Stuckey Chevrolet Buick

909 HWY 341 South, Barnesville, GA 30204

Used 770-648-2262

Vehicle maintenance manager

by from Barnesville, GA |

All of the dealer ship personnel that I dealt with on my visit more than helpful, professional, courteous and got me out in a timely fashion.

Great Service, Friendly People

by from Barnesville, GA |

Very pleased with service, promptness, and friendly atmosphere. I will definitely use again and refer friends. Thanks Duane Ruffin

Never Again

by from Griffin, Ga |

For new owners, more effort should have been put in service area. Find people who can do quality work in a reasonable time. Twice I had bad experiences, but never more. Easier to have another dealer to do work and keep me better informed and not nit pic charges. Service area is dim and uninviting for both workers and customers. Older experienced employees are overworked and underapprecaited. Service is key to having a quality dealership.

Great service

by from Barnesville, GA |

They were very nice and kept me informed on the status of my car. They ordered the part and I had my car back the next day.

Recall on Chevrolet Equinox

by from Molena,GA |

I took my Equinox in for a recall on the oil gauge. I was able to schedule an appointment within in a few days of receiving the recall that was convenient for me. It only took about an hour for them to check me in a fix the problem. The lady in charge of the service department was very friendly and helpful.

Great service & communication.

by from Barnesville, GA |

Quick and consider it service. Communication was very good.

Never more - a Disaster

by from Barnesville, Ga |

The worst service experience of my life. Kept the car for a full day without touching it. Failed to notify me until I called them, then, two hours later, they called me to tell me I would need to leave it over night. I told them I had already picked it up. Back the next day - only fixed one recall item even though they had called me to tell me they had parts for two recalls. Putting the car on the rack to change the oil or rotate the tires, they backed it over the raised tire stop and ruined the tore. Three hours to go to Macon to get a new tire. Afterward when I told the lady at the cashier's window how bad the experience was, she assured me I would hear from Mr. Stuckey. Never did. Will I go back? NEVER!

Service Not Up to Par

by from Griffin,Ga |

Service department is still having growing pains. Last two oil changes will be my last oil changes. Each time I had to complain because of poor service or poor quality work. Advised them then that I would be going elsewhere for further service and especially oil changes.

Service Dept still troubling

by from Griffin,Ga. |

Last two oil changes were less than impressive. Vehicle left oily and greasy inside and out and 27 point check up not done on paperwork. Second time, good oil change, but still not inspection check list paperwork. Service department still growing and learning at customer's expense.

Great Service

by from Barnesville, Ga |

I went to Bo a few days ago to get an oil change and some help with a recall.. He told me it may take 3 hours for my repairs and stuff. I told him I had to pick up some people from work and like magic he squeezed me in between some appointments and got me out of there in a hot. I'm so thankful and the service was great. He is the best