All-Pro Auto Group

709 New Franklin Rd, Lagrange, GA 30240

Used 706-882-2576 Used706-882-2576

Excellent Customer Care

by from LaGrange, GA |

Just want to thank the team of Jim and Andy at All Pro Hyundai in LaGrange for making me feel important and to let others know that they will treat you as if you are the most important customer they have while working with you. Drove off the lot today in my Garnet Red 2012 Tuscon. You guys are the best! Thank you for treating me with respect. Deb

Larry Garner, Sr.

by from LaGrange, GA |

I had been looking for a 3500 Silverado with a High Country Package. I was advised to call All Pro to help find one. They found me one and had it there on the lot in a few days. The sales team-Cody Tucker, Brett Short, and Jonathan Smith went over and above in helping me purchase the truck. Cody was especially helpful to my wife in showing her all about the electronics and computer features. He was very patient in explaining everything and even advised her to call him with any questions that we might have later. We were very satisfied with our experience at All Pro. Thank you to all who were involved.

Felicia Waller review

by from Lagrange, Ga |

My overall experience at All Pro Auto group was tremendous.. ALLEN & BRETT are foremost the best salesmen I have ever dealt with... Customer service was outstanding... Buying process super fast.. And the facilities was very nice... ALLEN really my experience wonderful... Thanks again Allen for getting me in my dream car.

Felicia A. Waller

by from Shiloh Ga |

I purchased a 2010 chevy camaro. And I must say that i would recomend this dealership to anyone. Must say the customer service was excellent. thanks to Allen and Brett for the excellent customer service

Just bought an SUV

by from Phenix City, Alabama |

Cody Tucker was our salesman and was excellent and easy to deal with as was Jonathan Smith.

Car Buying made Easy

by from Atlanta, GA |

Looking for a car for my daughter, I found a 2014 Mazda3 online that had all the features we were looking for. First contact at ALL PRO Auto Group was with Allen Sewell, who from start to finish supplied me with info and photos, answering all of my questions quickly and explicitly. A couple of days later, we made the long drive from Atlanta to LaGrange and were welcomed by Johnny O., who accompanied us on a test drive, addressing all of my daughter's concerns in a patient and friendly manner. The buying process turned out quick and pleasant. I would definitely recommend ALL PRO to friends and family. A special Thanks to Allen and Johnny for being kind, courteous and professional!

GREAT SERVICE,

by from valley al |

IF ANYONE ASKED ME DO I KNOW ANY GOOD DEALERSHIP,ALL PRO WOULD BE ONE OF MY TOP ANSWERS. JOHNNY O AND BRETT SHORT AND THE REST OF THE TEAM MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ABOUT MY DECISION THAT I MADE..

All-Pro Auto Group responded to this review

October 30, 2015

I purchase A 2015 Tahoe. The consumer service that I receive were awesome. The deal that Johnny O. and Dealer offer were amazing.I recommend anyone to All Pro Auto.Where satisfaction is guarantee!

Diana Holliday Pigg

by from LaGrange, Ga |

Cannot praise the salesman, Johnny O and the General Sales Manager / Finance Manager, Johnathan Smith enough!!! Had not planned to purchase any vehicle, just took my truck into service department, spotted the Denali, just asked about it, Johnny O was most helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions. I then asked him to give me a quote.. he got the information he needed from me, I left in the Denali to test drive it. Had planned to go back later and get my truck but in the mean time, Johnny called me with a couple of additional questions, let me know what they could do for me. Couldn't turn down the deal and when I got back, all the paperwork was prepared, Johnathan Smith explained everything to me, I signed, left with a great deal, clean Denali, tank full of gas and new friends.

Mr&Mrs Avant

by from Lagrange, georgia |

My wife and i bough a new Buick Lacrosse from Johnny O. at Allpro Buick in Lagrange Ga. our experience with them was excellent fast and friendly, got a great deal wife really loves her new car the finance mgr. Johnathan Smith was very professional did a good job! Johnny O. was very helpful and just so friendly he put us on a nicer car than we were looking for and made us very happy. i will tell all my family and friends about Johnny O. and Johanthan Smith! Thanks guys your the best!

Great Friendly Service

by from La Grange, GA |

I recently purchased a used Tacoma at Auto-Pro. Johnny "O" took good care of me as he worked out a deal. He was helpful, informative and allayed my purchasing fears. Since then, he's called me a couple of times to follow up and ensure I'm still satisfied with my purchase; which of course I am! Thanks Johnny for putting me behind a quality vehicle.