Stuckey Chevrolet Buick

Service 866-414-9803

Big City Selection, Small Town Friendly

Good Experience

by from Barnesville |

I had a pleasurable experience with Stuckey's Chevy. I purchased a new Silverado and I would definitely recommend doing business here. I got to shake Mr. Stuckey's hand and he seemed to appreciate my business. I like that.

Great service

by from Barnesville, GA |

They were very nice and kept me informed on the status of my car. They ordered the part and I had my car back the next day.

Recall on Chevrolet Equinox

by from Molena,GA |

I took my Equinox in for a recall on the oil gauge. I was able to schedule an appointment within in a few days of receiving the recall that was convenient for me. It only took about an hour for them to check me in a fix the problem. The lady in charge of the service department was very friendly and helpful.

Great service & communication.

by from Barnesville, GA |

Quick and consider it service. Communication was very good.

Never more - a Disaster

by from Barnesville, Ga |

The worst service experience of my life. Kept the car for a full day without touching it. Failed to notify me until I called them, then, two hours later, they called me to tell me I would need to leave it over night. I told them I had already picked it up. Back the next day - only fixed one recall item even though they had called me to tell me they had parts for two recalls. Putting the car on the rack to change the oil or rotate the tires, they backed it over the raised tire stop and ruined the tore. Three hours to go to Macon to get a new tire. Afterward when I told the lady at the cashier's window how bad the experience was, she assured me I would hear from Mr. Stuckey. Never did. Will I go back? NEVER!

Service Not Up to Par

by from Griffin,Ga |

Service department is still having growing pains. Last two oil changes will be my last oil changes. Each time I had to complain because of poor service or poor quality work. Advised them then that I would be going elsewhere for further service and especially oil changes.

Service Dept still troubling

by from Griffin,Ga. |

Last two oil changes were less than impressive. Vehicle left oily and greasy inside and out and 27 point check up not done on paperwork. Second time, good oil change, but still not inspection check list paperwork. Service department still growing and learning at customer's expense.

Great Service

by from Barnesville, Ga |

I went to Bo a few days ago to get an oil change and some help with a recall.. He told me it may take 3 hours for my repairs and stuff. I told him I had to pick up some people from work and like magic he squeezed me in between some appointments and got me out of there in a hot. I'm so thankful and the service was great. He is the best

Great experience. Friendly staff. Good prices

by from Jackson, Ga |

I was a customer of Moore's (bought by Stuckey's) for years and just bought a new Malibu from Stuckey's. Their staff was friendly and did a great job of matching me up to a car that I would be happy with. It took a couple of hours to go through the test drive and negotiations, but I never felt overly pressured. The car is great and I will be going back there in a couple of years when it is time to replace my wife's vehicle.

Great experience. Friendly staff. Good prices

by from Jackson, Ga |

Stuckey Chevrolet Buick responded to this review

August 17, 2013

Thanks for your review Jason. I hope you're enjoying your new Chevy Malibu, we greatly appreciate your business here at Stuckey's Chevrolet Buick in Barnesville. Rod Stuckey