of the great gas mileage and have been very happy with our purchase. We would shop at Mike Patton again!

Great experience, Love My 2014 Honda Accord Sport!

by from Columbus, GA |

After seaching around for a better deal, i went to see James Barger at Mike Patton in Lagrange, GA. He helped me get exactly what i wanted exactly how i wanted it. And i stay well within my buget! They beat my banks interest rate by cutting my rate in half. My papers were ready and sign within 30 mins. The finance team their is Awwwwwsome!! I am a proud owner of a 2014 Honda Accord Sport. Thanks James and the Mike Patton Honda staff!

Wonderful experience and I LOVE MY NEW CIVIC :)

by from Auburn, AL |

I had a wonderful experience I walked in and Mark Brady (a great sales consultant) helped me find a civic that I wanted. I told him I am a college student looking for a bargain and I gave him the cars I found online and I test drove and I wasn't pushed into buying. I came back the next day and he gave me a price that I could work with. I would highly recommend college students who are in a bind and trade in your car and buy from this dealership they are great people and you don't feel so pressured into buying anything. And i recommend that you ask for Mark Brady and he'll help you in any way possible.

Wonderful experience!

by from LaGrange Ga |

After a horrible trip to one of our other local dealerships ( will not name names) with much disappointment of how business was conducted. I decided to give Mike Patton a chance to see if they had anything on their lot that I would like. I have bought from them in the past and was very happy. I was greeted as soon as I arrived by a wonderful host. She asked if there was anything that she could help me with, I explained to her that I was looking for a SUV that got good gas mileage. Within a few mins, a wonderful sales rep. Mark Brady came out and greeted me. He asked was there anything in particular that I was interested in and wanted to look at. I told him no, just a SUV that got good gas mileage with a third row if possible. Within a few mins he had pulled the keys to about three different SUV's he had on the lot that fit what I wanted. NO QUESTIONS ASKED! The other place wouldn't even let me test drive the KIA sorento that they had on lot. Just kept pushing their 2014 outlander on me like I couldn't make a choice for myself. I was able to test drive the 2011 Rav 4 limited that I bought as many times as I wanted before deciding on what I liked the most. I was treated like a buyer that had all the power to make my decision on my own without being pushed into something they wanted to sell. Thank you Mike Patton! One for the respect you showed me as a person and consumer. Two for the way you handle business with me. I love the new car and the next time I need to buy a car or truck you will have my business first. Thank you Mark for the wonderful experience.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Phenix City, AL |

This was our second purchase from Mike Patton. My salesman was Marcus Jefferson. He was an awesome salesman and I will recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. The night before driving to the dealership, my husband and I browsed their inventory online. We found a suv that we liked and we called to make sure the suv that we were interested in was still on the lot the next morning. As we arrived, we noticed that the suv that my husband and I wanted to look at was sitting in front of the dealership waiting for us to test drive. During our test drive and after, Mr. Jefferson was able to answer any questions and concerns my husband and I had. I will definitely be doing business with them again when it is time to get another vehicle.