All-Pro Auto Group

709 New Franklin Rd, Lagrange, GA 30240

Used 706-882-2576 Used 706-882-2576

Excellent Customer Care

by from LaGrange, GA |

Just want to thank the team of Jim and Andy at All Pro Hyundai in LaGrange for making me feel important and to let others know that they will treat you as if you are the most important customer they have while working with you. Drove off the lot today in my Garnet Red 2012 Tuscon. You guys are the best! Thank you for treating me with respect. Deb

Car Buying made Easy

by from Atlanta, GA |

Looking for a car for my daughter, I found a 2014 Mazda3 online that had all the features we were looking for. First contact at ALL PRO Auto Group was with Allen Sewell, who from start to finish supplied me with info and photos, answering all of my questions quickly and explicitly. A couple of days later, we made the long drive from Atlanta to LaGrange and were welcomed by Johnny O., who accompanied us on a test drive, addressing all of my daughter's concerns in a patient and friendly manner. The buying process turned out quick and pleasant. I would definitely recommend ALL PRO to friends and family. A special Thanks to Allen and Johnny for being kind, courteous and professional!

GREAT SERVICE,

by from valley al |

IF ANYONE ASKED ME DO I KNOW ANY GOOD DEALERSHIP,ALL PRO WOULD BE ONE OF MY TOP ANSWERS. JOHNNY O AND BRETT SHORT AND THE REST OF THE TEAM MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE ABOUT MY DECISION THAT I MADE..

All-Pro Auto Group responded to this review

October 30, 2015

I purchase A 2015 Tahoe. The consumer service that I receive were awesome. The deal that Johnny O. and Dealer offer were amazing.I recommend anyone to All Pro Auto.Where satisfaction is guarantee!

Diana Holliday Pigg

by from LaGrange, Ga |

Cannot praise the salesman, Johnny O and the General Sales Manager / Finance Manager, Johnathan Smith enough!!! Had not planned to purchase any vehicle, just took my truck into service department, spotted the Denali, just asked about it, Johnny O was most helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions. I then asked him to give me a quote.. he got the information he needed from me, I left in the Denali to test drive it. Had planned to go back later and get my truck but in the mean time, Johnny called me with a couple of additional questions, let me know what they could do for me. Couldn't turn down the deal and when I got back, all the paperwork was prepared, Johnathan Smith explained everything to me, I signed, left with a great deal, clean Denali, tank full of gas and new friends.

Mr&Mrs Avant

by from Lagrange, georgia |

My wife and i bough a new Buick Lacrosse from Johnny O. at Allpro Buick in Lagrange Ga. our experience with them was excellent fast and friendly, got a great deal wife really loves her new car the finance mgr. Johnathan Smith was very professional did a good job! Johnny O. was very helpful and just so friendly he put us on a nicer car than we were looking for and made us very happy. i will tell all my family and friends about Johnny O. and Johanthan Smith! Thanks guys your the best!

Great Friendly Service

by from La Grange, GA |

I recently purchased a used Tacoma at Auto-Pro. Johnny "O" took good care of me as he worked out a deal. He was helpful, informative and allayed my purchasing fears. Since then, he's called me a couple of times to follow up and ensure I'm still satisfied with my purchase; which of course I am! Thanks Johnny for putting me behind a quality vehicle.

First Car Experience

by from Columbus, GA |

All Pro Auto Group, specifically Wes Corley, made the purchase of my first vehicle pleasant and simple. I had been shopping for a vehicle for months and they were the dealership that worked to get me the best deal and had the best customer service. Wes helped walk me through everything I needed to know, even getting to their location since I drove from out of town. What had been a stressful process for me was eased by All Pro. They celebrated with me and made it possible for me to get all the things I wanted out of my first car.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Lagrange, GA |

I had an excellent experience with the All Pro Chevy team. From the test drive to the buying process, I was very well taken care of. I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

HAPPY CUSTOMER!!

by from LaGrange, GA 30240 |

Purchased a 2015 GMC Canyon for my husband's birthday - Extremely pleasant experience - not your typical pushy auto sales people! Very satisfied with the staff and Johnathan, Wes & Bruce all pitched in to help close the deal! Would highly recommend:)

Great experience from sales staff.

by from LaGrange, Ga. |

Members of All-Pro Chevrolet were professional, kind and provided reliable information to my questions. Would recommend theirs services to friends and family.